Posted Image

#2722 Big Macintosh

• PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • LocationSweet Apple Acres

Posted 27 May 2012 - 01:17 AM

View PostSeldomSeenKid, on 27 May 2012 - 01:12 AM, said:

Posted Image

Nnope, ain't never seen this 'un b'fore...

#2723 Stahlseele

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 775 posts
  • LocationHamburg, Germany

Posted 27 May 2012 - 02:43 AM

At least the ponies come up with new stuff every day and don't just repost the same old stuff again and again ad nauseum . .

#2724 Majorfatboy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 623 posts
  • LocationBound and gagged on The Island

Posted 27 May 2012 - 06:05 AM

I love that picture, wanna know why?

1: It involves raining firey horrible death upon all those who oppose you (a subject very near and dear to my heart).

2: It involves raining firey horrible death upon all those who oppose you in a battlemech (another subject very near and dear to my heart).

3: Sonic's shattered corpse on the rocks. I'm a big sega fan, but absolutely hate modern sega and what they did to the sonic franchise, turing the whole thing into a buggy mess of bad programming and crumby storylines that sound like something out of a fanfiction. So yeah, I like the thought of Sonic getting wailed on by an atlas.

4: flame-broiled furries and bronies. I'm not a big fan of furries, and as for the mlp fans, come on, just take the joke! The "Brony" in the pic looks funny as hell!

Edited by Majorfatboy, 27 May 2012 - 06:07 AM.

#2725 Souske Sagara

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 336 posts
  • LocationParkland, WA

Posted 27 May 2012 - 06:21 AM

View PostStahlseele, on 27 May 2012 - 01:02 AM, said:

The Party Cannon Mod for AC's as something you can buy with real life money would make them filly rich . .

I'd pay cash for confetti shot for an LB-X, regardless of weather it actually does damage. I would go out in a Pinkie Pie Hunchback with the main cannon loaded with ammunition that did no damage if it threw out a cloud of confetti, streamers, and cake. I'm not even a Pie fan.

#2726 Majorfatboy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 623 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 06:31 AM

Just imagine if they introduce the hollander or hollander II into the game. That thing would be the perfect longe range party cannon.
That's right folks, now you too can rain streamers and confetti on your foes from 800 meters!

#2727 MechRaccoon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 312 posts
  • LocationIn a dumpster. A walking, nuclear powered, space dumpster with lasers on it.

Posted 27 May 2012 - 06:40 AM

These Bronies must be exterminated.
PULSE RIFLE TIME!

#2728 Sesambrot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 862 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 27 May 2012 - 06:52 AM

View PostMajorfatboy, on 27 May 2012 - 06:05 AM, said:

1: It involves raining firey horrible death upon all those who oppose you (a subject very near and dear to my heart).

2: It involves raining firey horrible death upon all those who oppose you in a battlemech (another subject very near and dear to my heart).

3: Sonic's shattered corpse on the rocks. I'm a big sega fan, but absolutely hate modern sega and what they did to the sonic franchise, turing the whole thing into a buggy mess of bad programming and crumby storylines that sound like something out of a fanfiction. So yeah, I like the thought of Sonic getting wailed on by an atlas.

4: flame-broiled furries and bronies. I'm not a big fan of furries, and as for the mlp fans, come on, just take the joke! The "Brony" in the pic looks funny as hell!

I don't think anyone here really has a problem with the picture...
I for one actually like it!
What annoys me however is the fact that it's being posted every 10 pages or so by someone else just in order to troll...
It is friggin annoying, doesn't do FD's artwork any justice, and it's getting very old. Besides it only serves to show how uncreative and narrowminded all those trolls are, probably only looking for any kind of attention.

The equivalent to those futile trolling attempts would be to post a meme like this:
Posted Image
over and over again :)

#2729 Obnoxious1

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 90 posts
  • LocationIn your base!

