Marik/liao Ceasefire

336 replies to this topic

#61 BlakeAteIt

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 394 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 08:27 AM

No turrets to shoot, no Davions to shoot them.

#62 Stingr4y

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 336 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 01:40 PM

Marik Christmas Liao. Please see this post on the Davions side: http://mwomercs.com/...arik-christmas/

#63 Kjudoon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 7,636 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 20 December 2014 - 04:04 AM

View PostRENEGADEMOON, on 16 December 2014 - 03:38 PM, said:

And so the rest of us will ceasefire until both Marik and Liao are conquered.

What is this politics or WAR?

War is politics by means other than words. That said, it is good to see that Liao is showing the davion propaganda about treachery to be lies for all to see. I for one am very happy with this peaceful honorable state we currently have between the fwl and cc. Much respect.

#64 PadreGrimm

• PipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 86 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 11:02 PM

Posted Image

It's a Dav Rat Christmas!

#65 Noaceik

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 231 posts
  • LocationWazan

Posted 21 December 2014 - 08:08 PM

I am a little concerned I have not seen much action from Liao in the last 2 days, We were hammered hard by the two biggest factions combined together, what happened to Liao? Our united push had the largest faction in the game on the ropes, Did most of your players give up on CW? With your help we were able to hold the davions in check, and use our other units against Steiner and win.

#66 Noaceik

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 231 posts
  • LocationWazan

Posted 21 December 2014 - 08:13 PM

Honestly we need your help almost every merc unit in the game is with Davions and Steiner mostly Davions, I only know of 2 with Marik.

#67 KraftySOT

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,617 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 09:31 PM

Event...most of us Laio are either freeloaders or goons, and challenges take up our time because we'll be damned if we're going to miss out on free ****.

#68 Gorgo7

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,216 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 21 December 2014 - 09:45 PM

Ahh, look at the time of year dude. I played 15 CW games this weekend. That's plenty.
Some of my clan are on holidays with their kids. What are your commitments?

#69 Orkdung

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Butcher
  • The Butcher
  • 296 posts
  • LocationCCAF Sian

Posted 21 December 2014 - 09:46 PM

View PostNoaceik, on 21 December 2014 - 08:08 PM, said:

I am a little concerned I have not seen much action from Liao in the last 2 days, We were hammered hard by the two biggest factions combined together, what happened to Liao? Our united push had the largest faction in the game on the ropes, Did most of your players give up on CW? With your help we were able to hold the davions in check, and use our other units against Steiner and win.

The real life Xmas hoidays happened. This doesnt end in 30 days. We'll regroup and kick the old man piss out of Davion soon enough.

~ Dung

#70 Noaceik

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 231 posts
  • LocationWazan

Posted 22 December 2014 - 07:24 AM

Point taken, 3 days till Christmas. Heck we just miss our allies, and want the war of 3057 to come early.

#71 ShiroganeTakeru

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Senior Major
  • Senior Major
  • 156 posts
  • LocationMaskirovka hideout

Posted 22 December 2014 - 08:07 AM

It's a shameful situation here. I, myself, want to kick Davions outa our space, but 0/0 in both defence and attack making it impossible. Marik comrades, I'm with you with all my soul.

#72 Noaceik

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 231 posts
  • LocationWazan

Posted 22 December 2014 - 08:54 PM

Thanks ShiroganeTakeru, I look forward for the day when we can smack those big talkers upside the head to humble them. Before that happens we need to have enough people playing against them to do that. As it is us Mariks are the only faction they want to face because of our heavy resistance. At least for there hard core players, that is fine we are willing to take on there best, we just need allies to take out the rest of the Davions.

http://mwomercs.com/...nd/page__st__40 these posts will give you an idea of what has been happening for the last few days.

#73 ShiroganeTakeru

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Senior Major
  • Senior Major
  • 156 posts
  • LocationMaskirovka hideout

Posted 22 December 2014 - 11:33 PM

Comrade Noaceik, here is some information for you. It's grim. http://mwomercs.com/...ost__p__4037099 They just pushing us with numbers, not with the skill or strategy.

#74 Grynos

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Defiant
  • The Defiant
  • 221 posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 09:33 AM

Marik and Davion have a truce. No fighting has been done in the past four to five days. Which means that Davion has one less planet to worry about getting attacked on a seperate front.

#75 Sudden

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 274 posts
  • LocationK2 cockpit

Posted 31 December 2014 - 09:42 AM

View PostGrynos, on 31 December 2014 - 09:33 AM, said:

Marik and Davion have a truce. No fighting has been done in the past four to five days. Which means that Davion has one less planet to worry about getting attacked on a seperate front.

is this true , any marik leader ship????

#76 Grynos

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Defiant
  • The Defiant
  • 221 posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 09:48 AM

Pretty much, you folks are focused on Steiner , yet Davion has not taken a planet from you since before Christmas , and Marik has stopped attacking on the Davion border.

#77 Maxwell Albritten

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 426 posts
  • LocationWoogi, Taurian Concordat

Posted 31 December 2014 - 10:01 AM

View PostGrynos, on 31 December 2014 - 09:48 AM, said:

Pretty much, you folks are focused on Steiner , yet Davion has not taken a planet from you since before Christmas , and Marik has stopped attacking on the Davion border.

Well, Davion is pretty much scared of us. They let the Dracs take a planet nearly uncontested yesterday because we were wailing on them so hard.

But if it *does* turn out that Davion has a truce with Marik then that would only further reveal the FedRat's duplicitous nature. Davion is supposed to be helping Steiner out, but by trucing with Marik they are betraying their ally by focusing the Mariks on them.

Edited by Maxwell Albritten, 31 December 2014 - 10:13 AM.

#78 Roadbeer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • 8,160 posts
  • LocationWazan, Zion Cluster

Posted 31 December 2014 - 10:21 AM

We do not have a truce w/ Davion.

We've been dealing with issues on our northern border, in response to Steiners duplicitousness in the Holiday Cease Fire, and have been taking back what was taken. We will be returning to assist our Liao partners soon enough.

#79 Grynos

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Defiant
  • The Defiant
  • 221 posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 10:50 AM

View PostRoadbeer, on 31 December 2014 - 10:21 AM, said:

We do not have a truce w/ Davion.

We've been dealing with issues on our northern border, in response to Steiners duplicitousness in the Holiday Cease Fire, and have been taking back what was taken. We will be returning to assist our Liao partners soon enough.

Good to hear, hopefully the clans can put a hurting on the Steiner front to give you folks some relief.

#80 stevemac

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 415 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationWazan Meat Grinder

Posted 31 December 2014 - 10:55 AM

View PostMaxwell Albritten, on 31 December 2014 - 10:01 AM, said:

Well, Davion is pretty much scared of us. They let the Dracs take a planet nearly uncontested yesterday because we were wailing on them so hard.

But if it *does* turn out that Davion has a truce with Marik then that would only further reveal the FedRat's duplicitous nature. Davion is supposed to be helping Steiner out, but by trucing with Marik they are betraying their ally by focusing the Mariks on them.

No truce to my knowledge. I know one unit started an attack on a FWL world last night but then decided to go to another planet against the clans

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users