#81 Gorgo7

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,216 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 19 September 2014 - 03:12 PM

I am unable to create a support ticket.
When I attempt to do so I am unable to choose a subject and the system refuses to send a message.

Am I the only one? What should I do?

#82 riTk0MA

• PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 05:54 AM

View PostGorgo7, on 19 September 2014 - 03:12 PM, said:

I am unable to create a support ticket.
When I attempt to do so I am unable to choose a subject and the system refuses to send a message.

Am I the only one? What should I do?

email support@mwomercs.com

#83 Cellinor

• PipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • 76 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 06:27 AM

I received my missing MC. Thanks guys.

#84 L Y N X

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Nimble
  • The Nimble
  • 629 posts
  • LocationStrana Mechty

Posted 21 September 2014 - 09:45 AM

Any plans to fix the known "Thermal vision" bugs on the maps Caustic Valley and Tourmaline Dessert?

The Bug is thermal vision on these maps works best beyond 700m, when thermal vision is not supposed to work beyond 700m.

#85 Haakon Magnusson

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Partisan
  • The Partisan
  • 636 posts
  • LocationI have no idea, they keep resetting CW map

Posted 24 September 2014 - 01:20 PM

I wonder what's the status of support backlog.. my ticket 141591 has been stuck in limbo for a week now with nothing as of yet

#86 Watchemkillem

• PipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 43 posts
  • LocationBronx, N.Y.

Posted 25 September 2014 - 07:42 AM

Question regarding the new paypal checkout interface. paypal credit is no longer an option. submitted tickets still no response. I'm trying to purchase clan wave 2.

#87 Marklarnumba2

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 02:05 PM

Can we have an update as to how this is progressing? My ticket isn't all that urgent, but I'd like to have some idea as to whether it just hasn't been gotten to yet or if it has disappeared into the ether.

#88 Alaskan Nobody

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Determined
  • The Determined
  • 10,358 posts
  • LocationAlaska!

Posted 29 September 2014 - 02:10 PM

View PostMarklarnumba2, on 29 September 2014 - 02:05 PM, said:

Can we have an update as to how this is progressing? My ticket isn't all that urgent, but I'd like to have some idea as to whether it just hasn't been gotten to yet or if it has disappeared into the ether.

I just got notification that the ones I was talking about earlier in the thread were marked solved.

Now, I tend to get notification erratically, so that may not mean anything, but it gives some idea (I hope!)

#89 TamerSA

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 144 posts
  • LocationSouth Africa

Posted 29 September 2014 - 10:43 PM

Got an e-mail response from Nikolai apologizing for the delay on feedback for my support item.
I expected the delay due to the good communication on the forums lately so no big deal, plus I got reimbursed for the weapons and items I lost due to the bug I reported :)

Thanks for taking the time to reassure me that my support item was not being ignored. If this is how the backlog is being handled, I'm sure we will reach a point where the focus can shift to handling new bugs quickly.

Edited by TamerSA, 29 September 2014 - 10:44 PM.

#90 TheFlannelBeard

• PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 12:17 PM

I complained on an old forum post today that nearly 5-7 days went by with no Mad Dog arriving into my account... just got an email from Nikolai letting me know the full situation and letting me know that it's being fixed. I *finally* felt like I was being taken care of.

Great work, and I seriously can't tell you how relieved I am. You guys certainly came through for me.

#91 Lordred

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 1,474 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 07:39 AM

I submitted a ticket on Sep 17th about a very annoying bug, but I have yet to hear anything on the matter. I have documented it quite well also.

