Let there be PONY!

9227 replies to this topic

#5701 Bluey

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 948 posts
  • LocationAnatolia

Posted 19 July 2012 - 05:46 PM

ISN News flash
After having peacefull 7 months Ponies of mwo seing counter reaction.Flame war started by anti pony group quickly jumped on furries of mwo aswell causing birth of an unexpected alliance of these two different groups.Paul adressed people of InnerSphere from comstar network "You wont getting your freaking madcat" while he didnt make a comment about delicate war of forums.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#5702 Insidious Johnson

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 2,417 posts
  • Location"This is Johnson, I'm cored"

Posted 19 July 2012 - 05:47 PM

View PostMattiator, on 19 July 2012 - 05:34 PM, said:

Not this crap again. If you don't like a certain group or faction, feel free to fire a few more gauss rounds their way... and then get a few dozen Gauss rounds shoved down your throat from their buddies. Just play the game, and leave the arguments for the forums, mmkay?

Awesome. This is the forums. What game are you playing? Blown NDA = magic?

#5703 Alexander Fury

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 174 posts
  • LocationCanada, So expect permanent winter camo.

Posted 19 July 2012 - 05:47 PM

View PostHawkeye 72, on 19 July 2012 - 04:39 PM, said:

Welcome to 'Sociology of Mechwarrior Online 101'

Today we will be studying the causes of the 3049 Pony War, notable combatants, its outcome, and long term effects...

This class only counts for 1/2 credit though!

#5704 Magnificent Bastard

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts
  • LocationInner Sphere

Posted 19 July 2012 - 05:48 PM

View PostAlexander Fury, on 19 July 2012 - 05:47 PM, said:

Yeah but the internship you get at PGI makes it well worth it... until Paul finds out you're there and makes you do some weird ****.

#5705 Captain Fabulous

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 685 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 05:50 PM

View PostAlexander Fury, on 19 July 2012 - 05:47 PM, said:

You need to take its co-requisite: Pros and Cons of the Urbanmech in MechWarrior Online and its uses in urban and open-field combat.

#5706 Bluey

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 948 posts
  • LocationAnatolia

Posted 19 July 2012 - 05:51 PM

ISN News flash
After having peacefull 7 months Ponies of mwo seing counter reaction.Flame war started by anti pony group quickly jumped on furries of mwo aswell causing birth of an unexpected alliance of these two different groups.Paul adressed people of InnerSphere from comstar network "You wont getting your freaking madcat" while he didnt make a comment about delicate war of forums.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#5707 Keifomofutu

• 2,547 posts
  • LocationLloydminster

Posted 19 July 2012 - 05:58 PM

Heh about the only ingame thing that could unite the great houses might just be the threat of the ponies. The ponies might even faciliate the creation of the Star League. First time I've seen anything useful out of the fanbase.

#5708 Captain Fabulous

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 685 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 05:59 PM

View PostKeifomofutu, on 19 July 2012 - 05:58 PM, said:

Heh about the only ingame thing that could unite the great houses might just be the threat of the ponies. The ponies might even faciliate the creation of the Star League. First time I've seen anything useful out of the fanbase.

No no, that'd be the Clans. And while it stands that Hell's horses are a bunch of dick-knockers, they're just as annoying as all the other clans.

#5709 Insidious Johnson

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 2,417 posts
  • Location"This is Johnson, I'm cored"

Posted 19 July 2012 - 06:00 PM

We'll let the ponyists take the first shot before we set up wholesale industrial level glue and leather production.

#5710 Phatel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 442 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 06:00 PM

This kinda thing has nothing to do with the game and from what I've seen doesn't contribute at all to anything but hate and trash talk. IMO these threads should all be locked and the posters banned if they start another thread like it.

#5711 Magnificent Bastard

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts
  • LocationInner Sphere

Posted 19 July 2012 - 06:02 PM

View PostPhatel, on 19 July 2012 - 06:00 PM, said:

This kinda thing has nothing to do with the game and from what I've seen doesn't contribute at all to anything but hate and trash talk. IMO these threads should all be locked and the posters banned if they start another thread like it.

Welcome to Off Topic. You must not visit very many forums. What you have seen here this day isn't unique. This is acutally quite tame compared to elsewhere on the internet.

