• Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationSearounders Tavern, Port St. Williams, Coventry

Posted 23 November 2013 - 10:31 PM

Blackheart Encampment
The Okefenokee, Chara/Pacifica III,
Federated Commonwealth,
May 24th, 3049

Clink, clink, clink,clank,clink-clinkity-clack.

"Stupid's funking can." Thom growled while he fiddled with the tin ration can, with all his attempts at opening it with the tiny can opener failing miserably. With a snarl of disgust he slammed it down upon the mossy log he was sitting on and glared at it with a withering look.

"Maybe you should try using a vibroknife cuz-" Thom cut him off, "Oh shut up!" Markus chuckled while deftly plucking up the can of beef burgundy and proceeded without a problem to peel back the top of the can with his own foldout opener. With a sniff and a shudder the burly tech sat the can back down on the log next to Thom.

"Tanks." the young Warlockian offered while taking up the tin and prodding the thick congealed layer of grease with a boney finger. "You's know, I tink dis is left over's from da Fourth War." He then gave his own shudder and with slumping shoulders looked over the mercenary encampment.

The 'encampment' was exactly that, a camp comprising of a score of bio-tents strewn about the relatively dry ground of the marshland. Several logs lay tossed about in a haphazard pattern around the clearing and mercenaries huddled together about in their own cliques while the 'Cook,' an ancient mountain of man, named Shusta turned a massive python about on a spit over the fire.

Thom turned to ask his cousin a question about the old Lyran cook when his 'Uncle Po' roared out to the boys.

"Hey you boys are missing out on some good Boa." Shouted the old Tikonovian tank commander as he stuttered stepped on up to the boys, as he neared he quacked like a duck and stopped to hack a thick wad of phlem out and hiked up his leg to let out a neigh earthshattering fart. Chuckling he forced two plates of spitted serpent meat and rice into the boy's hands. He then took a seat by his son as the two began to pick away at the food. The three then sat there in silence with the only sounds being the muttering from the other groups and the crackling of the fire.

"К нашему честь мертвых!" Suddenly roared out a old grim looking tanker from where he stood atop of one of the Po MBT parked on the outskirts of the camp. The cry was quickly followed and joined by many of the others in serveal different languages and dialects with many of the mercs hoisting bottles in salute to the cry.

"To's our honored dead?" he looked to his 'Uncle' for enlightenment, "What da funk dey shouting for, Unck?" Thom asked.

"Thom my boy, today is a special day for the Blackhearts. It marks the anniversary of the raid on Midale. I know you're new to our deranged little family, Thom, so I'll enlighten you." The old tredhead then fished a flask out from with his leather vest and took a long pull from it. He then let out a weary sigh.

"It all started in the Capellan March back in '35..."

The following RP will be the first mission that the BlackHearts (formerly known as the Black Arrows) went on. This is a planetary raid on the planet Midale in the Capellan March down by the Taurian border. All walks of life are welcome here, tankers, MechWarriors, PBI's, Spacers (though I'm not sure how much they'll be doing), Tech's, combat medics, and an aerospace pilot or two (just don't go overboard with it.) This unit is supposed to be Capeallan Heavy, as it's leader was a Colonel in the CAPCON, but all nationalities are welcome.

Note: None of the Frankfurt boys will be joining in on this RP (though they may pop up time to time for OOC play) I'm sitting back to GM and work NPC magic.

ABSOLUTELY NO CLANNERS, THEIR AFFILIATES, (Yes I'm looking at you GW) Spies, God Moding, demi-gods, or flakes welcome. No heavy or assault anything to start out with, though Unseens are more than welcome, they are encouraged. But keep in mind that I look down on anything that is not in TRO: 3025, so please pick your mechs appropriately. And the setting is in April 3035. Once again barebone Battletech at it's finest, and just in case you're wondering, the Unseen are not only welcome, they're encouraged. So if you're interested send me a PM or post up a bio on here. And as always questions, comments, thrown pottery and death threats welcome.

Edit: I'm not too hot when it comes to Age of War mechs, either.

