Mwo Bug Bingo

17 replies to this topic

#1 WaddeHaddeDudeda

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,567 posts
  • LocationAllocation Relocation Dislocation

Posted 19 April 2013 - 03:05 PM

Can we probably make it official? ^^

The card really enhances my in-game experience!

Posted Image

#2 armyof1

• Bad Company
  • 1,770 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 03:07 PM

Just don't make a drinking game out of it, you'll most certainly end up in a hospital.

#3 Kin3ticX

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The People's Hero
  • The People
  • 2,926 posts
  • LocationSalt Mines of Puglandia

Posted 19 April 2013 - 03:18 PM

good one OP

#4 uglymonkee

Rookie

• 2 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 19 April 2013 - 06:51 PM

yea well you need to add a big square for this state rewind problem many of my clan mates and I cant play due to this newest bug

#5 Hayashi

Snowflake

• Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 3,395 posts
  • Location輝針城

Posted 19 April 2013 - 07:29 PM

And if it's made official, the prize for getting three in the row will be...

Early disconnect? =P

#6 Critical Fumble

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 810 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 08:12 PM

View PostHayashi, on 19 April 2013 - 07:29 PM, said:

And if it's made official, the prize for getting three in the row will be...

Early disconnect? =P

A sheet of transparent plastic to fit your screen with crosshairs printed on and some impromptu player-managed HUD elements.

#7 bigdaddynash

• PipPipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Locationout the back

Posted 20 April 2013 - 12:18 AM

BINGO!

#8 chiXnhawk

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 624 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 20 April 2013 - 11:42 AM

people say KaoS doesn't do anything for the community. This has got to be the best one ever. If you win you crash to mechlab.

#9 D34K

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 304 posts
  • LocationBrighton, UK

Posted 20 April 2013 - 10:34 PM

Wadde has now earned the special forum ability of +10 satire. :)

In other news, some of these bugs have been around for over half a year. That's bloody shameful, PGI.

#10 SixstringSamurai

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 930 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationYou Guys Are So Bad I'm Moving To The Moon

Posted 20 April 2013 - 11:12 PM

Missing:

-HUD entirely frozen

-Gauges don't work (heat, JJ, etc.)/ Paper Doll doesn't update on target or your mech)

-Shots hit but dont report multiple times (no cursor indication yet mech has glowing spots from the hit and takes 0 damage even at point blank)

-Speed is over tweaked (Jager going 120 KPH, Atlas 90, personally got this today on my 70 KPH cataphract which all of a sudden decided it does 80).

-Everything is undefined or WWWWWWW

-Weapons load out has undefined entries and/or it adds weapons to the list as you play/shoot/move.

-gauges fly out of range and across the screen

-screen displays crosshairs and HUD elements not present in the normal game (Clan mech paper doll, red crosshairs, box indicators for unknown items where ECM and airstrike shows up, mysterious 4th gauge)

Edited by SixStringSamurai, 20 April 2013 - 11:21 PM.

#11 WaddeHaddeDudeda

• 1,567 posts
  • LocationAllocation Relocation Dislocation

Posted 21 April 2013 - 01:46 AM

The bugs in the Bingo are the most common, at least for me.
Sure, there are plenty of other bugs, but if I'd include them all you couldn't print out your Bingo card at home anymore. And that would be a shame, wouldn't it?

Plus the "WWWWWWWWWWWWW" bug comes along with other bugs, so it can't really be considered a bug for itself.

#12 SixstringSamurai

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 930 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationYou Guys Are So Bad I'm Moving To The Moon

Posted 21 April 2013 - 01:50 AM

View PostWaddeHaddeDudeda, on 21 April 2013 - 01:46 AM, said:

The bugs in the Bingo are the most common, at least for me.
Sure, there are plenty of other bugs, but if I'd include them all you couldn't print out your Bingo card at home anymore. And that would be a shame, wouldn't it?

Plus the "WWWWWWWWWWWWW" bug comes along with other bugs, so it can't really be considered a bug for itself.

No its an actual separate bug in which everything is either WWWWWWW or undefined. It's not mixed with other stuff. Team mates are undefined, same for lance, all weapons are undefined, ranges undefined, target info undefined, gauges are WWW, ammo is WWW, scoreboard can be accessed by TAB but there is no data present just the artwork elements. Its as though the entire HUD has been replaced by place holder design info (since W is the widest character it is used as placeholder to map out visual elements when your designing things such as a HUD for a game).

Fun Fact: The reason there seems like way to many Ws under your mech paper doll is because way back in the first few weeks of the closed beta the game actually showed the name you gave your mech rather then variant we see now. This proved to be sort of confusing and way too much admin work to control certain types of names so they removed it to just the variant.

Edited by SixStringSamurai, 21 April 2013 - 02:00 AM.

#13 CompproB237

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 03:00 AM

View PostSixStringSamurai, on 20 April 2013 - 11:12 PM, said:

Missing:

-HUD entirely frozen

-Gauges don't work (heat, JJ, etc.)/ Paper Doll doesn't update on target or your mech)

-Shots hit but dont report multiple times (no cursor indication yet mech has glowing spots from the hit and takes 0 damage even at point blank)

-Speed is over tweaked (Jager going 120 KPH, Atlas 90, personally got this today on my 70 KPH cataphract which all of a sudden decided it does 80).

-Weapons load out has undefined entries and/or it adds weapons to the list as you play/shoot/move.

-screen displays crosshairs and HUD elements not present in the normal game (Clan mech paper doll, red crosshairs, box indicators for unknown items where ECM and airstrike shows up, mysterious 4th gauge)

- Textures for buildings, hills, sky, snow, doodads (icicles in Frozen city hanging from ceiling of tunnel) missing.
- Minimap locked facing North
- Unable to use battlegrid (or lance/team commands)
- Random game lock (with periodic audio) resulting in a CTD unless you alt+tab out and back fast enough

#14 Dirus Nigh

• 2,382 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 09:42 AM

Needs to have the rainbow mini/battlemap added.

Oh and one more thing.

BINGO

#15 Hayashi

Snowflake

• Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 3,395 posts
  • Location輝針城

Posted 21 April 2013 - 12:12 PM

View PostSixStringSamurai, on 21 April 2013 - 01:50 AM, said:

(since W is the widest character it is used as placeholder to map out visual elements when your designing things such as a HUD for a game)

Shock horror, I actually learn something from the MechWarrior Online forum for once, and it's from a JetComm nonserious thread. Thanks a lot for that. :P

Can't complete the bingo card through all the rubberbanding though. :P

#16 Opus

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,671 posts
  • LocationI am not here. why the **** are you looking here?

Posted 23 April 2013 - 09:47 AM

OH

BINGO!

#17 Thomas Covenant

• 1,186 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationOn an adventure.

Posted 23 April 2013 - 06:20 PM

View PostSixStringSamurai, on 20 April 2013 - 11:12 PM, said:

Missing:

-HUD entirely frozen

Posted Image

..wait, some of that sounded cool to see...

#18 chaz706

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 263 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Utah

Posted 08 June 2013 - 09:47 PM

Here's one to add as a HUD bug:

Your tactical map doesn't rotate BUT the arrow that represents you does.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users