Posted 29 April 2013 - 09:42 AM

View PostNiko Snow, on 25 April 2013 - 05:50 PM, said:

Attention Sibko!

The only known Clans in BattleTech Canon during the current timeline include:
  • Clan Ghost Bear
  • Clan Jade Falcon
  • Clan Smoke Jaguar
  • Clan Wolf

Devs trolling us with clan sections, right after announcement about their implementation in 2014 ?
What the hell.

#22 Ford Prefect

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 06:59 PM

View PostFupDup, on 25 April 2013 - 05:56 PM, said:

Clan Fire Llama challenges you to a trial of grievance!

Likewise. Clan Black Sheep challenges also ... once we get over this bloody hangover.

#23 RobinSage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 295 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the Inner Sphere

Posted 30 April 2013 - 06:08 PM

HARD Corp. is rumored to have some underground ties to Clan Coyote....

Perhaps the creators of Clan Coyote for the Battletech Canon will show their faces.....

Only time will tell......

#24 Mark Hayden

Texture Artist

• 63 posts
  • LocationInner Sphere - St.Ives - St. Ives Academy of Military Sciences, Faculty of Heraldry Building, Room 205

Posted 30 April 2013 - 07:00 PM

To all the clanners who are disappointed that their clans are not on the active list: The St. Ives Compact feels your pain...

#25 Nerroth

• PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 30 April 2013 - 08:25 PM

View Postqki, on 26 April 2013 - 01:40 AM, said:

Well, the division seems to be between Inner Sphere, and Clan Homeworlds. And RA did take worlds from DC.

As of 3145, all clans are either destroyed, or somehow integrated into the local population - probably to create a "stable" environment for the next jump to 3250.

CJF anc CHH have their occupation zones, CW packed up and left, carving out a Wolf Empire from Lyran and FWL worlds. CNC was wiped out, though mystic Kisho did make it out with some warriors, supposedly headed for the Clan Protectorate in the new FWL (Spirit Cats, and CSF Delta Aimag). Ravens and Bears integrated with their populations as RA and RD respectively. So did the scorpions, leaving 4 clans in the homeworlds.

After the culling, 11 clans are left in some form or another: CW, CJF, CHH, CGB, CSR, CSF (the council of six Inner Sphere clans), CSA, CC, CCC, CSL (the 4 Homeworld Clans), CGS (Escorpion Imperio).

Both Clan Wolf and Clan Wolf-in-Exile are still around as of 3145; though the latter are essentially a sub-faction of the Lyran Commonwealth by that point anyway. (Still, if the Nova Cats are worth noting, so is CWiE.)

It should be noted, however, that no-one in the Inner Sphere or near Periphery is (publicly) aware of what has been going on in the coreward Deep Periphery since 3095 or thereabouts; there's no confirmation that the Imperio (or the four last known Homeworld Clans) still exist as of 3145.

It would be unfortunate if the kind of events hinted at in The Wars of Reaving Supplemental didn't amount to anything in the long run; but even so, it still remains to be seen if any of those Clans will be heard from again going forward.

For what it's worth, I reckon that if the Star Adders and friends were to launch a new invasion of the Inner Sphere, the ilClan sourcebook might be as good a place as any for it to happen...

Edited by Nerroth, 30 April 2013 - 08:26 PM.

#26 Thorn Hallis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,902 posts
  • LocationUnited States of Paranoia

Posted 01 May 2013 - 02:56 AM

View PostMark Hayden, on 30 April 2013 - 07:00 PM, said:

To all the clanners who are disappointed that their clans are not on the active list: The St. Ives Compact feels your pain...

But their pain is Maskirovka-related.

#27 Asheron Storm

• PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM

View PostNerroth, on 30 April 2013 - 08:25 PM, said:

For what it's worth, I reckon that if the Star Adders and friends were to launch a new invasion of the Inner Sphere, the ilClan sourcebook might be as good a place as any for it to happen...

I for one am starting to believe that, when Clan Cloud Cobra's Khan Stiener bid no forces to retake the inner sphere, he actually meant the Clan was going to retake the IS without the use of force. Cloud Cobra might simply introduce the IS to The Way, and use political maneuvering to pacify the IS.. two things in which Clan Cloud Cobra has proven adept. Sadly, the Adders and Cobras may never actually get around to fighting IS forces.

#28 Mishkin

• Pip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 18 posts
  • LocationAlbion

Posted 04 May 2013 - 07:44 AM

Huzzah! Clan Burrock makes the cut.

#29 Osis

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 166 posts
  • LocationBitterVet

Posted 06 May 2013 - 08:12 AM

View PostMishkin, on 04 May 2013 - 07:44 AM, said:

Huzzah! Clan Burrock makes the cut.

Clan Star Adder awaits...

#30 Gremlich Johns

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,855 posts
  • LocationMaryland, USA

Posted 12 May 2013 - 11:29 AM

View PostOsis, on 06 May 2013 - 08:12 AM, said:

Clan Star Adder awaits...

as do the Blood Spirits

#31 Sorceror Breen

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 03:31 AM

View PostGremlich Johns, on 12 May 2013 - 11:29 AM, said:

as do the Blood Spirits

As Do Clan Steel Viper.

