- - - - -

I Not New But I Idk This ...

322 replies to this topic

#181 KAT Editor

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • 164 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 05:47 AM

Hmmm i found MW4:M at 2010 pathced and be offical free, but where offical page with it ...

#182 luxebo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 2,342 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 07:49 PM

View PostKAT Editor, on 18 July 2014 - 05:47 AM, said:

Hmmm i found MW4:M at 2010 pathced and be offical free, but where offical page with it ...

You're gonna have to find it through google and an extensive search, Mekpak 3.1 MW4 Mercs is free but it's not on Mektek's page anymore. Google search is your best bet.

#183 KAT Editor

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • 164 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 10:49 PM

Google show me many pirate pages, where i can download it, but all different sizes ... i download one, but in this no 111 mech ) I th i need delete from here talk about MW4, because enother theme, but may be someone show me page ))

#184 TheCaptainJZ

• The CyberKnight
  • The CyberKnight
  • 3,658 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 19 July 2014 - 12:13 AM

There is probably a thread in Off Topic about MW4. And other games as well.
Timberwolves are a specific kind of animal. https://www.google.c...iw=1920&bih=943
It's also the name of Minnesota's basketball team.

#185 KAT Editor

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • 164 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 04:15 AM

Hmmm in news writed convert 50 exp to 1 mc, but they mean 1 mc to 50 exp D:
Game have ways to pick mc with no donation and no tournaments? )

#186 KAT Editor

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • 164 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 04:27 AM

And Mech Warrior ONLINE mean no AI? I th many people want play coop campaght ) And hard campaght can teach how good play in team )

Know someone what do with Banchee 3M? ) Like 6 l lasers, but its not best, 3E looks better or 3S, but i buy 3M D:

Edited by KAT Editor, 21 July 2014 - 09:09 PM.

#187 TheCaptainJZ

• The CyberKnight
  • The CyberKnight
  • 3,658 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 21 July 2014 - 11:29 AM

The sale is pay 1 MC to convert 50 mech experience into GXP. It normally costs 1 MC to convert 25 xp -> gxp.

MWO started as a concept to make a MechWarrior 5 which would have been a traditional boxed title with campaign, but PGI couldn't find a publisher. They did another project in the meantime, then came back and reworked the concept into a F2P game. They abandoned the 1st player aspect entirely by doing so, but it was the only way they thought they could make a Mech game. Some of the devs (Russ himself) really would like to be able to do a MW campaign. Maybe some time down the road, they can add more single player stuff, but don't hold your breath on it.

I can't help you with the Banshee, sorry! I often see them boating AC5s and/or PPCs

#188 IraqiWalker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 21 July 2014 - 05:35 PM

View PostKAT Editor, on 21 July 2014 - 04:27 AM, said:

And Mech Warrior ONLINE meat no AI? I th many people want play coop campaght ) And hard campaght can teach how good play in team )

Know someone what do with Banchee 3M? ) Like 6 l lasers, but its not best, 3E looks better or 3S, but i buy 3M D:

Check this thread out.

His 3M is amazing.

http://mwomercs.com/...anshee-edition/

#189 KAT Editor

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • 164 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 09:33 PM

I trying use 2 l p lasers and 6 m p lasers before, but its usefull only sometimes, and look on this .gif he dont have problem with hit boxes :)

I not understand kidding why they create this mech with no arms weapons slots, in some situation its very very very bad. I use this arms how shield ))

I rejoiced in early when say i free win in my group :D I 5 times in row win when play with random guys and 4 times in row lose when they invite me :lol: I not play only ptw, but they do not even try and that bit rage me ))) Think find Russia group be better (i not understand half talk in correct :ph34r:). I explained to them how to play as a team, but they just told me gloss targets D: I think better chance play in 4 with 3 assaults?

And in game most donate players? ) If look how many clan mechs. Or usual players delete game after see how Daishi destroy they 90 armour in 1 sec? :D

#190 IraqiWalker

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 21 July 2014 - 09:50 PM

The arms are great for shielding, which means that can be very XL friendly, allowing it to last long while still holding most or all of it's firepower. Basically, I have a similar set up on my BLR-1G with only torso weapons. That means I can lose both arms, and still have ALL my weapons, I use a STD engine meaning I can lose a side torso and still hold half my firepower. Basically to kill me, the enemy has to go through over 300 points of armor, or more.

