Repeatable Bug With Moving Armor From Front To Back If Tonnage Doesn't Change!

v1.2.190

3 replies to this topic

#1 Tzukasa

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Moderate Giver
  • 118 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 02:52 AM

Ok so I've been able to reliably reproduce this on every mech I've tried over and over. If you, lets say, have 26 back armor and 54 front armor and the Only thing you wanna change is move 6 back armor to the front torso so instead of 26B/54F it is 20B/60F it WILL NOT save your progress even though you click save/yes/ yes ect and it says *saving*. You MUST move the 6 Out of the back, click save, leave the loadout, go back in, then move the 6 armor into the front Then click save so that the tonnage changes. That is the only way for it to remember your changes otherwise it will just keep returning it to w/e it was before you made changes even though you clicked save and it said *saving*. This bug was Not present before the patch.

*I've been able to reproduce this EVERY time with CT / LT / RT on both standard AND ferros fiber armor on all my dragons, hunchbacks and catapults.*

Edited by Niko Snow, 05 March 2013 - 10:54 AM.

#2 Warge

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,027 posts
  • LocationKiyiv

Posted 20 February 2013 - 04:28 AM

Got same bug with Cicada...

#3 Tzukasa

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Moderate Giver
  • 118 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 04:41 AM

Happens with every single mech frame as far as I can tell.

#4 Brut4ce

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Slayer
  • The Slayer
  • 364 posts
  • LocationLand's End

Posted 20 February 2013 - 11:24 AM

Hi all,
Yes i discovered it this morning as well, and submitted a report to Support, started a thread as well. Have a look if you'd like as i describe what i've found out about it.
http://mwomercs.com/...94#entry1925894

*cheers*

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users