Looking For A Eu Unit Active In Cw And Pugs

6 replies to this topic

#1 Raven Mendes

• PipPip
  • The Widow Maker
  • The Widow Maker
  • 43 posts

Posted 31 January 2015 - 03:55 PM

as the title says iam mostly a IS player looking for a friendly and yet competitive unit in CW and pug

#2 Tarogato

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 6,557 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 31 January 2015 - 05:18 PM

Although you sport a Davion flag at the moment, I'll assume you're looking into Rasalhague units since you posted here in the FRR forums. For EU players, I would recommend looking into

[ASE] Merc Corps (Finland)
[PHL] Phoenix Legion (Germany)
[BVNJ] 1st Blue Vengeance (Germany)
[SoR] Skjaldborg (mixed EU and NA)
[VRGD] Varangian Guard (Russia)

One of the best steps you could take to finding a good match is to stop by on the FRR Hub Teamspeak and do some CW drops with us. We're in the process of organising more regular faction-wide drops, so there's a pretty good chance you'll get to meet a broad representation of our units in mixed organised drops. [ISEN], [1RDR], [1stH], [-SO-] and even more units also have members that drop during EU hours, though they don't have dedicated EU divisions that I know of.

Many of the above units do have their own private teamspeak servers, so feel free to delve deeper by visiting their threads individual in the Recruitment Forum.

{edit, worth noting: some of the units I list are FRR loyal mercenary regiments, which means they may not always flag the Rasalhaguian flag, but they will always call the FRR home.}

Edited by Tarogato, 31 January 2015 - 05:20 PM.

#3 Meltegez

• Pip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 14 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 31 January 2015 - 06:06 PM

On the other hand if you do not like these house loyalists and you are looking for loot and plunder then a pirate unit might be a place for you. The Brethren is a periphery pirate confederation and you can join us by filling the recruitment form here:

http://brethrenmwo.e...com/recruitment

We have 4 sub-units, and the Harley's Hellions raid is mostly active during EU time.

#4 Tarogato

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 6,557 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 31 January 2015 - 07:04 PM

The Isengrim are also a periphery organisation. Posted Image We just happen to be FRR aligned because our ancestors were refugees from the Draconis invasion of Rasalhague over 500 years ago. We are a competitive-focus unit that is beginning a new CW campaign, though we are NA and AUS timezones, not as much EU.

#5 Raven Mendes

• PipPip
  • The Widow Maker
  • The Widow Maker
  • 43 posts

Posted 01 February 2015 - 12:30 AM

indeed my davion contract ends in 4 days

#6 Theaus

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 143 posts
  • LocationVirginia, United States

Posted 02 February 2015 - 01:45 PM

Saw you today out there, we try to fight in all time zones when we can. So don't forget Sons of Odin [-SO-]

#7 Mordale

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 3,008 posts
  • Locationon some backwater rock of a planet

Posted 02 February 2015 - 01:57 PM

Check out the Praetorian Legion
http://praetorian-le....enjin.com/home

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users