24 replies to this topic

#21 Grendel408

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 2,611 posts
  • LocationBay Area, California

Posted 05 March 2015 - 10:21 AM

What I find sad is some of these bugs that crop up are gone for a long time... then all of a sudden they come back, like someone copy/pasted code from a previous patch to adjust something yet neglected to adjust code for hotfixes implemented. I think it odd that some of these bugs have been present since Closed Beta and have yet to be addressed because of the need to constantly add more content.

I'd be really damn happy if a thorough QA assessment can be done on the entire game before they release more content after Clan Wave III has been released to the public. Fix the bugs, fix the Mechs and Map terrain modeling, update the older Mechs who haven't had their weapons modeling pass yet, and reevaluate your closed testing phases before releasing said patches/content to the Public... or... start doing the Public Testing again like you used to to gather larger information to help develope the game more fluidly... and make the UI less clicky plz :D

#22 Bolt-Thrower

Rookie

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 10:41 AM

After this last patch (mentioned here)...I have been running into all sorts of errors. I usually get "unknown failure" or a Drop ship failure. I can only play one match then I start running into this issue (most of the time having to log out then log back in)....is there a problem with the last patch? Two days ago...no issue....

#23 K19

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 3
  • Mercenary Rank 3
  • 355 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 05 March 2015 - 11:23 AM

Plz and can see why the cockpit shaking too much? kitaro18 test :P
Good job but is not yet good, guys force ;)

#24 PappySmurf

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 842 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 11:28 AM

DAMMMMM and I was hoping for a good patch to fix short TTK and state rewind all the C-bills nerfs.

#25 Tool Box

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Scythe
  • The Scythe
  • 219 posts
  • LocationDealing with a lance of enemies by myself.

Posted 05 March 2015 - 11:32 AM

The Doritos problem was real.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users