#191 KAT Editor

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • 164 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 05:14 AM

I do not fully understand the new system ... Before (in old parts) if you for example lose left torso, left arm safe, but i only one time see in MWO how mech have left arm with no left torso. And if i lose arm i pick extra damage to side torso?

You can run, but you have no chance stand aganist > this :)

Edited by KAT Editor, 22 July 2014 - 05:20 AM.

#192 Modo44

• Bad Company
  • 3,559 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 05:22 AM

If a mech arm or leg blows up from a hit, the remaining damage is carried -- halved -- to the corresponding side torso. If a torso is blown up, you get the same immediate effect, but also, every later hit to that torso is carried to the CT at half damage. This damage reduction means that you can shield with your destroyed side torso for a while, thus protecting any weapons left on the other side. It is how the Stalker's big side torsos make it so awesomely hard to kill.

#193 IraqiWalker

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 22 July 2014 - 05:24 AM

If you lose a torso you always lose the arm attached to it.

However, once a part is destroyed, being hit there causes the damage to travel towards teh center torso but with a 50% damage reduction.

For example:

CN9-A. Loses left arm, and left torso. Now, when torso twisting, if an opponent hits the CN9-A in the left torso with a PPC at 200 meters, it would deal 10 damage, but the left torso is dead, so what ends up happening is that the 10 damage is reduced to 5 and is applied to the CT.

If the shot hits the left arm, then it gets reduced to 5, and applied to the side torso, with the side torso also dead, the damage is reduced by 50% (2.5 damage now) again, and applied to the CT.

That's why Centurions could tank to so well.

#194 Modo44

• Bad Company
  • 3,559 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 05:32 AM

View PostIraqiWalker, on 22 July 2014 - 05:24 AM, said:

That's why Centurions could tank to so well.

No, the big arm, and the RT missile doors (10% damage reduction) are why the Cent tanks so well. The basic damage reductions apply to other mechs as well. In fact, good pilots can do almost the same "how the **** is that alive" tricks with other mediums.

#195 KAT Editor

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • 164 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 08:41 AM

But i one time destroy stalker left (or right) torso and he no lose left (or right) arm, but pick big damage to it. May be after i find this screen )

#196 Tim East

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 1,422 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 10:00 AM

That's a known bug. I don't know if it still happens, but it used to every now and again.

#197 IraqiWalker

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 22 July 2014 - 09:18 PM

View PostModo44, on 22 July 2014 - 05:32 AM, said:

No, the big arm, and the RT missile doors (10% damage reduction) are why the Cent tanks so well. The basic damage reductions apply to other mechs as well. In fact, good pilots can do almost the same "how the **** is that alive" tricks with other mediums.

Oh I understand that. However, what lends itself well to the Centurion is that the destroyed sections are still large enough to block a lot of shots. Part of the nerf they gave the centy was reducing the hitbox of the arm after it's destroyed.

I was also giving the centurion as an example, not as the only mech that can do this.

#198 KAT Editor

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • 164 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 05:33 AM

Wow, game have hacks i know it :) See how Atlas shoot ac20 with ac2 speed. Im sure its ac 20, thats ac20 shake, he in 5 sec destroy my full banchee torsoes and ct + he use only ac20. Bad my bandicam not be on this time, but its not lie i sure 100%. And interesting when fight guy with ping how you ... you miss he correct hit box, but hee cleap shoot + sometimes see damage more then normal ... (and this not ammo explosion ...). Some people miss my boxes when i play light on bit, but some shoot only correct and when i stand with other side ...

I interesting, what is champion mechs? Its developers or tournament win players mech? They bilds really not fun ... But Stalker C can show, good be lrm guy or no )

#199 Rogue Jedi

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4,908 posts
  • LocationSuffolk, England

Posted 25 July 2014 - 07:14 AM

Champion mechs are semi optimized builds of existing chassis, they have most of the upgrades done already, all Trial Mechs are Champions.

if you want to purchase a champion you will have to spend MC (purchased with real money)

other than the loadout the only advantage to a champion is a small (I think 10%) xp boost.

#200 IraqiWalker

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 25 July 2014 - 07:28 AM

It's 10% XP boost. Which helps because technically you can get that boost from a trial mech, and stockpile all that XP until you buy the mech, and it's got all this XP you can use from the trial days.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users