Looking For Regiment

5 replies to this topic

#1 Ulric von Eisenberg

Rookie

• Shredder
  • 9 posts
  • LocationDenver

Posted 10 February 2013 - 06:09 AM

Greetings. I've been playing in pick up groups for a while now. I consider myself to be a fair Pilot and find myself getting frustrated with disorganized teams.

I am an adult player 40+ years old and I love playing. I'm ok with commitment but as a Dad and Husband I do have other obligations as well. I still manage to play almost every day, Saturday and Sunday mornings are my most available times, and most evenings from 6pm mountain time to around 10pm. I don't have voip capability as yet but I'd be willing to invest if it meant being part of a good team. Again, I don't mind a level of commitment but I certainly don't want gaming to become a chore either. I play for fun and as long as it's fun I'm in.

I mostly pilot Hunchbacks, Cataphracts, and Stalkers, though I consider myself pretty adaptable.
I've always been on the underdog team and the FRR appeals to me. So if you're looking for a steady hand and reliable warrior send a recruiter and pick me up please.

Thanks for your consideration.

#2 Deiphobus

• PipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 78 posts
  • LocationSouth Africa

Posted 10 February 2013 - 08:20 AM

I thought i saw you today in a round you were disconnected :0

#3 n0e

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 08:40 AM

Saw him twice, killed him once.
He never disconnected at the start of those two games.

#4 SaberCut Moffat

• PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 08:57 AM

Check your PM's

#5 Boris Badinov

Rookie

• Survivor
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 03:53 AM

View PostSaberCut Moffat, on 10 February 2013 - 08:57 AM, said:

Check your PM's

Checked nothing there. Did you send an invite or???
Thanks for the replies but no takers ???

#6 Surtr

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 566 posts
  • LocationDropship Naglfar, Clan Front

Posted 12 February 2013 - 11:18 AM

You sound like a good candidate for the 1st Rasalhague Dragonregimentë. We are a group on the smaller side, most of us close friends IRL. We all have families, jobs, etc. and love to game hard, but we don't treat it as a second job. We have good times, good jokes, and won't gripe at you for missing practice night. If you are interested sign up at 1strdr.enjin.com and just X-mas tree the application. If you would like to know more, just shoot me a PM. Also check out some of our recent actions to get an idea of our....group dynamics B)

http://www.youtube.c...d&v=J69HNHecXNE

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users