Seriously The Free Rasalhague Republic Seriously

63 replies to this topic

#1 Ian Drsaurri

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 107 posts
  • LocationKentares IV

Posted 16 March 2015 - 02:36 PM

Hello people of The Free Rasalhague Republic. I have to say something that I'm kind of concerned about. Just look at the photo below.

Posted Image

YOU GUYS ONLY HAVE 6 PLANETS LEFT! IT SEEMS THAT THE CLANS HAVE SLAUGHTERED ALL YOUR PLANETS, I REMEMBERED WHEN YOU USED TO HAVE SO MUCH PLANETS, WHAT HAPPENED!!!!! Us Davions will try to help you guys as much as possible but at your current state your surviving just on PGI's mercy on attack paths. From now on I'll try my hardest to always defend you guys. By the way other Great Houses/ Factions that are reading this please, JUST PLEASE HELP THESE GUYS!!!

#2 Tarogato

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 6,557 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 16 March 2015 - 02:42 PM

We used to have only two planets, including Rasalhague itself. Getting back up to six is an accomplishment.

Keep up the good work, folks, I might be rejoining you on the battlefields shortly.

#3 Samurai Hanse Davion

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 243 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 02:43 PM

Who Are You To Talk, Davion Pig? Your House Knows Nothing Of The Clans. You Are Brittle, Untempered Swords That Shatter Against Dragon Scales.

#4 ccrider

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 02:48 PM

What?! Davions know nothing of the clans? We ARE a clan! You need to read your official "NKVA Clan Davion Training Manual as written by most benevolent Dear Coordinator, may his light shine eternally and grant wisdom to all" better. C'mon, read my thread, get to know us better.

#5 Samurai Hanse Davion

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 243 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 02:49 PM

View Postccrider, on 16 March 2015 - 02:48 PM, said:

What?! Davions know nothing of the clans? We ARE a clan! You need to read your official "NKVA Clan Davion Training Manual as written by most benevolent Dear Coordinator, may his light shine eternally and grant wisdom to all" better. C'mon, read my thread, get to know us better.

It Is Good To See You Rolling With Punches, Training Bag That You Are.

#6 Onyxjmb

Rookie

• The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 02:52 PM

To be honest i think we're doing better without 4 clans at our doorstep

#7 Tarogato

• Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 6,557 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 16 March 2015 - 02:58 PM

^ truth.

So let's not ... err... accidentally open a door back up to Smoke Jag? Stick it to the Wolves, today.

#8 JaegerDjinn

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 156 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA,USA

Posted 16 March 2015 - 03:10 PM

Absolutely returning back too home planet takes us off the Davion front where you thought you could still attack us.Welcome too the fight Davions, now the clanners have free room too attack you which is why your complaining. Should have helped us instead of trying too help the clanners take us out. And now the Stieners too. Good luck with the missels since thats all Davions seem too know how too play with.

#9 Tank

• Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 1,202 posts
  • LocationSelling baguettes in K-Town

Posted 16 March 2015 - 03:13 PM

It's actually munch easier now. We have to deal only with 2 clans right now, without entire Inner Sphere stabbing us in the back.

If you would actually helped us on the frontline - we would had lost nothing, but no. You just have to have 4 succession war. <_<

Edited by Tank, 16 March 2015 - 03:17 PM.

#10 Ian Drsaurri

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 107 posts
  • LocationKentares IV

Posted 16 March 2015 - 03:30 PM

This is what I was afraid of!! All of us are fighting with each other won't get us anywhere.

View PostSamurai Hanse Davion, on 16 March 2015 - 02:43 PM, said:

Who Are You To Talk, Davion Pig? Your House Knows Nothing Of The Clans. You Are Brittle, Untempered Swords That Shatter Against Dragon Scales.

If you haven't noticed we help defend you guys all the time. We know damn well what the clans are capable of.

