Joining A Davion

10 replies to this topic

#1 Krelek1000

• PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas

Posted 18 February 2013 - 01:51 PM

Okay, so I have been playing a little while now but still not grasping everything when it comes to the game.

Some games are good, some are bad (my side gets trashed 0-8). I have been thinking of joining House Davion for a while but do not know if there is something that I need to do besides changing my faction affiliation.

Please note that I do not play all the time. I have work and sometimes can play during the weekends.

Is there anything that I need to do, support wise, testing, etc, so that I can be a member?

#2 Alaskan Nobody

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Determined
  • The Determined
  • 10,358 posts
  • LocationAlaska!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 04:48 PM

As far as I am aware you just go to your profile and change the symbol

#3 Krelek1000

• PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:26 PM

Thanks, didnt know if there was something else you have to do besides that...

#4 Alaskan Nobody

• The Determined
  • The Determined
  • 10,358 posts
  • LocationAlaska!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:41 PM

If you want to join a group of players, yes, If you want to label yourself a Davion no

Luck to ya

#5 Grumbling Coot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 124 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:43 PM

Houses don't mean a whole lot at the moment. Joining House Davion is a simple as switching the pic in your profile, but it won't really do anything until community warfare gets implemented.

If you actually want to join a group of other Davion supporters you'll have to do it the old fashioned way: talk to one.

#6 Jhon Nova Clase

Rookie

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 7 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 10:38 PM

View PostShar Wolf, on 18 February 2013 - 04:48 PM, said:

As far as I am aware you just go to your profile and change the symbol

yea i go to my profile and i have nothing to change in to Davion its just my name and user name showing

#7 Alaskan Nobody

• The Determined
  • The Determined
  • 10,358 posts
  • LocationAlaska!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 03:24 PM

As you have a Davion symbol I am going to assume you figured it out, but in case you changed to Davion without realising how, under profile check the faction list setting - in white near the top of the screen /:|

#8 Slater01

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 430 posts
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 20 February 2013 - 04:05 PM

And once you have the Federated Suns logo, you'll be invincable: You'll have Aimbot built into your eyes, your armour will degrade at half the normal rate, and best of all - Autocannons do not take up crit slots and they only weight half as much!

#9 Alaskan Nobody

• The Determined
  • The Determined
  • 10,358 posts
  • LocationAlaska!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 04:08 PM

Believe me I have considered changing to Davion - because Hanse is The Fox - and that is the realm that appeals to me the most.... not sure why I do not then. (yes yes, I am quite familiar with the propiganda...and have read most of the books on Victor as well.)

#10 Maple Nachiman

• PipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 52 posts
  • LocationVancouver, WA

Posted 20 February 2013 - 07:23 PM

Davion is the light, those that wish to bring justice through honor and victory wish to join the Davions.

Changing your profile picture is certainly the first step however the next is to join our official teamspeak server, meet some of us and get some drops going!

50.22.145.232:7345
There are many units including HHoD (Head Hunters of Davion) that are around and looking for pilots both experienced and not. If nothing else, meet some new people to drop with and learn about mech variants and tactics.

-Maple

#11 Alaskan Nobody

• The Determined
  • The Determined
  • 10,358 posts
  • LocationAlaska!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 08:35 PM

Sorry, but my anti-social tendencies are part of why I haven't signed on as a Davion >.>

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users