#6682 Atlai

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 3,439 posts
  • Locationfrom the East of the South end of the North

Posted 26 August 2012 - 03:38 PM

View PostMordino, on 26 August 2012 - 09:36 AM, said:

Oh my god... Nooooo! Poor poor Fallout...
My soul bleeds.

Eh Fallout wasint much to begin with, all i did was take 3 hours to make myself then run around in the dessert till i died :\

Granted i didnt read anything so i may have missed what i was supposed to do.

And i cant judge the Pony version seeing as i have not read it.

View PostJade Kitsune, on 26 August 2012 - 09:40 AM, said:

You're about... 2 years late on this bandwagon... also the anti pony thread is ----> that way

I thought it was <--------that way?

View PostFabe, on 26 August 2012 - 09:41 AM, said:

Your soul must be pretty weak.

Lol, lololololol,

Weak soul.

Edited by Mason West, 26 August 2012 - 03:38 PM.

#6683 Protection

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,754 posts
  • LocationVancouver

Posted 26 August 2012 - 04:30 PM

Fallout Equestra still doesn't have enough **** going on for me. It's just like Cherry Dr. Pepper right now. I need ******* Diet Cherry Chocolate-Vanilla Dr. Pepper Max with Ginseng.

Needs more crossovers.

Is there any way we could work in the parasite from John Carpenter's The Thing, Ken Watanabe, and, why the **** not, How the Grinch Stole Christmas?

#6684 wanderer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 11,152 posts
  • LocationStomping around in a giant robot, of course.

Posted 26 August 2012 - 05:17 PM

View PostProtection, on 26 August 2012 - 04:30 PM, said:

Fallout Equestra still doesn't have enough **** going on for me. It's just like Cherry Dr. Pepper right now. I need ******* Diet Cherry Chocolate-Vanilla Dr. Pepper Max with Ginseng.

Needs more crossovers.

Is there any way we could work in the parasite from John Carpenter's The Thing, Ken Watanabe, and, why the **** not, How the Grinch Stole Christmas?

I think at that point you're heading straight into Undocumented Features rather than Apocalypse Ponyville.

#6685 Sporkosophy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 845 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 26 August 2012 - 07:19 PM

Alright, pack everything up Pony is over. There is only Squidward.

Posted Image

#6686 wtfo

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 9 posts
  • LocationAnywhere but here

Posted 26 August 2012 - 08:11 PM

Posted Image

#6687 Temporal

Rookie

• Big Brother
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 11:01 PM

Spork, you are my hero.

#6688 Sesambrot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 862 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 27 August 2012 - 02:11 AM

Something I think Mason West is gonna appreciate...
And maybe a few others too...

Clearly, GIR is best pony!
Posted Image

#6689 Fuzzyhead

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 372 posts
  • LocationEquestria *Applelieface*

Posted 27 August 2012 - 04:58 AM

View PostFros7bite, on 26 August 2012 - 02:37 PM, said:

Ohh Fuzzy. I don't know what we'd do without you.

Posted Image

one posibility, pony!

do you like bananas?

Posted Image

Edited by Fuzzyhead, 27 August 2012 - 05:14 AM.

#6690 Egomane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,163 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 06:17 AM

From one of my favorite Webcomics a short episode of comics...

http://www.sandraand...ed-riding-pony/
http://www.sandraand...ches-and-horse/
http://www.sandraand...2/0341-the-dip/
http://www.sandraand...2-the-maretrix/

Read the rest of the comic, it's worth it (but totaly without pony besides those four strips)!

#6691 ultra1437

• PipPip
  • 39 posts
  • LocationOhio, USA

Posted 27 August 2012 - 06:29 AM

View PostSesambrot, on 25 August 2012 - 06:13 AM, said:

DaFaq?!
You should have posted a link to their page too...
http://eqsoftworks.c...ddff280e789b6cc

Actually I'm tempted to take a closer look at it and maybe apply, then again, my only real experience with modding is level-design in CE2, I suppose I could at most contribute some artwork...
However, it would be nice to start working on another project, I just don't know how much time I'll have but that's a project that seems really interesting!
If nothing else, it made me even more curious about FO:E... How many pages does it have? I know I gotta print it because I'm not going to read it if I only have a digital copy...

There was a physical book run for Fallout: Equestria. There 'might' be a second one eventually, but it only was ever announced on facebook. I don't have a facebook account, and refuse to waste my time getting one. Still, would love to get a hardback copy of Fallout: Equestria.

View PostSesambrot, on 25 August 2012 - 08:46 AM, said:

;)
In don't have a problem with reading, but reading books on my PC is just something I didn't have much success with...
I tend to get distracted too much, printing 1510 pages doesn't seem like an option though.

I used to have the same problem, reading on the PC. It helped to turn on the radio (or just music) to a softer kind of 'reading music'. Didn't have much of a problem afterwards.

View PostKasai Oni, on 25 August 2012 - 08:16 PM, said:

Yeah, the Dealer is definitely one of my favorite characters in the story.