Support ticket #141695

#92 Elizander

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 7,540 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 03 October 2014 - 08:37 AM

Zendesk can be a nightmare to sort out if they allow open e-mail. Home-made CS systems are better if they are tied in to user accounts. Not every player will use the same standard terms in their body and subject so searching for tickets that should be higher priority would be clunky at best. The easiest way to do it is first in first out and the next best would be a web form with fields that are required to be filled so that they can parse it properly in Zendesk. I may or may not be speaking from experience. :ph34r:

#93 Wolfy36

• PipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 42 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 03 October 2014 - 01:58 PM

I was worried about not receiving a response for about a week. I figured them being backlogged meant only a day or two, not a week. I used a round about way to get my issue addressed, but when they did get to my issue they took care of it as quickly as possible and left me extremely happy. I do feel like a jerk now for how impatient I was, but keep up the good work folks :)

#94 Ghostwolfe

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 85 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 06 October 2014 - 10:31 AM

When it comes to reporting that super rare player who needs a ban, as many have always said to do instead of just TK'ing the repeat offender to change his behaviour (which is a violation of the ToS), do we use the same e-mail? What is the current wait time for a response?

#95 SnagaDance

• Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 1,860 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 06 October 2014 - 10:58 AM

View PostGhostwolfe, on 06 October 2014 - 10:31 AM, said:

When it comes to reporting that super rare player who needs a ban, as many have always said to do instead of just TK'ing the repeat offender to change his behaviour (which is a violation of the ToS), do we use the same e-mail? What is the current wait time for a response?

You might notice my post at the top of this page. I got a reaction to my ticket the same day. So that would mean it was handled within 48 hours.

I don't call handling a cal within 48 hours a serious backlog. So either they pay specific attention to the subject of incoming calls (mine had 'team killer' in the subject line) or posting in this thread helped my call get priority. I assume it's the first case. Like I said in my post above, these types of calls affect many people instead of a single one.

#96 Alexander Garden

Producer

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 1,510 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 12:55 PM

Hey everyone,

Okay, we're well past-due for an update in this thread. Apologies for that.
Any frustration resulting from a response delay is totally justified, so don't feel in the wrong if you've since updated your ticket with some stern words. We completely understand, and we apologize sincerely for the delay.

As Russ mentioned earlier we are continuing to prioritize certain tickets at the moment, particularly those regarding transaction and purchasing issues. That being said, the majority of these have either been resolved or are pending further action. If you have still not received a response to your ticket regarding a purchasing issue, please let me know through a PM. Please note that some users are experiencing new issues regarding the completion of their PayPal transactions. If you have not yet submitted a ticket regarding this issue, please do so with your transaction details included.

Beyond that, a good portion of the remaining tickets fall into a few distinct groups of related issues. Now that the transaction issues have started to stabilize we will be making renewed efforts to resolve these problems. Speaking for myself, technical problems that are preventing users from playing MWO are currently the priority, followed by issues that are causing unstable performance. Other members of the support staff continue to focus on billing and moderation issues on a case-by-case basis.

Please be assured that we are making every effort to resolve all outstanding tickets.

#97 riTk0MA

• PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 01:31 AM

A few hours ago I received a reply to the ticket I submitted on 06 September. This indicates that they're about a month behind on general support tickets.

Almost as bad as the Ingress Portal Submission turnaround time...

#98 TexAce

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 2,861 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 08 October 2014 - 06:50 AM

I also received an apologize for the delayed response.
However the bug I reported in that ticket got patched last patch so I think they have read it. So thanks for that :)

OH and big thanks for the compensation you mentioned in the letter. This is huge! (I don't wanna tell what it is or otherwise everyone will spam you with unimportant stuff to also get it ;) but again thanks!

Indeed I find the communication great in the last weeks so I decided to lift my MC ban and buy some more MC for more mech bays and camo. :)

Edited by TexAss, 08 October 2014 - 08:02 AM.

#99 Keira RAVEN McKenna

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 878 posts
  • LocationAuckland ...but summer has gone and the tears now flow

Posted 08 October 2014 - 09:46 AM

Wow a month?? I was getting frustrated with a week for my name change thats still in the wind!

#100 riTk0MA

• PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 10:30 PM

Been chatting with Alex, one of the support representatives over my issue. Short story is that there's a bug that prevents high (>250ms)-latency players from doing damage with certain weapons. The lengths that Alex is prepared to go to in order to ensure that I stay happy while I wait for the bugfix is unheard of in any form of support for any game.
I am very impressed.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users