#2 Thom Frankfurt

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,741 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 10:36 PM

A total fresh start. You can use the same characters if you wish. Going to start once we get a decent 4-8 players, and starting off on the eve of your jump to Midale.

#3 kevin roshak

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Fire
  • Fire
  • 304 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 03:38 AM

Is this set in 3035 or 3049?

#4 dal10

• Philanthropist
  • 4,525 posts
  • Locationsomewhere near a bucket of water and the gates of hell.

Posted 24 November 2013 - 06:32 AM

its set in 3035. The entire RP is being phrased as a story that is told in 3049 that is set in 3035.

#5 Thom Frankfurt

• 2,741 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 07:35 AM

Good looking out, Dal.

#6 Shagohad

• PipPipPip
  • Storm
  • Storm
  • 58 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 24 November 2013 - 07:55 AM

Posted all this in a message to Thom, but he told me to throw it down here, so here I go!

Name: Jake Ryder
Call sign: Shagohad
Date of Birth/Age: March 6th 3006 / 29
Current Mech: Firestarter
House Affiliation: Lyran Commonwealth (And proud!)
Military History: Mind you, Jake's an average and bland person. In that sort of way he's one of the guards the main character might converse with when he's being detained. Or the chatty kid in the squad who dies first or maybe last. The typical "Jenkins". Only Jake didn't die. Serving in the 4th Lyran Regulars, Jake had graduated from the acadamy as a middle class citizen from a family of merchants. This led him into being a standard Mechwarrior. First Leutnant Ryder entered service at the time of the Fourth Succession War. After many long years of combat and exceptional service, Jake had been overlooked at many points. Never striving for higher prestige nor being sought out by it, the young man merely blew by until his service ended. The only true harrowing military tale of his took place on Dromini VI and he doesn't talk about it.
Physical Description: Jake's long and lanky. Not terribly muscular, but not all weak, this man stands at 6'3 and weighs in at what one would assume to be 150 or 160. His sandy blond hair's a bit messy and falls around his neck. There's also this stubble that grows in painfully slow around his chin and jaw, giving him an almost permanent stubble into forms a full beard some few weeks later. His features are sharp, drawing attention to his hawkish nose and deep green eyes. When he moves, he walks with precise motions and quick turns. One could draw a line to the "tweaky" light pilots who faced much more harrowing situations at sudden moments.
Open Background: Nothing out of the average. They'd find a service record, some petty medals, and the fact that he's not a poor man. The Ryder's are a rather small entrepreneurial family within the Commonwealth who profiteered from the trade of artifacts and art during peace time. The family had become adept at acquiring rare and intriguing pieces from all corners of the Sphere. It is rumored that a few pieces within the Davion Palace had been received from the Ryder family. Even though the clients were rich, the business wasn't common. It was just enough to keep them upper middle class in a society of merchants and bussinessmen. Art pliers weren't as rich as factory owners or colonels. Using his share of the wealth, the young Ryder purchased a battlemech of his own, a beat up Firestarter that he fondly calls Wicker Man, and set out to where ever the money was best, hoping to find the action he misses without the crappiness of it being a war full of incompetent commanders
Deep Background: These are going to be more like bulletin points. Need to keep it vague, eh?
- Hates Kurita. With a passion.
- Lost his girlfriend during a battle with a Kurita Ace and spent some time in a POW camp.
- Failed his first command test
- Doesn't generally trust anyone with a rank higher than a commander.

Edited by Shagohad, 24 November 2013 - 12:24 PM.

#7 dal10

• Philanthropist
  • 4,525 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 09:09 AM

my biggest issue is that your bio puts you on solaris, not galatea and eventually to midale. other than that it is pretty good.

also will try to get kasuga take two up tonight. 5 minutes until i have to leave for work.

Edited by dal10, 24 November 2013 - 09:09 AM.

#8 cmopatrick

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,026 posts
  • Locationa 45 tonner on patrol...

Posted 24 November 2013 - 09:13 AM

Character Profile:
Name: Lu Shen-zhong
Call Sign: Shark (Sha-Yu)
Role: Mechwarrior
DoB: 3010
Planet of Birth: Bandora

Shen is about 5'6” (1.67m) about 150lbs (about 68kg), strongly built, but not a weightlifter. His black hair is cut so close that it looks like a shadow on his head and attempts to grasp any individual hairs are pointless. His eyes are an odd color, black shot with an almost electric blue.

