We will be rolling out a hot-fix, currently scheduled for Thursday July 21st at 3:00 PM PDT [10PM UTC], with the following changes:
• Archer: Fixed an issue where the Center Torso could appear offset at certain ranges.
• Crab: Fixed an issue where the claws would be removed when no weapons were equipped in the LA/RA.
• Phoenix Hawk: Fixed a tilt issue with the Center Torso.
• Viper: Fixed an issue where the Set of 8 Bonus was listed as a Set of 2.
• UrbanMech: Fixed an issue with Torso Twisting beyond a certain degree.
• Viridian Bog: Fixed an issue where the Mini Map did not reflect the updated terrain.
• Fixed an issue where OmniPods could appear to be duplicated when they are unequipped and the Loadout is saved.
• Fixed an issue where the First Victory of the Day Bonus could be rewarded multiple times.
• Fixed an issue where double-tapping C-UAC weaponry would trigger Heat Scale as if multiple weapons of the same type were being fired simultaneously.