• Bad Company
  • 1,375 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationMontreal - Vancouver

Posted 14 December 2015 - 09:18 AM

This is an incredible read:

Fat4Eyes's Tactics 101 Comics

http://steamcommunit...s/?id=573089143

As many of you know, my old videos go through tactics -- this guide helps explain many and even more tactics and their details.

Posted Image

Edited by MavRCK, 14 December 2015 - 09:23 AM.

#302 MavRCK

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 22 December 2015 - 09:59 AM

Updated main post - will continue to post new commentary / links etc at end of thread then update main post accordingly when appropriate.

#303 MavRCK

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 01 January 2016 - 02:27 PM

Updated Assault List - EBJ suggestion for new players added previous week. Happy New Years

#304 MavRCK

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 17 January 2016 - 10:40 PM

So I decided to do the challenge. Initially I did an hour on the BH2 - which I really enjoy as a glass-cannon build. It's going to have a nice DPS bump when the Gauss reverts back to 4.5sec cooldown. However, this evening, I decided to spend another 2 hours playing and finish the tournament. I switched to the 5D. Now, excepting those matches where you get a team nascar'ing to their death or random guys that decide to walk through you and clip into your fire as the netcode freaks out, the games in the 5D were quicker and were easier than in the BH2. The speed and firepower of the 5D approaches the Timberwolf, its hitboxes are good and overall, it's a solid mech in solo queue - you'll carry with its speed and excellent sustained DPS. It's too fragile of build with an XL engine in competitive play, but hey, nothing is perfect.

Posted Image

#305 MavRCK

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 01 February 2016 - 11:31 AM

Been busy with Star Citizen, MCOC... and snowboarding...

The Warhammer has been fun and worth the money.. I'm still not sure if I want the Widowmaker... the camo is amazing.. but $20 (Canadian) adds up.. and it doesn't do anything another variant can't do.. but if you want a cbill bonus variant and have the base package and had to choose.. I'd buy the Widowmaker over the standard variant special.

Will link builds and stuff soon.

Compared with the Marauder, I've been playing STD engines and loving the survivability... miss the speed to get into and out of fights.. so like the Marauder, play an XL and extra conservatively.. or switch to STD and enjoy the survivability.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users