#1 Brut4ce

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Slayer
  • The Slayer
  • 364 posts
  • LocationLand's End

Posted 20 February 2013 - 05:19 AM

Hi All!

Since yesterday's Patch i've been having this consistent "Bug" and was wondering if anyone else has been experiencing the same problem.

Whenever i try to re-distribute the armour values of any of my mechs, the client does Not save the changes, and they remain the way they were before the patch.

Sent an email to support already, just wanted to ask the rest of the community if they have been experiencing the same problem.

*Cheers*

#2 T Hawk

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 20 February 2013 - 05:39 AM

No, I don't have trouble distributing armor.

#3 Brut4ce

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Slayer
  • The Slayer
  • 364 posts
  • LocationLand's End

Posted 20 February 2013 - 05:40 AM

Hi Again.

An update after running some more tests with this;

Looks like the only way to re-distribute the armour of the mechs is first subtract the amount one wants from a location, save it, then go back, add the surplus points to another location and save again.

If i try to re-distribute the armour all at once, i.e. subtract and add points then save, the re-distribution is not saved.

For example; Mech with 308 points of amour. If 10 points of armour are re-distributed with the total remaining 308, the client does not save the changes. If these 10 points of armour are subtracted first, thus changing the total amount to 298, the client saves the change, and then if i go back and add these 10 points to the mech changing the total amount from 298 to 308, the client saves it successfully. Must have something to do with absolute values....

*Cheers*

#4 Brut4ce

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Slayer
  • The Slayer
  • 364 posts
  • LocationLand's End

Posted 20 February 2013 - 11:16 AM

Hi Jax514,
Thanks for the quick reply :lol:

No it seems to happen as i quoted, maybe the lads in the post you have quoted just tried to move armour from front to back or vise versa. But if i take out for example some points of armour from say head, and add them to another location that has spare points and save it, it just reverse it to the state before re-distribution when i check it again. It seems to be related to absolute values, i.e if i have 300 points of armour, make some changes but the total still remains 300, then the changes aren't really saved. BUT if i have 300 points, redistribute some point and change the total to say, 298, THEN it saves the changes.

Thanks again for looking into it :rolleyes:

Best regards

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users