Greetings Frr

2 replies to this topic

#1 AwesomeExpress

• PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 09 February 2013 - 01:10 PM

Hello Space Vikings!

Im new to MWO and MW in general. The combat mechanics of this game first drew me in but it was the lore seaping through the back ground everywhere i looked that got me hooked. After some extensive reading and conquering the basics of combat i'm ready to get start playing with a faction and diving further into the lore.

I'm undecided between two houses and am looking for any FRR players who wouldn't mind adding me as a buddy so i can tag along and get a feel for the vibe of the FRR as well as team based play!

Im coming at it with this approach because i don't have much free time to play so when i get on i can just shoot whoever is on a pm to team up on TS or what have you. This way i can learn the lore while playing with the time i have. Im a quick learner, will respect the lore/rank, and can offer some great hit scan accuracy (old school quake player).

Look forward to playing with you! feel free to ask me any Q

Edited by AwesomeExpress, 09 February 2013 - 01:14 PM.

#2 Surtr

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 566 posts
  • LocationDropship Naglfar, Clan Front

Posted 09 February 2013 - 01:31 PM

You sound like a good candidate for the 1st Rasalhague Dragonregimentë. We are a group on the smaller side, most of us close friends IRL. We all have families, jobs, etc. and love to game hard, but we don't treat it as a second job. We have good times, good jokes, and won't gripe at you for missing practice night. If you are interested sign up at 1strdr.enjin.com and just X-mas tree the application. If you would like to know more, just shoot me a PM. Also check out some of our recent actions to get an idea of our....group dynamics ;)

http://www.youtube.c...d&v=J69HNHecXNE

also, your location is ASU, is that Appalachian State or Arizone State?

#3 Gevurah

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Flame
  • The Flame
  • 500 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 02:31 PM

If you're into a very small unit, over *edit AGE 25, available nights (eastern) - typically anywhere from 7-11 you can tag along with us to check us out. We're the 1st Rasalhague Hussars. ;)

Though much respect to the Dragonregimentë. If you guys ever want to play together, let us know.

Edited by Gevurah, 11 February 2013 - 06:50 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users