Com Guard / Technician

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 2,886 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationToronto, ON

Posted 22 March 2012 - 06:41 PM

The Sum Ting Wong threads were deleted by me because they were Uber Trolling, out-dated and served no purpose in this thread.

Someone filed a ticket; I came, I saw, I deleted (since he was already banned).

#82 Hylius

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hunter
  • The Hunter
  • 265 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 22 March 2012 - 07:42 PM

Huh, completely forgot about those. Thanks though Mason! Appreciate it! Posted Image

#83 Sporkosophy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 845 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 22 March 2012 - 08:01 PM

View PostHappySpawn, on 22 March 2012 - 05:20 PM, said:

Ladies and Gentlemen:

Spork

Posted Image

#84 William Petersen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 08:15 PM

I had this exact idea the other night while going to sleep. The ELH emblem needs to be recursive, though, with the cutie mark of the pony in the emblem the emblem itself.

#85 Sporkosophy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 845 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 22 March 2012 - 08:29 PM

I always do support giving Hylius more work to do.

#86 Hylius

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hunter
  • The Hunter
  • 265 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 22 March 2012 - 08:45 PM

1) That is a brilliant idea, lemme have a brainstorming session and maybe we'll get some prototypes of different things going and we'll see what looks good.
2) That's not my job. That's Happy's job. I approve of giving him more work.

#87 Damion Wolf

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 210 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 07:50 PM

Every last bit of my hate and loathing.

#88 Sporkosophy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 845 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 23 March 2012 - 08:08 PM

Posted Image
Fixed that for you buddy.

#89 William Petersen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 12:42 AM

View PostDamion Wolf, on 23 March 2012 - 07:50 PM, said:

Every last bit of my hate and loathing.

I love you too! ::hugs::

#90 Sporkosophy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 845 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 23 April 2012 - 08:56 AM

It's nearly been a month, so for the sake of such I'll be bumping this on behalf of Hylius, Corp Mom.

We've hit 25 members, are establishing a semblance of concrete ranks and have continued to do corp game nights since the last large update to this thread. Several of us have experimented with the broken work that is MW4 (Medium/Lights only? Hunchback IIC!). Irregardless, we're always welcoming to new members and seek to expands our ranks further.

Honestly it seems like we're more Chaos then pony.

#91 Hylius

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hunter
  • The Hunter
  • 265 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 23 April 2012 - 04:33 PM

Dagnabit, Spork. I said I was going to do it later today! Geez, guy gets a promotion and he thinks he runs the place. But does he do any actual work when I ask him? Nooo....

Ahem. Yes, we have ground since our last update, and much as happened! We've held several successful gaming nights on various games, with more planned for the future. Quite a few members have been added to our ranks as well (one of which is for our Spork stash, in case of Spork emergency. And he's British.)

So what does the ELP offer? First and foremost, we offer a fun environment. We're here to enjoy ourselves while still being a competitive force. We also offer intelligent conversations (well, some of us. Some people prefer to converse in mind-bending images) about any topic, from ponies to what order you button your pants and zip your fly. Oh, and we do that whole intellectual thing too. Oh and the talk of giant 'Mechs and why Clan Wolf is superior to everyone else, especially Steiner.

We only require three things. Like ponies (Fluttershy is best, fyi), be mature (or at least show the ability to be mature. In spurts.), and to have a good attitude (if you cannot stand being made fun of, don't even bother. Seriously. You will not survive.)

We're highly active (we have 25 official members who manage well over a total of 30 posts a day. Lately it's been much closer to 50. And that's with quite a few people on leave) and we're having fun. What's not to enjoy? Stop on by and give us a shout!

#92 William Petersen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 05:19 PM

View PostHylius, on 23 April 2012 - 04:33 PM, said:

to what order you button your pants and zip your fly. Oh, and we do that whole intellectual thing too.

I was under the impression these were the same thing. It makes me very sad how few B5 fans we have. /sighs

#93 Tyzh

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 495 posts
  • LocationIronhold

Posted 23 April 2012 - 05:30 PM

You know what's even better than all that silly information people are on about telling you things why you should join? The fact that we are awesome. I mean, honestly, if you are any kinds of reasonable you should be pretty jealous over all the awesome pony-themed emoticons we have on our forum. That right there pretty much seals the deal. :wub:

#94 Tyzh

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 495 posts
  • LocationIronhold

Posted 22 May 2012 - 06:44 PM

Hello MWO recruitment forums! I'd like to remind everyone that we are still the cool kids on the block. We've hit the 30+ member mark, (celebrations were had), and our resident graphical artist has been making beautiful pictures for us and our website -- including lots of signatures and a new banner for the site. (It's seriously legit.) And most awesome of all, we are still doing gaming nights where we all get together and play whatever games we all happen to have! So, what I'm trying to say here is that if you are into ponies, 'mechs, and having fun you are probably missing out. You should be here. With us. It's true.

If the fantastic truths in this thread happen catch your fancy feel free to join our forums. In fact, even if you don't want to join our corp just yet (or ever?) you are welcome to visit our forums anyway. We have a public section and you can totally hang out with us there regardless! I hope to see you sometime.

- Tyzh :P

#95 Damon Howe

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 1,295 posts
  • LocationFree Rasalhague Republic - Exact Loc. Unknown

Posted 22 May 2012 - 06:50 PM

ELPMC....I bring good tidings and cheer.

And mead.

Posted Image

It's not Applejack Apple Cider, but hopefully you enjoy it nonetheless. :P

#96 Dihm

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,312 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationPlanet Trondheim

Posted 22 May 2012 - 06:54 PM

Love the new banners, looking spiff!

#97 Tyzh

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 495 posts
  • LocationIronhold

Posted 22 May 2012 - 07:08 PM

Why thank you kindly, Shieldwall folks! I don't care what those Dracs say, you're okay in my book. :P

#98 Hylius

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hunter
  • The Hunter
  • 265 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 22 May 2012 - 07:09 PM

I'm sure Spork would love those beverages. And thanks, I'll be sure to pass Friday your compliments if he doesn't see this.

Edit: For once, Tyzh beat me to a post. I guess it's about time considering I beat him twice in the past half hour alone.

Edited by Hylius, 22 May 2012 - 07:10 PM.

#99 Mattiator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 400 posts
  • LocationAthenry

Posted 22 May 2012 - 07:48 PM

I'll have me some of that mead.

#100 Sporkosophy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 845 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 23 May 2012 - 06:06 AM

They don't look alcoholic enough for me, sorry. The brit is the one who's been doing the new sigs, Friday or something. Decent enough chap, though I don't think he cares much for a proper vindaloo.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users