Are you Warden or Crusader?

107 replies to this topic

#21 Bloodweaver

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 890 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 08:32 PM

Crusader forever! When you see scum, give it two options: CLEAN UP or CLEAR OUT!

View PostBlazeKaiser, on 25 June 2012 - 10:49 PM, said:

Wardens are generally more peaceful and far less harmful to the IS people, as they believe ist their destiny to restore the Star League and save the Inner sphere.

Not true, brother! The Warden would have the Spheroids stew in their own filth, letting them wallow in their mire of eternal war and discontent! The Crusader would give them salvation, with ER lasers illuminating The Way and LRMs carrying them aloft to higher realms!

Taigen: EXCELLENT post! Thanks!

Edited by Bloodweaver, 26 June 2012 - 08:33 PM.

#22 Petroff Northrup

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 08:36 PM

View PostBloodweaver, on 26 June 2012 - 08:32 PM, said:

Crusader forever! When you see scum, give it two options: CLEAN UP or CLEAR OUT!

Not true, brother! The Warden would have the Spheroids stew in their own filth, letting them wallow in their mire of eternal war and discontent! The Crusader would give them salvation, with ER lasers illuminating The Way and LRMs carrying them aloft to higher realms!

Taigen: EXCELLENT post! Thanks!

Bah, Crusader surat, your overzealous ways will lead to the downfall of your clans. We Wardens also wish to see the revival of the Star league but not through fire and blood but through proper reeducation of the ignorant spheroids.

#23 Bloodweaver

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 890 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 08:38 PM

Massed Ultra-AC fire IS proper re-education. Those who learn, go on to continue their genes. Those who cannot, will expire. What could be more proper than that?

#24 buckaroo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 08:41 PM

View PostSquidhead Jax, on 26 June 2012 - 05:30 AM, said:

While I only completed the Mechwarrior 2 campaign as the Wolves, I think as a clanner I'd fall into the Crusader camp.

The Inner Sphere are a bunch of schmucks. Can't stop fighting even after we give them a common enemy.

That's because they don't have to. Out of the hundreds of regiments of mechs in the IS, only a few dozen were involved with Operation Bulldog and Task Force Serpent.

And we only went to all that trouble because you distracted us from killing each other.

Edited by buckaroo, 26 June 2012 - 08:43 PM.

#25 Petroff Northrup

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 08:43 PM

View PostBloodweaver, on 26 June 2012 - 08:38 PM, said:

Massed Ultra-AC fire IS proper re-education. Those who learn, go on to continue their genes. Those who cannot, will expire. What could be more proper than that?

Massed UAC fire is hardly proper reeducation we must bring the spheroids around to the proper clan way of thinking, that way they will learn to restrict their conflicts to important things such as honor and genetics, what you proose is nothing more then enslaving these spheroids, and while they are by and large incompetent Kerensky's dream of the clans was not to oppress the Inner Sphere but to uplift to a better clan way of thinking.

Edited by Petroff Northrup, 26 June 2012 - 08:43 PM.

#26 Bloodweaver

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 890 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 09:00 PM

Petroff, if you have a pet canine, and it becomes rabid, do you attempt to instruct it in "the proper way of thinking?" Or do you take it out back and blow its brains out? Do not mistake foolishness for mercy.

Spheroids are not helpless. They are not victims of anything but their own vices. They are not disadvantaged - they are ILL. They are demented. Impure. Contaminated. The disease that afflicts them must be excised, lest it wash upon our own shores. Serendipity befell us in spades, for we had the blind luck of having a Kerensky lead us, and of being given the opportunity for an Exodus, both of which came just as the worlds we left behind chose to abandon all hope and glorify baseness over virtue.

We can not, nay, MUST not, rely on fickle fortune to bless us with such unmitigated providence yet again. Our destiny demands this of us. No qualms, no half-taken measures, and no allowance for failure. And, above all, no tacit approval of the Spheroids' ways by abstaining from the correction thereof. The brutes will learn or die. This is the way of things.

#27 WardenWolf

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,684 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 26 June 2012 - 09:05 PM

I'm pretty sure my call-sign says it all :D

#28 Petroff Northrup

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 09:19 PM

View PostBloodweaver, on 26 June 2012 - 09:00 PM, said:

Petroff, if you have a pet canine, and it becomes rabid, do you attempt to instruct it in "the proper way of thinking?" Or do you take it out back and blow its brains out? Do not mistake foolishness for mercy.

Spheroids are not helpless. They are not victims of anything but their own vices. They are not disadvantaged - they are ILL. They are demented. Impure. Contaminated. The disease that afflicts them must be excised, lest it wash upon our own shores. Serendipity befell us in spades, for we had the blind luck of having a Kerensky lead us, and of being given the opportunity for an Exodus, both of which came just as the worlds we left behind chose to abandon all hope and glorify baseness over virtue.

