Make Up A Fun Fact About The Person Above You

3435 replies to this topic

#2041 Nightmare1

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,636 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationPeeking over your shoulder while eating your cookies.

Posted 10 March 2015 - 06:22 AM

BerserX's Mech is affectionately named "Spaceballs 1" and can move so fast that it goes to plaid!

#2042 Iothil

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 383 posts
  • LocationMan-at-Arms' couch...

Posted 10 March 2015 - 06:36 AM

Nightmare1 is the actual inventor of the HulaHula Girl. He is also the reason why she does not do anything but grant you the right to HulaHula in the chat.

#2043 MarineTech

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Patron
  • The Patron
  • 2,969 posts
  • LocationRunning rampant in K-Town

Posted 10 March 2015 - 07:20 AM

Iothil was once able to make the Kessel Run in less than 12 parsecs.

And just to note BeserX. I do not own a Commando. Those fall into the category of "Things that go crunch when my assault steps on them."

Edited by MarineTech, 10 March 2015 - 07:21 AM.

#2044 XphR

• Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 3,513 posts
  • LocationTVM-Iceless Fold Space Observatory Entertaining cats...

Posted 10 March 2015 - 08:08 AM

MarineTech was lent Atlaskicker by the SLAC.
(Secret League of Assassin Commandos)
I better go hide now.

#2045 MarineTech

• The Patron
  • The Patron
  • 2,969 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 11:28 AM

XphR has been know to over-imbibe in strong drink before posting theories on the forum. This tendency has the side effect of him not being able to run very fast.

(STOMP STOMP STOMP SMOOOOOSH)

Whoops.

#2046 MarineTech

• The Patron
  • The Patron
  • 2,969 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 09:10 AM

You are incorrect sir.

I got drunk and did it for the lulz.

Marack Drock gets occasional bouts of Vuja De. That is the feeling where some how, some way, none of this has ever happened before.

#2047 Nightmare1

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,636 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 10:18 AM

MarineTech's Location is advertised as Northern Maine, but this is a fallacy meant to confuse his enemies. In reality, he is a CIA analyst and sits at a desk in Langley where his sole duty is to monitor the MWO forums for subversive activities by international terrorists. In the event that such activity is spotted, he leaps into action behind the wheel of his Enforcer BattleMech and tracks down the perp, thus saving the Internet from bad spam posts!

#2048 MarineTech

• The Patron
  • The Patron
  • 2,969 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 10:45 AM

Nightmare1 was once sent to a Re-education Camp after over-seasoning Maximillian Liao's soup at a state banquet.

And I will have you know sir, that I sold off my Enforcers for beer money immediately upon receipt of them. I use my various Mad Dogs for the purpose.

#2049 Nightmare1

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,636 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 02:27 PM

MarineTech was the camp instructor. However, he wasn't very good at it and couldn't seem to maintain order. I escaped easily and went back to spiking soup. :lol:

My escape is what drove him to drinking and selling off his Enforcers. Nowadays he sits at home surrounded by empty beer kegs and with his doors boarded up to prevent the rabid canines that infest his neighborhood from breaking in and eating him.

Rabid canines are well known for loving beer-flavored meat.

The CIA overlords at Langley still think that MarineTech is in his cubicle monitoring the MWO forum, not realizing that it's really an inflatable copy of himself sitting at the desk. Wally from Dilbert is currently studying MarineTech's technique in the hopes that he can put it to use to fool his own pointy-haired boss in the near future.

Edited by Nightmare1, 11 March 2015 - 02:28 PM.

#2050 StompingOnTanks

• Bad Company
  • 2,972 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 11 March 2015 - 03:07 PM

Nightmare1 once center-torso'd a Falcon Punch in the Hunchback for standing in his Dragon's nest.

#2051 BerserX

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 424 posts
  • LocationHere

Posted 11 March 2015 - 04:22 PM

StompingOnTanks is actually a 6-time Nobel Prize-winning world famous scientist. He's SO famous, that no one dares speak his real name (we just know him as StompingOnTanks)...

He helps me with my homework. I give him beer in exchange.

#2052 Iothil

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 383 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 04:54 PM

BerserX actually has viking blood, but it's not working in conflict situations.

#2053 Nightmare1

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,636 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 05:02 PM

View PostIothil, on 11 March 2015 - 04:54 PM, said:

BerserX actually has viking blood, but it's not working in conflict situations.

