#81 Big Bertha 00

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 78 posts
  • LocationClassified

Posted 25 April 2015 - 11:04 AM

View PostBig Bertha 00, on 20 April 2015 - 10:51 AM, said:

I re-ran the patcher. Now it just freezes in the map loading screen. No FRead error. Still not able to play the game.

Issue appears to be fixed. Not sure which one worked, but here's what I did: Ran system restore to before issue arose. Patched. Ran and re-ran repair tool more than 10 times. Looks like it's working now.

#82 Free Rasalhague

• PipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 30 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 07:59 PM

For me, it pops up with 403 Forbidden. I don't know what the heck the problem is but every single time, and every one, not just 3, but every single time since the Ice Ferret patch have I had this and its annoying the krap out of me
plz do something about it or tell me I am getting annoyed at this.

#83 Free Rasalhague

• PipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 30 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 08:09 PM

AND No. II, you just don't mess around with patch and repair times. THAT could be my issue. (PS. this has been happening to me since December and PPS please put the Jagermechs AC/2 and AC/5s to normal length, not the little stubby cannons that to me make it look dorky. I liked its long cannons and plz give the Cataphract-4X is left hand back, the mechs that yall made adjustments to makes them look bad) I'm telling y'all right now, if another patch does this, I'm gonna go ballistics. If im not mistakening, when the patch to make the jagermech look dorky with its stubby little crap guns happened, this happened a lot more frequently. I am running off of a Toshiba laptop. (for me I have to set graphics to low to even play right which makes me feel in the 1990's which is totally ok with me but the jagermech? N.O.)
Notification: plz fi the CN9(all variants right arm to older version), JM6 (all variants both arms and left torso and right torso looks to older version) and RVN (all variants with right arm) PLEASE set these mentioned mechs back to the older looks of what they looked before they loyalist mechs came out. IS loyalist that is.

Edited by Herobrine1228, 06 May 2015 - 08:27 PM.

#84 Richard Warts

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 421 posts
  • LocationCrash landed on Weingarten III

Posted 06 May 2015 - 08:48 PM

View PostGhost Badger, on 16 April 2015 - 11:35 AM, said:

I ran the repair tool the other day because I noticed MWO was freezing out every time I tried to quit out.

It replaced that huge number of files...and I went to bed.

The next day I loaded up the game and it told me that one of my Direct X .dll files was missing, and thus I couldn't play ANY of my games. Got it fixed by re-downloading the Direct X files...

Any chance you're patcher could be at fault for this unexpected and never-before-seen deletion of DirectX files?

I experienced this after the May 5th patch. Unlike Ghost Badger I can't seem to reinstall the DirectX files - still trying to figure out how to fix the problem.

I now have a ticket with Support. Fingers crossed, hoping for the best.

#85 H00L1GAN

• PipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 79 posts
  • LocationSo Cal

Posted 06 May 2015 - 09:01 PM

system restore?
just sayin

#86 Richard Warts

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 421 posts
  • LocationCrash landed on Weingarten III

Posted 07 May 2015 - 04:42 PM

View PostH00L1GAN, on 06 May 2015 - 09:01 PM, said:

system restore?
just sayin

That would be a big pain, no thanks.

Would only do that if there were no other alternatives.

Edited by Tabu 73, 07 May 2015 - 04:42 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users