We can not, nay, MUST not, rely on fickle fortune to bless us with such unmitigated providence yet again. Our destiny demands this of us. No qualms, no half-taken measures, and no allowance for failure. And, above all, no tacit approval of the Spheroids' ways by abstaining from the correction thereof. The brutes will learn or die. This is the way of things.

If you have a member of a sibko which believes something incorrectly do you purge it? Do you completely remove it from existence or do you attempt to reeducate it , make sure it learns the proper way and if failing that send it to a lower caste? The spheroids leaders must be punished but almost all of them are little more than sheep at this point, we will take these sheep and become their shepherds, some may wish to fight against the truth of the clans but you do not decimate the herd for the wrongs of a few, if necessary some are culled to keep the flock safe but you Crusaders use violence as a threat, a promise, a constant part of their lives when they are largely simple laborers, not warriors. Death will happen, this is inevitable with such a drastic change but it must be simple. clean, and a consequence used only on those responsible in a measured amount. Give most of the people the illusion of freedoms they want and they will fall in line willingly, to them nothing will change but the flags over their capitols.

If you promise death, rain fire down then it will harden the hearts of every man capable of holding a rifle while if we do not waste live, take measured steps to help the conquered spheroids then they will in time welcome us and the utopia we bring to them with the return of the Star League. For it is both our duty and our destiny to bring about the Star league once more but if in the process of doing so we destroy all the Star league once stood for then the point is wasted and as clanners nothing can be wasted.

#29 Jaroth Corbett

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 2,252 posts
  • LocationSmoke Jaguar OZ

Posted 27 June 2012 - 08:37 AM

Crusader to the core.

View PostJackCrow, on 26 June 2012 - 01:34 AM, said:

What's funny is that unlike the IS, the Clans actually elect their leaders. Albeit, you have to be in the Grand Council to vote, but it is closer to democracy than some self appointed royalty.

Not exactly, you have to be Bloodnamed & on the Clan Council to vote for your Khan & saKhan.

#30 JackCrow

• PipPipPip
  • Star Commander
  • Star Commander
  • 95 posts
  • LocationKansas City

Posted 27 June 2012 - 08:46 AM

I thought if you were bloodnamed then that was your ticket to the Council?

#31 Fiachdubh

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 971 posts
  • LocationSkulking out along the Periphery somewhere.

Posted 27 June 2012 - 10:57 AM

Warden but always up for a good Crusade.

#32 Jaroth Corbett

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 2,252 posts
  • LocationSmoke Jaguar OZ

Posted 27 June 2012 - 12:35 PM

View PostJackCrow, on 27 June 2012 - 08:46 AM, said:

I thought if you were bloodnamed then that was your ticket to the Council?

The Clan Council. The two Khans are in the Grand Council.

#33 CCC Dober

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,881 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 12:50 PM

Moderate Warden. The main reason is Comstar and there will be a reckoning. Apart from that, I feel at home in the Inner Sphere. Solaris 7 above all. This is where I will begin my 'field studies' :rolleyes:

#34 Taymorr

• PipPipPip
  • The Defiant
  • The Defiant
  • 78 posts
  • LocationClan Wolf Occupation Zone

Posted 27 June 2012 - 03:12 PM

I was a Warden because I believed that the Spheriods would learn honor and restore the Star League but now I fear they're too barbaric and will need to learn under Clan Wolf's tutalidge. Terra must be saved and protected by any means necessary.

#35 James Pryde IIC

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts
  • LocationIronhold

Posted 28 June 2012 - 02:29 AM

OOC I am kind of in the middle leaning towards Crusader, but I treat the lower castes with thanks, as without the unity of the castes the Clan will not work healthy, (The Remembrance, Kerensky's Great Five)

but also reading "Wars of Reaving" and the "Bastion" doctrine developing, I can say I like elements of that.

Also integration is another bag of worms all together, but one the (IS) Clans must face, and make work for the best of the Clan, like Ghost Bear

Edited by JAMESPRYDE, 28 June 2012 - 02:33 AM.

#36 Derek Icelord

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 542 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 02:37 AM

I. AM. FREEBIRTH!

100% freebirth IS Merc.

#37 Wolftrap

• PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
  • LocationArkansas

Posted 28 June 2012 - 02:39 AM

Warden faction of Clan Ghost Bear

#38 James Pryde IIC

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts
  • LocationIronhold

Posted 28 June 2012 - 02:41 AM

View PostDerek Icelord, on 28 June 2012 - 02:37 AM, said:

I. AM. FREEBIRTH!

100% freebirth IS Merc.

swine :) you have no right to post in this topic, as it only regards the Warriors of Kerensky !

Edited by JAMESPRYDE, 28 June 2012 - 02:47 AM.

#39 Wolftrap

• PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
  • LocationArkansas

Posted 28 June 2012 - 02:42 AM

Warden faction all the way we must restore the Star League by smashing the Inner Sphere nations that get in our way....that way of thinking takes some real....guts.

#40 Thariel

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 184 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 02:52 AM

Crusader to the core. The Inner Spehre Scum must be wiped out to restore a new Star League with great warriors to protect it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users