Looking To Join A Free Rasalhague Republic Unit.

5 replies to this topic

#1 PfcWodan

Rookie

• The 1 Percent
  • 4 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationEville

Posted 13 February 2013 - 06:27 PM

I am a 30+ year old gamer who is looking for a unit to join. I am not new to clans and infact ran a few in other games. I am x military and can follow orders and improvise on the fly. I have team speek and vent. I have played all the mech warior games and have played this one since release out of closed Beta. I am in school at the moment so I play when homework alows.

#2 Surtr

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 566 posts
  • LocationDropship Naglfar, Clan Front

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:42 PM

You sound like an excellent candidate for the 1st Rasalhague Dragonregimentë. We are a smaller, close knit unit of almost exclusively 20 somethings and 30+ guys. We are always looking for mature players who like to win, but like to have fun more than anything, and we don't treat our group like a second job. If you are interested you can apply at 1strdr.enjin.com also check out some of our recent 8-man action and you can get an idea of our...group dynamics :)

If you have any questions or want to know more, just shoot me a PM.

Edited by Surtr, 13 February 2013 - 09:44 PM.

#3 Kitt Skye

Rookie

• Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 08:44 PM

Hey all, also a 30+ player looking for more players to play with online, down for using chat to coordinate, no problem following orders, and have Norwegian ancestry which I believe lends itself well to being a drunken space Viking *swigs beer*. So that said, interested in joining, as long as it's OK if I can play when available (which I try to get on as much as possible that being said).

#4 Surtr

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 566 posts
  • LocationDropship Naglfar, Clan Front

Posted 14 February 2013 - 11:53 PM

View PostKellen Walsh, on 14 February 2013 - 08:44 PM, said:

Hey all, also a 30+ player looking for more players to play with online, down for using chat to coordinate, no problem following orders, and have Norwegian ancestry which I believe lends itself well to being a drunken space Viking *swigs beer*. So that said, interested in joining, as long as it's OK if I can play when available (which I try to get on as much as possible that being said).

Throw in an application at 1strdr.enjin.com!!!

#5 Abivard

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • 1,935 posts
  • LocationFree Rasalhague Republic

Posted 15 February 2013 - 07:57 PM

is that eville on the ohio?

#6 PfcWodan

Rookie

• The 1 Percent
  • 4 posts
  • Facebook: Link