Ironically, this is actually true way up the line (we're RL bros).

Iothil actually misspelled his name! He meant to write "lithol" but reversed the o and the i. :lol:

#2054 Iothil

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 383 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 05:21 PM

View PostNightmare1, on 11 March 2015 - 05:02 PM, said:

Ironically, this is actually true way up the line (we're RL bros).

Iothil actually misspelled his name! He meant to write "lithol" but reversed the o and the i. :lol:

Lol, what's the likelihood to guess that?

Nightmare1 is pretty average in day to day life. At night he becomes a crime fighting, masked, ninja-like keyboard-warrior. Not the one this forum deserves, but the one it needs.

P.S.: still a capital i, man ^^

Edited by Iothil, 11 March 2015 - 05:22 PM.

#2055 XphR

• Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 3,513 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 07:27 PM

Iothil will eventually be a storage vessel of an organic machine race that has not yet bridged into our timeline.

#2056 MarineTech

• The Patron
  • The Patron
  • 2,969 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 04:48 AM

XphR was once the target of an interstellar invasion by a highly advanced alien race. Unfortunately, due to a terrible miscalculation of scale the entire battle fleet was swallowed by XphR when they mistook his breakfast muffin for a planet and were eaten and digested without him ever noticing.

Edited by MarineTech, 12 March 2015 - 04:49 AM.

#2057 BerserX

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 424 posts
  • LocationHere

Posted 12 March 2015 - 08:14 AM

View PostMarineTech, on 12 March 2015 - 04:48 AM, said:

XphR was once the target of an interstellar invasion by a highly advanced alien race. Unfortunately, due to a terrible miscalculation of scale the entire battle fleet was swallowed by XphR when they mistook his breakfast muffin for a planet and were eaten and digested without him ever noticing.

ROFL!!!

MarineTech ironically lives on Tatooine, where there is no ocean except the Dune Sea. He has dreamed of vast expanses of water, and heard of them existing on other worlds. His name stems from his aspirations to visit Kamino - the aquatic opposite of Tatooine. In the meantime, he plays in the sand with his friends, making believe that he is swimming in an actual ocean by laying down and doggy-paddling. The locals don't bother him, as they are afraid to catch whatever affliction he must have.

#2058 Nightmare1

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,636 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 09:54 AM

BerserX is determined to find the average hat size of the North American Eastern Gray Squirrel for Science! However, he also wants to be humane about how he acquires his data. He has tried many methods of getting the information he needs, from talking to the squirrels as they throw acorns at him from the tree tops, to attempting to trap them. After many setbacks, he has decided to take a break from acquiring the hat size of live squirrels until he comes up with a better system. In the meantime, he has turned his focus to acquiring the hat sizes of dead squirrels. However, since he does not wish to harm any squirrels, this reduces him to hiding out by the side of the road and watching for fresh roadkill squirrels that have intact heads. Since the most popular squirrel game in existence is Chicken with a Car, this has not been too challenging. Most recently, he had the great idea of opening a Squirrel Meat Diner to capitalize on the ready supply of squirrel meat he has accumulated in addition to eliminating waste. Now he can fund his research while conducting it at the same time! He simply measures the head of each roadkill squirrel as he puts it in the deep fryer!

Posted Image

Edited by Nightmare1, 12 March 2015 - 09:57 AM.

#2059 AWOL 01

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 347 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 12 March 2015 - 10:43 AM

Nightmare1 knows BerserX created the Squirrel Meat Diner (also known as McSquirrel's) because he himself is a squirrel. His father and mother, who was actually some type of rat, were victims of Chicken with a Car, after which he followed the strange man who took his family to the restaurant where he found, to his horror, hundreds his dead brethren. From that day forward he has assumed the identity of Man-Squirrel: Destroyer of Evil by day. By night he is a sleeping squirrel, obviously.

#2060 XphR

• Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 3,513 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 11:03 AM

AWOL 01s name is a take on his nick name and favorite pastime when not meching, A'wallow'un. In his back yard he has carved numerous mud pits of various degrees of dilution and consistency. It is in fact quite the lucrative pastime as once the locals took note of his incredible skin condition they were more than happy to pay by the hour for rights to plunge and wallow from one pit to the next in succession.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users