Posted 27 May 2012 - 06:58 AM

Posted Image

#2730 Sporkosophy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 845 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 27 May 2012 - 07:05 AM

Posted Image

#2731 Damon Howe

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 1,295 posts
  • LocationFree Rasalhague Republic - Exact Loc. Unknown

Posted 27 May 2012 - 07:06 AM

Looks like the trolls have come out of hiding....whats up guys?

Posted Image

#2732 Fabe

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 1,041 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 07:20 AM

View PostMajorfatboy, on 27 May 2012 - 06:05 AM, said:

How are the Bronies opposing anyone or any thing? That Picture is all about hating those who aren't like. you, pure and simple.

#2733 Majorfatboy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 623 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 07:40 AM

View PostFabe, on 27 May 2012 - 07:20 AM, said:

How are the Bronies opposing anyone or any thing? That Picture is all about hating those who aren't like. you, pure and simple.

Well, the past few times that pic was posted it was usually followed by posts like "Troll", "Hater", "enjoy your ban". I don't feel like digging through the last 20 pages or so, but I do remember some folks who posted that image getting reported and modded, which I felt was a bit harsh. I mean, really, We're on a forum about a video game that We'll all be shooting and "killing" each other in, so this pic doesen't seem all that out of place. If the picture really bugs you, instead of cring "Troll", just look forward to putting a few laser bolts through the guy when we all hit the field. :)

And I don't consider the picture much a hate thing. it's a joke. You mean you don't get a least a little chuckle out of the guy in the fursuit holding his bloody wounds? Me and most of My buddies in real life say far worse things to one another, and it's allways in jest.

#2734 DieClanner

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 07:42 AM

I for one suggest we make a faction to rid the inner sphere of all brony scum

#2735 Applejack

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 523 posts
  • LocationEquestria

Posted 27 May 2012 - 08:14 AM

Haters gonna hate once I headcap their Atlas with 2xAC20's over, and over, and over again.

#2736 Souske Sagara

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 336 posts
  • LocationParkland, WA

Posted 27 May 2012 - 08:17 AM

View PostMechRaccoon, on 27 May 2012 - 06:40 AM, said:

These Bronies must be exterminated.
PULSE RIFLE TIME!

Damn.
Want.
Now.
Especially if the rifle is 54R like the RPK and Dragunov. Hell I'll take one in .22lr honestly.

#2737 Sesambrot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 862 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 27 May 2012 - 08:20 AM

View PostDieClanner, on 27 May 2012 - 07:42 AM, said:

I for one suggest we make a faction to rid the inner sphere of all brony scum

Majorfatboy, it's people like the gentelman above who post stuff like that...
As I said, I don't believe anyone in here feels offended by that particular picture, after all I think most in here can take a joke, but the fact that people post it with the intention to troll is just becomming very annoying! Point is, it has already been posted countless times before that, and by now the general reaction is merely: "This again, srsly? ;) "

It's nothing but an evidence of incapacity, if you aren't even trying to discuss something you don't understand, if you feel you have to say something about it, but rather do what countless people have done before and resort to, what is essentially "attempted bullying". I can take a joke, no problem, if someone is trying to discuss something with me properly....
As for the perosn above:
Great job! One post and that's all you got to say?! You're doing really well in making yourself look like an a**hat! :)

#2738 Majorfatboy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 623 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 08:28 AM

@Sesambrot:

Yeah, I guess you've got a point. I'm not really into online gaming due to the competitive nature of it, so I came into this forum pretty much expecting to see stuff like this. Guess that's why I haven't put much though into the implications behind posting the pic itself.

Back on topic:

Posted Image

#2739 Sporkosophy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 845 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 27 May 2012 - 08:33 AM

Posted Image
This is now an Ed, Edd, and Eddy thread.

#2740 SNobleJr

• PipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 75 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 27 May 2012 - 08:47 AM

View PostSporkosophy, on 27 May 2012 - 08:33 AM, said:

This is now an Ed, Edd, and Eddy thread.

Fun fact: Ed's voice actor also voices Soarin' in MLP:FiM.

50 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 50 guests, 0 anonymous users