I totally agree, I absolutely loved Littlepip and totally felt for her in the story, but I adore Blackjack like practically nothing else I can think of. I think it has to do with how low she can and has fallen at times, how she beats herself up and sacrifices so much that I wish I could point out, but would be major spoilers for people who haven't read it yet, and yet she's still there, with that "shooty" look plastered on her face. She can be crazy and hilarious one moment, and then dangerous and cold blooded then next, but there's something about her that just pulls you in.

Ugh, there's so much awesome Blackjack art by that guy, but almost all of it is spoilerific...
Posted Image

And that freakin' cliffhanger at the end of Chp 49! So much rage!

I wish to thank you for not spoiling the story for me, as i'm only through chapter four at the moment.

#6692 VoodooLou Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 595 posts
  • LocationMember #2618

Posted 27 August 2012 - 08:00 AM

In support of 'MekWarreore iz seriuz biznus' I, Khan VoodooLou Kerensky of Clan Black Sheep (The MOST serious of ALL the Clans) do present unto You, Our MOST serious Foes in the Inner Sphere this Token of Support!
http://flutteryay.com/

May your Seriousness Continue to Plague those who hath no understanding and may your Hooves Gallop ever long!

(In other words you haters just need to commit SuzySideways so you dont continue to pollute the Gene Pool and/or Vote Republican)

Edited by VoodooLou Kerensky, 27 August 2012 - 08:01 AM.

#6693 Sesambrot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 862 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 27 August 2012 - 08:11 AM

View PostFros7bite, on 27 August 2012 - 08:05 AM, said:

Wat?

He supports us... :)
It might not have been that easy to understand, but that yay-button should have given it away......

On that note, why can't I stop pressing it?!?
So........ adorable......... :)

#6694 Coralld

• Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 3,952 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 27 August 2012 - 08:38 AM

Well, he supports Ponys, which is awesome, but his last statement sounds to me like he is saying all people who are haters should kill them selves, are degenerates... and are Republican? Or is he saying that he doesn't want stupid people voting for Republican? Well I don't want stupid people voting for either party as they are ill informed. Should haters just drop dead? I don't think so, I think they just need a big hug from Fluttershy. Are they degenerates? I think they can be jerks but that's about it. Categorizing Haters as Republicans? That's just silly, I'm a Republican and I love Ponys. Also, the only politics that matter in a Pony thread are Pony Politics.

Fluttershy for president!!

Edited by Coralld, 27 August 2012 - 08:42 AM.

#6695 Protection

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,754 posts
  • LocationVancouver

Posted 27 August 2012 - 08:45 AM

View PostVoodooLou Kerensky, on 27 August 2012 - 08:00 AM, said:

In support of 'MekWarreore iz seriuz biznus' I, Khan VoodooLou Kerensky of Clan Black Sheep (The MOST serious of ALL the Clans) do present unto You, Our MOST serious Foes in the Inner Sphere this Token of Support!
http://flutteryay.com/

May your Seriousness Continue to Plague those who hath no understanding and may your Hooves Gallop ever long!

(In other words you haters just need to commit SuzySideways so you dont continue to pollute the Gene Pool and/or Vote Republican)

Good gaming with you too, mate. Although it was more a combination of the Beta Meme Thread Alliance with some ELP thrown in, than a full on pony thing last night.

#6696 Coralld

• Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 3,952 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 27 August 2012 - 08:49 AM

View PostFros7bite, on 27 August 2012 - 08:44 AM, said:

Speaking of which... Luna or Celestia?

Oh that's a tough one... Hmm... Well, I like both, but I don't want to be sent to the moon for disagreeing with Celestia, but on the other hoof I don't want Luna to fall asleep through an invasion either...

#6697 Coralld

• Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 3,952 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 27 August 2012 - 09:03 AM

View PostFros7bite, on 27 August 2012 - 09:01 AM, said:

You really think Celestia would send you to the moon for something that small? I'm sure she'd have some mercy.

Good point, but at the same time we really have not seen any Pony actually disagree with her either.

#6698 Coralld

• Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 3,952 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 27 August 2012 - 09:37 AM

View PostFros7bite, on 27 August 2012 - 09:07 AM, said:

Right! She seems pretty omnipotent. But how would things be different under Luna?

Under Luna? I would be surprised if anything of significance gets done sense she sleeps during the day which is when most Ponys are out and about doing Pony things.

#6699 Coralld

• Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 3,952 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 27 August 2012 - 10:23 AM

View PostFros7bite, on 27 August 2012 - 10:13 AM, said:

They have yet to explain her absence from the invasion. Was she just napping during the day?

I do believe it was hinted at early on in the episode that was the case with Luna and Celestia taking shifts.

#6700 Stahlseele

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 775 posts
  • LocationHamburg, Germany

Posted 27 August 2012 - 11:08 AM

Woona all the Lay!

19 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 19 guests, 0 anonymous users