(And we are LIVE! Enjoy, everyone!)
To tide you over, here are the patchnotes!
Here is a nice little patch to brighten your day! No more ready rage!
The Waiting for players screen timer drops to 20 seconds once all players have joined/loaded!
Our favourite founders who ordered Phoenix get their Founders hanging item!
There is also a handful of bug fixes and we will see you one week from today for our next patch!
- Inject the Founder hanging cockpit item. This is for only Founders who purchased a Phoenix package.
- The timer during the waiting for players will now jump to 20 seconds when all users have connected to the match.
- Fixed an issue where the Dragon 'Mechs were firing one missile at a time.
- Fixed a missing texture on the Champion Atlas' secondary missile launcher.
- Fixed a text tool tip where it said Air and Artillery Strike do 10 damage for each bomb when it should say 40 damage.
- Fixed an issue where the AMS was not working on the LCT-3M.
- Fixed an issue where if a missile hit a POD near the 'Mechs head it would do no damage to the torso it was associated with.
- If a user has an invalid 'Mech loadout they will still be able to launch the tutorial.
- AMS will no longer fire when a user disconnects.
- Artillery/Airstrike online SFX will no longer play during the drop preparation screen.
- Multiple map bug fixes.
- Increased the chances of getting Caustic Valley map to match other maps.
We thank you for your patience and we look forward to seeing you on the battlefield!
- The MechWarrior® Online™ Team