New Game Mode Aka Mw Ll Crysis Mod

3 replies to this topic

#1 Julian Tifflor

• PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 11:12 AM

I posted a thread about it at Suggestions but i doubt many take a look at it...so here is a link to take a look at it:

http://mwomercs.com/...-ll-crysis-mod/

#2 Monkey Bone

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 726 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 14 February 2013 - 11:15 AM

MWLL sadly was ruined as of the last patch.

The HUD is awful, stability issues just doubled from 0.6.1, Aero are invulnerable now because ballistics deal much less damage to them.

#3 Julian Tifflor

• PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 11:21 AM

this is more about the idea of the mod and the system aka assault or capture what we have now...less about the playability of MWLL and if its balanced. i never played it myself but i really like the idea of the long match with several strategic points you have to consider while playing it.

#4 BLUPRNT

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • Giant Helper
  • 616 posts
  • LocationLake Something or Other, WA

Posted 14 February 2013 - 11:40 AM

While I agree with your encouragement to make the game more in depth and bringing your enthusiasm with it, I must point out you make have poked a very big, Very hungry, sleeping bear.

http://mwomercs.com/...mwll-situation/

MWLL was a great game bulit by some very exceptional volunteers who were driven by their dedication to bring back to full life the Mech Warrior universe to the gaming world. It had its opinion based pros and cons as you will discover if you choose to research it. And it most definately deserves its rightful place in the the hall of recognition in the gaming universe.

PGI is working on giving us an equaly evolving experience and have come a long way since I joined in last summer.

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users