Executioner New King Of The Battlefield.

88 replies to this topic

#81 DraconX3

• Pip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 15 posts

Posted 20 July 2015 - 06:28 PM

View PostIronClaws, on 20 July 2015 - 05:48 PM, said:

If it as a 4G with an IS AC/20 that does 20 pinpoint damage with a single slug, or a uber-quirked 4P laser vomit, then I would not be surprised.

Yeah it was lol. Gotta love the AC20. It may not be a DPS machine, but good lord on a stick it hurts >.>

Who needs alpha strike, when you have a AC20 =P

#82 DraconX3

• Pip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 15 posts

Posted 20 July 2015 - 06:31 PM

Also I have to add, they're bringing the Executioner in. Weres the Kodiak yo? Parallel project to this beast. Tried to blend them together, didnt work.
Man I want mah Kodiak =O I know its not a Omnimech, which is the current Clan thingamabob to make them unique, but the IIC mechs are coming, they arnt omni. Ah well, mayby eventually......

#83 DebaucheryNShenanigans

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The God
  • The God
  • 136 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 20 July 2015 - 07:02 PM

Try this...
Works a treat in urban comb.

Masc run... jump...
Mid air hit back...
Release jump... feather back to ground.

Fire.
Masc.

You'll jump forward out of cover at speed.
Land running backwards already at full pace.
Snap a shot mid air/at landing.

Or
Masc jump turn in air...

Fire... backwards.
Turn.. masc away.

Its so horribly fun and effective.

I out manouvered a nova in riv city and a stormcrow.

They'd think... for sure an assault would be here being slow.
But I'd actually made it around the other building in time... They'd twist the opposite way... looking for my last location.

BACK SHOT..!

Edited by Fluero, 20 July 2015 - 07:03 PM.

#84 Fenrisian Wolf

• PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationThe Rock

Posted 05 August 2015 - 05:32 PM

#85 Xx Mechwarrior xX

• Pip
  • The Slayer
  • The Slayer
  • 14 posts
  • LocationHick Town- Alberta

Posted 05 April 2016 - 08:46 PM

From what I've seen in PuG, executioner is and was D.O.A....even after PGI supposedly fixed the MASC....CT way to easy. Even with all that extra armour.

#86 Repasy Cooper

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 1,131 posts
  • LocationAlpheratz

Posted 06 April 2016 - 03:18 PM

View PostVelillenus, on 05 April 2016 - 08:46 PM, said:

From what I've seen in PuG, executioner is and was D.O.A....even after PGI supposedly fixed the MASC....CT way to easy. Even with all that extra armour.

To be fair though, I've had some pretty good matches in this mech. Many pugs take a long time learning to properly spread incoming damage. Never mind the EXE, I've seen DWFs go down superfast too.

The EXE is a ranger, not a brawler. People typically use the masc to become more agile in a brawl, but for this mech you're supposed to use it to keep out of optimal range of your opponents and pick them apart with long-range weaponry. That's why a lot of the standard variants equip Gauss, ER energy weapons & LRMs.

#87 Jack Spade Ward

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 432 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 13 April 2016 - 10:00 AM

The EXE inst a good mech... i have 5 of them, mastered them all, and i must say it was one of the hardest mechs to level up! It cant run (MASC doesnt do much good in this mech), it cant hide, way to big of a target, and you have so liltle pod space and tonnage to do anything with this mech! It cant bring the firepower of what a 95T is suposed to bring!
I have them, but i dont even play with them...
The direwolf, wich is a moving weapon platform, can only excell at range with its suberb firepower, but is way to squishy, dies fast, but the EXE, is even worst!
If you thinking on buying the EXE, let me advise you, dont! Sure, youll get some good matches that will make you think there is hope for that mech, but, in the long run, its just waste of tonnage!
Some IS players think that they can do the same on an EXE what they do on a banshee, but they cant... not much tonnage and heat nerf on the clans simply make the EXE even worst... remmember, tonnage to tonnage, IS will always have a better mech with its quircks!

All in all, the EXE could have been a good mech, if clan omni-mechs were made as custom able as the IS mechs! First thing i would do is to take that MASC out and get the tonnage and space!

#88 Poundcake

• PipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 77 posts

Posted 20 August 2016 - 05:09 AM

King of the Battlefield = Altas. (properly outfitted)

Nothings changed.

#89 FearNotDeath

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 305 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 20 August 2016 - 05:25 AM

View PostPoundcake, on 20 August 2016 - 05:09 AM, said:

King of the Battlefield = Altas. (properly outfitted)

Nothings changed.

If size was everything the elephant would be king of the jungle.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users