Seriously The Free Rasalhague Republic Seriously

63 replies to this topic

#41 Sorbic

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,048 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 09:20 PM

Does anyone know where I can find a picture of the MWO faction map from before the invasion started?

#42 Lugin

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 210 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 09:58 PM

View PostSorbic, on 25 March 2015 - 09:20 PM, said:

Does anyone know where I can find a picture of the MWO faction map from before the invasion started?

http://mwomercs.com/...ner-sphere-3048

Not sure on the exact rule for the Steiner/Davion divide.

There's also the norrisdev map, but it'd take a while to get back to the first attack phase.

Edited by Lugin, 25 March 2015 - 10:01 PM.

#43 Stealth Fox

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 736 posts
  • LocationOff in the Desert

Posted 25 March 2015 - 10:02 PM

Honestly I feel bad for the celtic dragons.. poor ******** had all 4 of us to deal with at once. At least I can say I have rarely met a person from the FRR that I didn't at least respect or like.. You guys do well in not being ********.

#44 ClaymoreReIIik

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Sureshot
  • The Sureshot
  • 499 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 26 March 2015 - 08:32 AM

View PostSeph MacLeod, on 25 March 2015 - 10:02 PM, said:

Honestly I feel bad for the celtic dragons.. poor ******** had all 4 of us to deal with at once. At least I can say I have rarely met a person from the FRR that I didn't at least respect or like.. You guys do well in not being ********.

Thanks for the kind words. We still got 3 of you to deal with, so nothing much changed. Some days its only 2 clans on the offense against us, some days its 3...so it's not like much has changed... :)

#45 Odanan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 8,199 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 26 March 2015 - 10:08 AM

The Inferno Express Merc Corps started working for Rasalhague 2 days ago and we managed to take the planet Dawn. We expect to do more for our current employers soon. <o

#46 Klappspaten

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,211 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 26 March 2015 - 10:52 AM

View PostOdanan, on 26 March 2015 - 10:08 AM, said:

The Inferno Express Merc Corps started working for Rasalhague 2 days ago and we managed to take the planet Dawn. We expect to do more for our current employers soon. <o

Glad to have you with us, make sure you vitis the FRR hub for coordination and stuff.
frrhub.tk:9725
pw: Dragon

#47 Ridir Semii

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 499 posts
  • LocationPort Torture, Washington, USA

Posted 26 March 2015 - 11:09 AM

View PostKlappspaten, on 26 March 2015 - 10:52 AM, said:

Glad to have you with us, make sure you vitis the FRR hub for coordination and stuff.
frrhub.tk:9725
pw: Dragon

and the password IS case sensitive, make sure to capitalize it

#48 Odanan

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 8,199 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 26 March 2015 - 11:19 AM

View PostUminix, on 26 March 2015 - 11:09 AM, said:

and the password IS case sensitive, make sure to capitalize it

Roger that!

#49 Hayashi

Snowflake

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 3,395 posts
  • Location輝針城

Posted 27 March 2015 - 10:23 PM

Posted Image

Back to 11. More to come.

It probably tells something that the moment all factions get a player buff from the event, the FRR is the faction to suddenly jump ahead in territory.

Edited by Hayashi, 27 March 2015 - 10:26 PM.

#50 Tarogato

• Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 6,557 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 28 March 2015 - 01:32 AM

View PostHayashi, on 27 March 2015 - 10:23 PM, said:

<image>
Spoiler

How the heck is [CGBI] on an FRR-held world? 0_o

#51 Divine Retribution

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 648 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 28 March 2015 - 02:00 AM

The unit tagging the planet takes longer than the ceasefire to update. Usually I have to log out and back in a few minutes after ceasefire to see the update.

#52 xxREVxx

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 428 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 03:07 AM

View Postjjyn, on 16 March 2015 - 03:10 PM, said:

Absolutely returning back too home planet takes us off the Davion front where you thought you could still attack us.Welcome too the fight Davions, now the clanners have free room too attack you which is why your complaining. Should have helped us instead of trying too help the clanners take us out. And now the Stieners too. Good luck with the missels since thats all Davions seem too know how too play with.

