#1 shotokan5

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 550 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Locationvirginia

Posted 23 May 2013 - 04:38 PM

I know that I will leave names out forgive me. Sealawyer or the 1st of the 9th. Helped us put on a show tonight that I have never seen the equal of in 17 years of MechWarrior. Sort of what we began to call the swarm.. He is young and brash perhaps at times to you old folks but that is because of his love of this game. I may Lord Izza say with good reason that I am not good enough for the 9th as I have been told. But this young fellow is the future like an 8 year old I played with as Draco and my son Gothic Knight he was 8 years also, so many years ago. Now what was his name? Hmm started with a P I think. What ever you think he is the future and many like him. With him tonight were three (DCMS) perhaps that also makes a point. Sorry I can't remember names. Wrote his down. If we forget your roots and history then look back to those long nights on 3025 and then see now what a great future awaits House Kurita. Hail Sealawyer, profector of the Swarm will be remembered another 17 years from now. I raise my glass of prune juice to you and others of the future.

Edited by shotokan5, 23 May 2013 - 04:54 PM.

#2 Sealawyer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 208 posts
  • LocationBuckminster City, Buckminster Prefecture

Posted 23 May 2013 - 05:00 PM

Thanks Shotokan. You did your part well! Looking forward to more rounds of the Swarm.

#3 Lyoto Machida

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 5,080 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 12:45 AM

Interesting...I always thought Sealawyer was old.

#4 shotokan5

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 550 posts
  • Locationvirginia

Posted 26 May 2013 - 12:42 PM

Lyoto Machida: Age is relative. Some are old but young at the same time in their hearts. To me just about everyone young, but in my heart I am about 20 not __. You would have to look at my profile to find that out. Maybe I'm as old as Dumbledore, if you add a one to it. Some though are never young.

#5 muskrat

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 234 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 07:57 PM

Only the FEW can catch up with this OLD MAN!

#6 shotokan5

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 550 posts
  • Locationvirginia

Posted 29 May 2013 - 04:06 PM

Law says that their exceptions to every rule. You my friend have beaten the odds.

#7 AceTimberwolf

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,055 posts
  • Location春日部市、埼玉県、日本; アメリカ: Arcadia, CA

Posted 31 May 2013 - 04:15 AM

I've been 105 since i was 3yo and 4 months. can't keep me down

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users