BattleMech:

Osprey OSP-16c

Mass: 55 tons
Tech Base: Inner Sphere
Chassis Config: Biped
Rules Level: Tournament Legal
Era: Age of War/Star League
Tech Rating/Era Availability: D/C-E-D
Production Year: 2750
Cost: 4,798,542 C-Bills
Battle Value: 1,372

Chassis: OSP-15 (modified) Standard
Power Plant: Core Tek 275 Fusion Engine
Walking Speed: 54.0 km/h
Maximum Speed: 86.4 km/h
Jump Jets: Anderson Propulsion Model 25
Jump Capacity: 120 meters
Armor: (mixture from several companies) Standard Armor
Armament:
1 PPC
4 Ceres Arms Medium Lasers
Manufacturer: Hollis Incorporated
Primary Factory: Corey
Communications System: O/P Com-211
Targeting and Tracking System: O/P 1087

Overview:
Originally an Osprey OSP-15, this 'Mech was captured by Capellan's during a
raid in the First Succession War and given to House Liao as a tribute.
Unfortunately, the Gauss had been rendered unusable and there was other
significant damage dealt during its “acquisition”... and it was stored away for
more favorable times... and forgotten completely.

By the time it was rediscovered, knowledge and capabilities had deteriorated to
the point that it was impossible to repair much of the technology that had made
it so potent. The extra light power-plant was replaced with a common fusion
engine, the double heatsinks were replaced with singles, and most of the
deteriorated Endo Steel frame was replaced with standard materials. The huge
loss of weight available left the techs responsible for getting the 'Mech out
of its stable with a limited option set.

After attempts to replace much of the long range firepower with LRMs failed in
the sluggish OSP-16 and 16b, a shrewd young tech named Ellie Lu was given the
assignment. She opted to create a close range brawler that could also serve as
potent protector for support assets without adding to logistics burdens. In the
OSP-16c, she boosted the engine from a limited 220 to a 275, and equipped the
'Mech as an all energy combatant. In this new incarnation, the Osprey has a
fair heat profile, matching four Ceres Arms Medium Lasers with the single
dorsal Ceres Arms Smasher PPC, keeping the four Anderson Propulsion jumpjets
for terrain effectiveness, and bringing the cooling up to a total of 15 single
heat sinks.

Deployment:
Chancellor Maximilian Liao gave the 'Mech to Captain Joseph Lu after the latter
used it with great distinction and exceptional heroism in several battles.

In early 3035 it was transferred to now Colonel Lu's son Lu Shen-zhong.

Additional:
(Note that the PPC is actually on the dorsal mount, which visual evidence might
tie to the CT instead of the RT. Skunkwerks does not recognize the dorsal mount
as a seperate region and the CT is one slot short)

================================================================================
Equipment Type Rating Mass
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Internal Structure: Standard 91 points 5.50
Engine: Fusion Engine 275 15.50
Walking MP: 5
Running MP: 8
Jumping MP: 4 Standard
Jump Jet Locations: 1 LT, 1 RT 2.00
Heat Sinks: Single Heat Sink 15 5.00
Heat Sink Locations: 1 HD, 2 LT, 1 RT
Gyro: Standard 3.00
Cockpit: Standard 3.00
Actuators: L: SH+UA R: SH+UA
Armor: Standard Armor AV - 160 10.00

Internal Armor
Structure Factor
Head 3 9
Center Torso 18 28
Center Torso (rear) 7
L/R Torso 13 19
L/R Torso (rear) 7
L/R Arm 9 16
L/R Leg 13 16

================================================================================
Equipment Location Heat Critical Mass
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Medium Laser RT 3 1 1.00
PPC RT 10 3 7.00
Medium Laser LT 3 1 1.00
Medium Laser RA 3 1 1.00
Medium Laser LA 3 1 1.00
Free Critical Slots: 38

BattleForce Statistics
MV S (+0) M (+2) L (+4) E (+6) Wt. Ov Armor: 5 Points: 14
5/3j 2 3 1 0 2 0 Structure: 5
Special Abilities: ENE, SRCH, ES, SEAL, SOA

…..

