24 replies to this topic

#21 DeeSaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 284 posts
  • LocationBerlin, Germany

Posted 17 February 2013 - 05:41 AM

I am worried about patch delay on possible EU servers. Played plenty of games that lagged behind in the past. Dark Age of Camelot being the worst example that comes to mind.

ATM I think I won't migrate if given the choice...

#22 Red Klown X

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 352 posts
  • LocationMontpellier

Posted 17 February 2013 - 06:02 AM

Forget to tell about , euro community will be die , slowly ... We need US and they need US , at least to make match and kill eachother ( pug game ) in peace and respect and fun !

#23 Furmansky

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 06:10 AM

View PostDegalus, on 17 February 2013 - 05:39 AM, said:

I have every time a ping of 150. Players with a ping of 25 have much better aim because they hit what they hit ... if i try to leg a light, i must aim 1 - 2 m infront of his legs ... WITH LASERS. So yea i want this EU Servers to realy hit what i hit.

Yes yes we all want EU Servers guys, THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO QUESTION ABOUT IT. But we do not want to be cut off totally from friends from other regions. If someone says get 2 accounts... I still be on NA with bad ping either way ( note... mine is actually OK, between 110-140 ) so what is the point of having EU server other then just splitting the community. Yes what I understand and being afraid off... some might consider paying for 2 separate accounts. But this is just scary, and still does not fix the problem.

Edited by Furmansky, 17 February 2013 - 06:16 AM.

#24 Yanoshiku

• PipPip
  • Survivor
  • 47 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 17 February 2013 - 06:35 AM

Thats exatcly the point! Again, we are not against EU servers, we are against community splitting.

#25 Wieland

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 755 posts
  • LocationKitzingen, Bolan Province, Protectorate of Donegal, Lyran Commonwealth

Posted 17 February 2013 - 08:17 AM

Pro
- better ping

Con
-community splitting

Possible Cons
-Cost increase
___Currently i pay in dollars. That saves around 20-25% Euros.
-Discounts/Events
___Its possible that there are less, different or non at all.

Edited by Wieland, 17 February 2013 - 08:18 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users