View Postjjyn, on 16 March 2015 - 03:10 PM, said:

Absolutely returning back too home planet takes us off the Davion front where you thought you could still attack us.Welcome too the fight Davions, now the clanners have free room too attack you which is why your complaining. Should have helped us instead of trying too help the clanners take us out. And now the Stieners too. Good luck with the missels since thats all Davions seem too know how too play with.

For the past month i have not seen more then 6 davion people attacking anyone. I only defend, mostly from the clans but we get attacked a lot from the Liaos and the Draconis Combine. I think that we should help all our factions. By the way i don't own any mechs with LRM'S

Edited by Ian Drsaurri, 16 March 2015 - 03:34 PM.

#11 nehebkau

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts
  • LocationIn a water-rights dispute with a Beaver

Posted 16 March 2015 - 03:35 PM

We don't need no stinking planets! Our longboats are our homes and we raid and pillage for what we need! For space-vikings the seas of space always have calm waters!

#12 Ian Drsaurri

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 107 posts
  • LocationKentares IV

Posted 16 March 2015 - 03:36 PM

I believe that if we team up we'll be able to get rid of the clans attacking The Free Rasalhague's planets and get at least a stable 10

Edited by Ian Drsaurri, 16 March 2015 - 03:36 PM.

#13 Damon Howe

• Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 1,295 posts
  • LocationFree Rasalhague Republic - Exact Loc. Unknown

Posted 16 March 2015 - 04:20 PM

Posted Image

#14 luxebo

• The 1 Percent
  • 2,342 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 04:30 PM

View PostIan Drsaurri, on 16 March 2015 - 02:36 PM, said:

Planets

We had a total of 2, including our capital. What we decided was to lose off the end planets to fall back to Rasalhague, and now we have CGB and CW at our hands. We now will march to their respective capitals and cut em off completely.

#15 Molossian Dog

• 1,393 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 05:03 PM

View PostIan Drsaurri, on 16 March 2015 - 02:36 PM, said:

.... I have to say something that I'm kind of concerned about. ...

You are a bit late.

I´d also like to mention that the KungsArmé was holding less than 4 planets for over a week with each and every planet being a target. Every day. Every timezone cycle.

There is nothing to be ashamed of. To the contrary, I will admit I am a little proud that my unit was there, however small our contribution might have been.

Edited by Molossian Dog, 16 March 2015 - 05:11 PM.

#16 Leeroy Mechkins

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 581 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 07:55 PM

I don't expect FRR size will ever be stable.
But that's good, more fights for us!

#17 callmejon

• PipPipPip
  • IS Exemplar
  • IS Exemplar
  • 76 posts
  • Locationeverywhere

Posted 16 March 2015 - 08:50 PM

View PostMolossian Dog, on 16 March 2015 - 05:03 PM, said:

You are a bit late.

I´d also like to mention that the KungsArmé was holding less than 4 planets for over a week with each and every planet being a target. Every day. Every timezone cycle.

There is nothing to be ashamed of. To the contrary, I will admit I am a little proud that my unit was there, however small our contribution might have been.

I to am glad i came to help our viking kin to the north they all have much honor and i am honored to have fought with them all we have all worked hard my friends and i complement you all on that
*Bows* 90 degrees

#18 Telmasa

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,548 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 09:57 PM

I heard rumblings that Clan Ghost Bear may form together with the FRR, some kind of new dominion or somesuch...so I was waiting for that to happen so my Timberwolf and Catapult can sit side by side in the dropship.

Too soon?

#19 sycocys

• Moderate Giver
  • Moderate Giver
  • 7,599 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 02:32 AM

What happened is we had a bunch of Clan fronts PLUS 2-3 of the best and largest merc groups dropping against us simultaneously for a couple weeks.

#20 Hayashi

Snowflake

• Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 3,395 posts
  • Location輝針城

Posted 17 March 2015 - 02:46 AM

Posted Image

Dat Balsta.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users