(Bio:)

Winter Morning, early 3035
quiet office in the Ducal Palace
Yushui, Gei-Fu. Capellan Confederation

In front of me is a handwritten note lying atop a twenty-five year old Mechwarrior's dossier. While the rest of the material is obviously device generated, the very fact that this sheet of old fashioned paper with it's neatly drawn characters was even used testifies that it is significant enough that the author did not want to risk it entering into the computers. It reads thus:
Colonel Lu:
As ordered, I have evaluated the Mechwarrior and find him unfit for promotion to elevated rank. While showing flashes of brilliant potential, he seems unable to concentrate on his drills and is uninspired to work towards, let alone achieve, the excellence needed to take any command. In all, I find him to be average.
I am red-faced and anger boils as I reread those condemnatory sentences again. My orderly shrinks as if into his desk as he sees the reaction he knows all to well...
The main door opens and an adjutant announces, “Captain Kasmov-Lu.”
Captain Kasmov-Lu... my Aunt Ellie... enters with a firm step more appropriate to someone younger than sixty-something and taller than 5'2”. She strides to my desk, takes the seat across from me and stares through me with a look that would turn a jaguar into a house cat.
Leave us,” I state, waving at my orderly to join the retreating officer... outside the room.

Set within a face of lines and textures more suited to a crocodile than a woman, her brilliant green eyes seem to evaluate me and I struggle to keep from reverting to the ten year old I was the last time we visited her home.
Colonel Lu, I presume,” she smirks.
Lu Tzu,” I reply with a deep bow. I hear her laughter before I am upright enough again to see that calculating expression.
Master Lu, is it? Ha, what hole have you dug yourself into now, Joseph?”
I shake my head and get straight to the point, “It's Shen. I am pulling my hair out.”
She smiles, “Ah, yes. I remember my little warrior-poet great-nephew. I introduced him to Li Bai's poems.”
Troublemaker,” slips out before I think about to whom I speak.
Indeed. Adz saver, too, or I am very much mistaken.”
I hate it when she is so shrewd. Of course, she may just have excellent ways of finding out information, even though she just arrived on planet this morning.

My frustration from earlier returns and I toss the scrawled note towards her... she smiles as it slides across the polished desktop and falls uninterrupted to the floor.
You were saying, Colonel.” She pronounces my rank like she might humor some second-grader who has an imagination greater than his stature would seem to allow.
Average!” I nearly scream. “MY son is just Average?! Great-grandson of a Chancellor, scion of House Liao and he is an AVERAGE Mechwarrior?!!” Even as I say the words, I know I am at the edge of rage, humiliated by the failure of my third son to excel. “Uninspired! My only living son is UNINSPIRED to reach for rank or distinction!”
Her smile reminds me of some cartoon of a predator about to pounce on prey, “Yes, and as I remember, your other two are dead precisely because they were inspired and attempted to excel in combat when outnumbered and overwhelmed.”
Yes, and they died with HONOR! Their records were stellar, unlike my last cub.” Too late, I realize I have all but spit these last words at her.

Her eyes show a bit of surprise, but her tone is even and almost deadly, “You forget yourself, Colonel.”
I'm sure my face has just flushed, it burns and tingles, but I need to get things right quickly...
She is continuing and I dare not interrupt, “I am daughter to Tormax Liao and the consort Lady Lu Mei-Li, as was you own father, my younger brother. You will show respect or I will whisper you name in ears that should not hear it. Do you understand me?”
I bow low again and do not rise, “Yes, Lu Tzu.”
You should have to grovel more, but I am tired and wish to go sleep off my reentry weariness. Proceed, Joseph.”

