#61 Roadbeer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • 8,160 posts
  • LocationWazan, Zion Cluster

Posted 05 January 2015 - 12:54 AM

View PostAbivard, on 05 January 2015 - 12:53 AM, said:

You quote an underage solo pugger who hasn't a clue what is going on

Well, if I didn't quote you, how would you know I was replying to you?

#62 IraqiWalker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 05 January 2015 - 06:54 AM

View PostAbivard, on 05 January 2015 - 12:53 AM, said:

You quote an underage solo pugger who hasn't a clue what is going on as your basis for claiming the FRR as a whole has been begging you to fight our battles?

OMG that is the funniest thing I have heard out of you so far.

Here, I found one of yours, where you want only the northern factions to exist, and want everyone to sign up with them, and ignore their house loyalties, so you guys don't get butchered:

View PostAbivard, on 24 December 2014 - 10:45 PM, said:

Umm they are not rogue units. Those attacks are sanctioned by Steiner High Command.
Most of the Davion units attacking the IS were wearing Clan Ghost bear Colors last week.

If you want to really fight the clans, Get a contract with the FRR or Kurtia... Steiner does not attack clans and is at present allied to Clan Wolf.

Community warfare should focus on Clan vs IS. I feel that it would be better for now if there were only 3 IS factions that could be chosen. FRR,DCMS and the Steiner's LCAF. these are the three Factions that border the clans. The 4 clan factions need not change.

The ability of these three factions to fight among themselves should be left intact, Each also have a long border with the other two. But that is for a future date, but we don't have to WAIT for PGI to make that so.

There is nothing forcing anyone to choose Marik, Liao or Davion but by doing so you will NOT be able to attack and capture clan planets only IS, if you want to capture IS planets why not simply play as clanners?

What reason do IS pilots really have for not choosing an IS faction that has a clan border?

Luxebo had the guts to ask the IS houses for help. You instead insult them, call them traitors, and demand that they leave their factions, and be forced to join yours. Notice the difference?

Edited by IraqiWalker, 05 January 2015 - 06:55 AM.

#63 Tordin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 2,937 posts
  • LocationNordic Union

Posted 05 January 2015 - 09:28 AM

Ah, comon guys. Just leave it dead alredy. Its wrong of you both, well any fan of any faction to cut all under one knife! We all get easly engaged and fierce when playing games based of a universe we all really like and want to do the best out of, totally understandable. The key is a middle ground and some restraint for witholding furious forum typing and accidentaly insult people...

@Abivar

A bit misinformed on one part arent you? As far as I know at least. CW and Steiner have an cease-fire, which means disputes might erupt at any moment even if they arent attacking each other.... yet.
Also theres reasons that not all come to help us, they have their own border disputes, some pretty damn good ones too of what I've read (Davion vs Marik).
They have their hands full, believe it or not, not as much as ours maybe, still.
The clans are not the only threat on the horizon. Its NOT only Clan vs IS, its ANY combination.

@IraqiWalker

Abivar has good points on the other hand that if you and peeps from other houses not near the border, really want constant fighting with clanners every day, you could always joint the frontier factions.... though, just lending a hand from where you are is just as much appreciated .

Any help from any IS faction is highly welcome, Kurita, Davion, Marik, Liao, even Steiner (have seen you contributing thanks!, not all of you are so butthurt as some say :P
When you have time and want good cash rewards, unity and some sense of epic battles of solidarity and comradie/ friendship. For the heck of lore or not. Then the frontier vs clanners are a fascinating battlescape.

Blow of some steam by punching the stuffing outta a punching bag (or pillow) if you get upset by opinions and get filled up with forum frenzy. It sure works.

And no, Im not trying to be a self righteous diplomat (I have my faults aswell, doh) :D Im just trying to get the bigger picture laid out and look constructively on whats going on, being open minded!

Edited by Tordin, 05 January 2015 - 09:29 AM.

#64 LoklanZFG

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 129 posts
  • LocationWraeclast

Posted 06 January 2015 - 01:40 AM

I'd like to say thanks to any of our IS neighbors who may have helped in the defense of Teniente on the 5th. We had one 12 man juggling defense on Nykvarn and Teniente, and if not for the 30+ pilots queued on Teni in the last hour we probably wouldn't have been able to hold both the clans back.

The clans are losing planets, and we are holding the fronts. Keep it up!
o7

Edited by LoklanZFG, 06 January 2015 - 03:26 AM.

#65 Prophetic

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • Giant Helper
  • 750 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA

Posted 07 January 2015 - 09:20 AM

View PostLoklanZFG, on 06 January 2015 - 01:40 AM, said:

I'd like to say thanks to any of our IS neighbors who may have helped in the defense of Teniente on the 5th. We had one 12 man juggling defense on Nykvarn and Teniente, and if not for the 30+ pilots queued on Teni in the last hour we probably wouldn't have been able to hold both the clans back.

The clans are losing planets, and we are holding the fronts. Keep it up!
o7

This was also accomplished by Davion honoring the ceasefire. Thank you guys for that.

The Steiner ghost cap Zerg attempts while we are finally gaining ground vs the clans was not appreciated.

Either way it is great to see the IS pulling together. We are turning the tide and FRR is doing a great job leading the way.

#66 AlmightyAeng

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 3,905 posts

Posted 07 January 2015 - 12:18 PM

View PostProphetic, on 07 January 2015 - 09:20 AM, said:

This was also accomplished by Davion honoring the ceasefire. Thank you guys for that.

The Steiner ghost cap Zerg attempts while we are finally gaining ground vs the clans was not appreciated.

Either way it is great to see the IS pulling together. We are turning the tide and FRR is doing a great job leading the way.

Lol, don't lump everyone together. Steiners helped you keep Teniente, too lol.

#67 Prophetic

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • Giant Helper
  • 750 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA

Posted 07 January 2015 - 02:39 PM

View PostGhost Badger, on 07 January 2015 - 12:18 PM, said:

Lol, don't lump everyone together. Steiners helped you keep Teniente, too lol.

Everyone in IS helped defend vs the clans. Only one IS faction used the opportunity to backstab.

#68 Alexander Steel

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hunter
  • The Hunter
  • 1,031 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 08:47 AM

View PostProphetic, on 07 January 2015 - 02:39 PM, said:

Everyone in IS helped defend vs the clans. Only one IS faction used the opportunity to backstab.

It's not a backstab, it's a front stab. Get it right.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users