#41 Tarogato

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 6,557 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 13 January 2015 - 07:31 PM

View PostIlithi Dragon, on 13 January 2015 - 07:35 AM, said:

... and we could potentially lock off that entire side of the Kuritan border, providing them with the buffer against Steiner that the ROFLhogs have failed to achieve.
The FRR could only attack Steiner planets that were provided via the algorithm. If our leadership had the option of moving southward from Orestes, I'm sure we would have, instead of the measly pickings PGI gave us to the west.

The ability for the playerbase to vote on which planets to open for attack every cycle would be fantastic. The FRR could take back Orestes and Marik could choose to push Steiner from your new front. We really don't have the incentive to take Laurent, especially now when we're locked in battle with the Bears, who are back in full force this week.

ROFLhogs... I like it. I'm going to start using that. :D

#42 pwnface

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,009 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 09:59 AM

I'll apply to FWLM as a diplomat, although HK is still in the process of selecting our official "diplomats". I've PM'd roadbeer with a proposal from the DCMS Council. I hope you guys will accept our terms.

#43 TurboLag

Rookie

• Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 11:20 PM

Please do Keep in mind that if you would like us to push for the clans taking every planet behind us would put us very hard pressed. I say this cause if we get there and get pushed hard on we will need a few planet buffer to continue to assist the Kuritan's with the Clans.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users