I raise myself and say, “Thank you, Lu Tzu.” I pick up the dossier and read from the front page, “Lu Shen-zhong, male, CCAF serial 247718-L268, graduated CWC 3031, 7th in a class of eighty Mechwarriors, Excellent marks in science and political studies, above average 'Mechwarrior skills, honors in Poetry and Classical Painting.” I catch myself rolling my eyes and try to stiffle it, Ellie likes those things and it will be harder to get her cooperation if I antagonize her further.
What of his assignments and commanders?” she asks.
They all have the same babble I see for any serving person with royal blood... not an honest line in any one of them... except this note.” I carefully lift the only other handwritten note in the file and read it to her, “Pilot Lu seems to struggle to pursue excellence. He is always proper, but never does more than needed to maintain his current station. We do not have the needed gravity to encourage him to strive for achievements, respectfully request that Pilot Lu be transferred to the command of some near relative to assist in attitude adjustment.”
Now I have her attention.

You did well to send for me, Joseph. What is your plan?”
There is a former Colonel from CapCom who is putting something together for a mercenary unit. I served under him at one time and his reputation for pushing his troops is rightfully legendary. You were a Master Crew-Chief for many years...”
And you want me to be the tech for Shen while on this soiree? His chief cook and bottle washer, too, I wager.” Her eyes have narrowed and she is calculating.
Tech, yes. The other, no. Maybe the sting that gets him moving when no one else can.”

What will he sit in?”
I'm moving up and want to...”
Give him your Osprey? The one from the Glorious Father?!”
Yes.”
She shakes her head, “I want promotion to Major, active duty. Tell no one but Shen, he must know that when I order him he must do as I say.”
That was easy, I think while nodding. Or not...
And I want a comfortable home on Lake Azure, no less that 2000 acres with full lakefront and an estate worthy of a daughter of Liao. When I return, I get full retirement as a Major.”
Woah, I can't...”
She is getting angry again and her tone reflects that, “You will draw our orders up and have them ready for me to depart before you call for me again. If you do not, then I expect to be returned to my home on the morning dropship. Have I made myself clear?”
You will look after him for...”
No more than three years. Less if he gets killed.”
There is no question in her eyes, I must do it.
Agreed.”
Orders and papers by the morning, then, and get me a copy of that file.”
She rises and I know the meeting is over. I too rise and bowing offer, “Thank you, Lu Tzu.”
Master Lu indeed,” she chuckles and turns towards the door.
This had better work, I will be spending nearly a quarter of my fortune for nothing it it fails.

In the interim since this meeting, Shen has joined the mercenaries as directed. Ellie is relatively quiet as his crew chief, but has poked and prodded him into almost continual practice in the Osprey. He has become quiet and withdrawn after several minor incidents, now almost preferring the near silence of his cockpit to the rest of the dropship. His only real social interactions are group drills in the simulators and chow lines. He generally eats alone, and sleeps in the cockpit rather than the cramped dropship quarters.

(edit: changed the OSP-16c to mount a PPC instead of the LL. Also hid the 'Mech behind a "spoiler" tag.)

Edited by cmopatrick, 10 December 2013 - 05:46 AM.

#9 kevin roshak

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Fire
  • Fire
  • 304 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 10:47 AM

ok thanks Thom, thats what i thought but had to figure it out to clean up my bio

will post my bio up later then

Edited by kevin roshak, 24 November 2013 - 10:48 AM.

#10 SethAbercromby

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 1,308 posts
  • LocationNRW, Germany

Posted 24 November 2013 - 11:57 AM

Oh hey, fresh start. Well ,makes sense, I had somehow written myself in a corner and couldn't figure out how to get out cleanly without resorting to the famous ***-pull. Anyhow, I will probably take most of my backstory but I'll use the fresh start to iron out some things that had bothered me after some retrospective.

#11 Shagohad

• PipPipPip
  • Storm
  • Storm
  • 58 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 24 November 2013 - 12:24 PM

View Postdal10, on 24 November 2013 - 09:09 AM, said:

my biggest issue is that your bio puts you on solaris, not galatea and eventually to midale. other than that it is pretty good.

also will try to get kasuga take two up tonight. 5 minutes until i have to leave for work.

Yeah, it had been submitted for another RP and I needed to tweak some of the little details. Thanks for pointing that out.

#12 Thom Frankfurt

• 2,741 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 12:46 PM

Outreach works too. I think it officially opens for business in '33.