Hail, Rasalhague.
Please allow me to commend you all as you are a most worthy foe. You have been beset on all sides by enemies yet you still survive and for that feat alone you have the clans utmost respect. Yes, we are your enemy BUT we do not act like your ally and then stab you in the back just to gain planets or something as trivial as an attack lane, unlike some Inner Sphere factions. Unfortunately, you cannot stand against the clans and your so called Inner Sphere allies. Join us, we will leave your cities, your planets, and your way of life intact. Join us and exact the revenge so deserved upon those that betrayed you.

Seriously... You do not owe the other factions a damn thing, they owe you. Join us and collect on that debt.

Regards,
Rev

Edited by Reverend Poison, 28 March 2015 - 03:17 AM.

#53 Nazar24

• PipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 94 posts
  • LocationItalia

Posted 28 March 2015 - 03:49 AM

Die clanner

#54 Klappspaten

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,211 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 28 March 2015 - 04:44 AM

View PostReverend Poison, on 28 March 2015 - 03:07 AM, said:

Hail, Rasalhague.
Please allow me to commend you all as you are a most worthy foe. You have been beset on all sides by enemies yet you still survive and for that feat alone you have the clans utmost respect. Yes, we are your enemy BUT we do not act like your ally and then stab you in the back just to gain planets or something as trivial as an attack lane, unlike some Inner Sphere factions. Unfortunately, you cannot stand against the clans and your so called Inner Sphere allies. Join us, we will leave your cities, your planets, and your way of life intact. Join us and exact the revenge so deserved upon those that betrayed you.

Seriously... You do not owe the other factions a damn thing, they owe you. Join us and collect on that debt.

Regards,
Rev

Go clanner, run back to your petri dish. We will never join the space fascists.

#55 Kissamies

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 256 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 28 March 2015 - 05:00 AM

Posted Image

That's what I think.

#56 Hayashi

Snowflake

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 3,395 posts
  • Location輝針城

Posted 28 March 2015 - 05:36 AM

Hail, Rasalhague. Please allow me to commend you all as you are a most worthy foe. You have been beset on all sides by enemies yet you still survive and for that feat alone you have the clans utmost respect. Yes, we are your enemy BUT we do not act like your ally and then stab you in the back just to gain planets or something as trivial as an attack lane, unlike some Inner Sphere factions. Unfortunately, you cannot stand against the clans and your so called Inner Sphere allies. Join us, we will leave your cities, your planets, and your way of life intact. Join us and exact the revenge so deserved upon those that betrayed you. Seriously... You do not owe the other factions a damn thing, they owe you. Join us and collect on that debt. Regards, Rev

Hail, Ghost Bear. It is most kind of you to extend us an invitation. We will come to drink mead on your homeworld soon. I mean, we were intending to do so either way, but it is pleasant when it can be done so in a consensual manner.

Outpost has already fallen, and Paul willing, we will be able to visit you in the near future when our attack vectors bring us to your doors.

Edited by Hayashi, 28 March 2015 - 05:36 AM.

#57 xxREVxx

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 428 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 05:44 AM

Proud, loyal warriors...understandable.
Good hunting, Rasalhague

Rev

#58 Molossian Dog

• 1,393 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 06:51 AM

...Join us and collect on that debt...

No, thanks.

I wouldn´t like to be caught with some Chowing Bovine or Teary Crocodile on my banner.
That would make me feel silly.

#59 Ulfgar Snorrison

• PipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • Giant Helper
  • 62 posts
  • LocationStanding stoically at the longship's prow.

Posted 28 March 2015 - 08:27 AM

View PostMolossian Dog, on 28 March 2015 - 06:51 AM, said:

No, thanks.

I wouldn´t like to be caught with some Chowing Bovine or Teary Crocodile on my banner.
That would make me feel silly.

That's right! And we are not a silly people! Okay, maybe just a little when we're really into the mead. Like the other night when Olaf was dancing on the table wearing his wife's overdress and singing like he was a woman and fell off the table and split his head open. I laughed so hard I blew mead out my nos.....oh. Well the point is we are not a silly people.

#60 Damia Savon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 608 posts
  • LocationMidwest, USA

Posted 28 March 2015 - 12:47 PM

We will never surrender until the last drop of blood is spilled!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users