#32 VoodooLou Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 595 posts
  • LocationMember #2618

Posted 17 May 2013 - 04:47 AM

Attention Sibko!

Any other "Clans" will not be regarded as having bloodheritage, and will be regarded as Mercenary Corps until further notice. (We otherwise welcome Fan Fiction here.)
Actually Sibko is the incorrect for of Address. A Sibko is a Sibling Company, Think you were looking for Trothkin.
Clan Black Sheep doesnt have a 'Bloodheritage', we have BeerHeritages made up of BeerNames. There are some of us that do have a Bloodname (me for one and yes I came about it doing the full-on BloodRight during MW3 when I was part of Clan Wolf) but seeing as how were The Bandit Caste (as wellas the collectors of the survivors of the reavings) we dont recognize the Grand Council. We are the Clans Black-Ops and have our own oversights established by Nicholas Kerensky. Everything reported as being stolen or missing we took (BTW thanks Green Chickens we love evil twins 1,2 and 3 and Burnt Kitties the Ebon Jaguar is a bad4ss mech, sorry we took the 1st 25 produced, they werent combat lossed during the work-ups).

Thank you.

#33 Gremlich Johns

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,855 posts
  • LocationMaryland, USA

Posted 25 May 2013 - 07:16 AM

Mongo like the Cauldron Born....

#34 Soy

• 3,689 posts
  • Locationtrue Lord system

Posted 30 May 2013 - 09:15 PM

Attention Sibko!

The following Clans are Extinct in the current timeline:
  • Clan Mongoose
  • Clan Widowmaker
  • Clan Wolverine
Any other "Clans" will not be regarded as having bloodheritage, and will be regarded as Mercenary Corps until further notice.

...such bs...

#35 Soy

• 3,689 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 09:22 PM

View Postqki, on 26 April 2013 - 01:40 AM, said:

[...]CNC was wiped out, though mystic Kisho did make it out with some warriors, supposedly headed for the Clan Protectorate in the new FWL (Spirit Cats, and CSF Delta Aimag).[...]

[...]So did the scorpions, leaving 4 clans in the homeworlds.[...]

[...]CGS (Escorpion Imperio).

WTF, Nova Cats get wiped out basically?

And wait, what did the Scorpions also do? I'm confused can someone explain wtf happened to them a bit more?

This is devastating news, hold me someone

Edited by Soy, 30 May 2013 - 09:23 PM.

#36 Adridos

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 10,635 posts
  • LocationHiding in a cake, left in green city called New A... something.

Posted 30 May 2013 - 10:18 PM

View PostSoy, on 30 May 2013 - 09:22 PM, said:

WTF, Nova Cats get wiped out basically?

And wait, what did the Scorpions also do? I'm confused can someone explain wtf happened to them a bit more?

Nova Cats were wiped out in the Era Report: 3145 after ******* off Kuritans and providing shelter for one of the royal Kuritan family. Needless to say, Dracs now use Clan equipment and Nova Cats are no more.

And as far as Scorpions go, they fell during the Wars of Reaving (a massive war of all Clans during the Jihad, when Clan Wolf decided it was the time to clean up the junk: At dawn...two Clan Wolf Dropships defied Strana Mechty orbital control and roared over the city, dropping two Clusters of Omicron Galaxy on and around the Kerensky Bloodchapel. The Wolf warriors quickly overwhelmed the Chapel's guards and took possession of the entire facility. Star Colonel Ramil Kerensky then broadcasted a challenge to all of the Clans, demanding they "prove themselves worthy of the Kerensky heritage by retaking the chapel from Wolf jaws.").

#37 Soy

• 3,689 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 10:21 PM

I just read a thread I googled from official BT forums, from what I gathered people were saying they [CGS] went and chilled with some periphery bros like Nueva Castille? That's coo.

Edited by Soy, 30 May 2013 - 10:21 PM.

#38 Henric Pryde

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 109 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationYork II

Posted 08 July 2013 - 04:49 AM

A note on Clans in Battletech. DARK AGE ruined the Clans for the most part, they were either absorbed into the local populations in the Inner Sphere, or were destroyed in one way or another. A total waste. This being said, I generally play the timeline until the Arrival of Dark Age, IE the Clan Invasions, etc. all the way up to Tukkayid and the wiping out of Smoke Jaguar. I do play with friends if they wish to play the eras after Dark Age. As far as I am concerned, Dark Age was a waste of time, money, and it did the game of Battletech serious harm, in my opinion.

#39 Jaroth Corbett

• The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 2,252 posts
  • LocationSmoke Jaguar OZ

Posted 08 July 2013 - 07:04 AM

The Scorpions absorbed the Hellions, got Abjured & kicked out of the Homeworlds, then pulled a Bear by joining with the people of Nueva Castile renaming themselves, Escorpión Imperio.

Edited by Jaroth Winson, 08 July 2013 - 07:05 AM.

#40 IanDresarie

• PipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 92 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 08 July 2013 - 07:14 AM

View Post101011, on 25 April 2013 - 06:07 PM, said:

We 'stupid Clanners' are currently crushing any meager defenses you freebirth surats have.

U just won against Prince Victor cause u were able to surprise him and our forces! I´m making myself ready to fight you!

(As known from MW4, Ian Dresari becomes a great hero during the Clan Invasion)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users