#13 Sparks Murphey

• Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 2,953 posts
  • LocationAdelaide, Australia

Posted 24 November 2013 - 12:53 PM

I'll be bringing Sasha Bibikov back, though RL precludes me from posting his bio here just now.

#14 Thom Frankfurt

• 2,741 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 03:48 AM

View PostSparks Murphey, on 24 November 2013 - 12:53 PM, said:

I'll be bringing Sasha Bibikov back, though RL precludes me from posting his bio here just now.

That's more than fine, Sparky. Sasha was coming no matter what, I just love how he's convinced that Sara is MASK and she gives him the creeps.

#15 kevin roshak

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Fire
  • Fire
  • 304 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 05:19 AM

Name: Alexei Aleksandrov

Call sign: Predatel (Traitor)

Date of Birth/Age: August 26th 3007 / 28

Current Mech: Hatchetman 3F

House Affiliation: Tikonov Free Republic

Military History: Alexei was trained at the Tikonov School of Military Disciple and graduated in the top 10% of his class. His graduation was just after the indepedance movment for the Tikonov Free Republic and was assigned as a lance 2IC (Lance Corporal). He served from 3029-3031 with the unit until the Tikonov Free Republic was absorbed into the Federated Commonwealth. Alexei left because he felt the Republic could have lasted and wanted independence for his nation. He traveled around the Sphere looking for work as a mercenary, but couldnt find any, and signed on with the Blackhearts 6 months ago.

Physical Description: 5'8" 158lbs. Short cropped black hair, large black beard grey eyes, large broken looking nose. Fit but skinny. Tattoo of First Republican unit markings on his right forearm. Often seen wearing and undershirt and camo shorts

Beard: http://www.google.co...ved=0CH0Q_B0wCg

Open Background: Strongly dislikes the CapCon, signed on with this unit as they seem disillusioned by the CapCon. Never been through much hardship in his life and his family connections and superior offices kept him out of trouble when it arose for him.

Its been 6 months since he singed on and seeing as this is the first action with the Blackhearts he is anxious for his first taste of real combat.

Enjoys drinking

Deep Background:
Distrustful of just about everyone
Parents money came from illegal dealings with CapCon to help supress Tikonov Republic rebellion, causes internal strife. They were executed shortly after independance was gained with the state obtaining the large majority of the assets

Belongings: 78 C-bills
2x Fatiuges
4x undershirt
2x camo shorts
1x Furry Russian hat!
Cooling vest
2 Laser pistols (1 power pack each)
1 Rorynex RM-3/XXI SMG (4 clips)

Edited by kevin roshak, 25 November 2013 - 05:49 AM.

#16 dal10

• Philanthropist
  • 4,525 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 06:50 AM

depending on how work goes today, i might have kasuga up tonight. but considering how bad my last 3 days have been i probably won't get her up til wednesday morning or thursday.

#17 Thom Frankfurt

• 2,741 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 11:32 PM

@ Kevin, fuzzy Russian hats! I love it! Hatchetman though.... ehh. Still a new design at this point. But, it is something that the TFM, being Davion lackeys, would have access to.

#18 kevin roshak

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Fire
  • Fire
  • 304 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 11:53 PM

Yeah, i just couldnt find anything else in the medium/light class from the time that I like. The model has been out for about 12 years now, so maybe 500 produced by then. I can see where that could be a problem.

If you want i can change it up to the HBK-4N, AC5w/2t, 2LRM5w/2t, 4ML, 1 SL 10tons armor. it was introduced about 200 years before we start here rather than just 12.

EDIT: Also i am taking a course in Russian Politics this semester at university so i had to make him truly Russian, hat, drinking and a gun. :) lol

Edited by kevin roshak, 25 November 2013 - 11:56 PM.

#19 Thom Frankfurt

• 2,741 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 11:58 PM

No the Hatchetman is fine, it just might raise some eyebrows when you hit dirtside. I do love the goofy H-back though, I get a big kick out of it whenever someone uses one not sporting that monster cannon.

#20 kevin roshak

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Fire
  • Fire
  • 304 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 12:04 AM

awesome. see you at the drop party!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users