#5712 Atlai

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 3,439 posts
  • Locationfrom the East of the South end of the North

Posted 19 July 2012 - 06:05 PM

View PostMagnificent *******, on 19 July 2012 - 06:02 PM, said:

This is acutally quite tame compared to elsewhere on the internet.

Thats because most of us are mature. :)

#5713 Magnificent Bastard

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts
  • LocationInner Sphere

Posted 19 July 2012 - 06:06 PM

View PostMason West, on 19 July 2012 - 06:05 PM, said:

Thats because most of us are mature. :)

Which is because Battletech/MechWarrior is such an old franchise. Which means it attracts older players. If anyone thinks we have it bad here I suggest they go to the forum of a game that generally attracts a younger audience... like the Minecraft Forum.

#5714 Atlai

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 3,439 posts
  • Locationfrom the East of the South end of the North

Posted 19 July 2012 - 06:07 PM

View PostMagnificent *******, on 19 July 2012 - 06:06 PM, said:

Which is because Battletech/MechWarrior is such an old franchise. Which means it attracts older players. If anyone thinks we have it bad here I suggest they go to the forum of a game that generally attracts a younger audience... like the Minecraft Forum.

Or the COD forums, i know why we are so good :)

#5715 Magnificent Bastard

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts
  • LocationInner Sphere

Posted 19 July 2012 - 06:08 PM

View PostMason West, on 19 July 2012 - 06:07 PM, said:

Or the COD forums, i know why we are so good :)

Touche.

#5716 Damon Howe

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 1,295 posts
  • LocationFree Rasalhague Republic - Exact Loc. Unknown

Posted 19 July 2012 - 06:09 PM

So what caused the pony/anti-pony bomb to drop today? I blame the Capellans. I ALWAYS blame the Capellans.

#5717 Bluey

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 948 posts
  • LocationAnatolia

Posted 19 July 2012 - 06:12 PM

View PostDamon Howe, on 19 July 2012 - 06:09 PM, said:

So what caused the pony/anti-pony bomb to drop today? I blame the Capellans. I ALWAYS blame the Capellans.

A guy called Brenden caused it along with 34 and 50 years old dudes with no life that have argument habit.
Im here since feb I never seen these guys did anything wrong.Hell Im not even a pony lover but I hold side of these guys cause ponies of mwo are good people

Edited by Bluey, 19 July 2012 - 06:13 PM.

#5718 Tyzh

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 495 posts
  • LocationIronhold

Posted 19 July 2012 - 06:16 PM

Pony Wars? What are ponies and why are we warring over them? I don't understand what this thread is about. :)

#5719 Captain Fabulous

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 685 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 06:16 PM

View PostDamon Howe, on 19 July 2012 - 06:09 PM, said:

View PostBluey, on 19 July 2012 - 06:12 PM, said:

A guy called Brenden caused it along with 34 and 50 years old dudes with no life that have argument habit.
Im here since feb I never seen these guys did anything wrong.Hell Im not even a pony lover but I hold side of these guys cause ponies of mwo are good people

Don't listen to Bluey. It was the Capellans.

#5720 Damon Howe

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 1,295 posts
  • LocationFree Rasalhague Republic - Exact Loc. Unknown

Posted 19 July 2012 - 06:17 PM

So I have to say...who the hell cares? The pony peeps have their single thread, which they haven't broken from or posted outside of as far as I've seen (aside from recruitment for individual merc units...and even then most of the stuff posted there is about their unit and not the ponies themselves) and now the anti-ponies have their thread too. Good freaking ridance; seeing the new player come on and make his first post bashing the bronies like he's some hotshot badass was just pitiful. Now they can have their little pity party, so as long as bronies ignore their ONE thread and the trolls ignore the ONE pony thread (which they have FAILED to do over and over and over....) then I fail to see the need for anything to be done. As with all things, both sides should remain tasteful for the viewing of the general public, but aside from that...

Anyways, to the fellow bronies out there...if you haven't taken the bait yet, way to go! If you have...well, stop munching on it and go back the pony threads for some hard love and tolerance!

As for the anti-pony fans...seriously, keep your one thread (tasteful, I mean come on PGI has standards), leave ours alone, stop posting your troll posts, and we'll TRY to coexist. I mean seriously, we can at least give it a shot.

37 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 37 guests, 0 anonymous users