2 replies to this topic

#1 coRpSE

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 182 posts
  • LocationBack of your Mind!!!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:42 PM

A week or so ago a friend and I threw together a simple block for the Evo CMS system that displays the RSS feed and expands to show the content using Jquery along with having the MWO server status displayed on your site. So when the server is online it will show the image for online and offline, the offline image.

It is free to use and has only been coded for the Xtreme Evo CMS system for clan sites. If you run a different CMS for your clan, feel free to look through and make the necessary changes to it that would work for your site.

Posted Image

As you can see by the image above it, depending if the server is online, offline, or in maintenance mode, it will be displayed on your site so when people come to your site, they will know if they can play or not.

Little back ground on me, I been a coder/support member for the Evo CMS community over at ClanThemes.com since 2007. I have created hundreds of mods, modules, blocks, custom scripts, and splash screens. Feel free to dissect the block and add onto it if you like. it is 100% open source and is just a few files and just requires a small edit into the header of the site within the Head of your site.

You can see a live preview of the script at my site, http://www.headshotdomain.net.

DOWNLOAD HERE

Must register on my site and download from the downloads section on my site.

Edited by coRpSE, 21 February 2013 - 06:14 PM.

#2 coRpSE

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 182 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 11:22 AM

Just updated the block to add in the maintenance mode.

#3 coRpSE

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 182 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 03:13 PM

Updated yet again, realized today when the feed went down, it would cause some error, so I set it up now to check if the feed is active, and if the feed is not active, it will not try displaying it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users