Phoenix Rising Event Issues Resolved

113 replies to this topic

#101 Intelekt

• PipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 57 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 03:47 PM

Adding my post here, had 12 wins for an entire day and played maybe 30 more matches, none of those 30 are counted and It doesn't show that I have the rewards.. Please fix this.. Please stop running broken events, this is getting really old..

I am already in boycott spending mode due to the state of the game.. Please don't give me yet another sour moment to add to these last few months.. I want this game to succeed, I didn't spend hundreds of dollars early on to see this sort of infrastructure failure become a regular occurrence.

#102 White Bear 84

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,857 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 04:11 PM

Second week in top 3. Happy bear :D

#103 Preston Hall

Rookie

• The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 01:58 AM

BTTT.

The issue is still unresolved for some.

#104 Sereglach

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Fire
  • Fire
  • 1,563 posts
  • LocationWherever things are burning.

Posted 20 May 2015 - 08:10 AM

So, question: When is this poll going to be put on the front page, like the founders poll was, so we can get more than 2k responses? Right now the sampling is rather small and niche from people who've bothered to look and stumble into this poll . . . on a thread that isn't even titled "Phoenix Poll HERE".

#105 Sereglach

• Fire
  • Fire
  • 1,563 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 07:50 PM

Asking again, since it still hasn't happened. This isn't a front page/launcher poll, why? We have less than 2k respondents, yet apparently outnumber the Founders by enough to have a 30% harder challenge. I'd expect to see at least 30% more respondents then the founders had, total. That means there's still at least a thousand more respondents out there that haven't voted.

Granted, I'm sure the people voting no want it to stay shuttered away, but that's not exactly an honest sampling. Some people might still be waiting to see their front page/launcher "Calling All Phoenix Members Poll", like the Founders got.

#106 Flamberg

Rookie

• Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 9 posts
  • LocationEurope - Czech Republic - Roudnice nad Labem

Posted 20 May 2015 - 10:26 PM

Hello,

Will there be an official word that the top men have failed in their 99,9% prediction?

Thank you.

#107 Rojar Paren

• Pip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 14 posts
  • Locationin the cockpit of the assault Mech that is bearing down on you.

Posted 21 May 2015 - 07:36 AM

View PostMechWarrior Preston Hall, on 20 May 2015 - 01:58 AM, said:

BTTT.

The issue is still unresolved for some.
like yours truly..would love to see something from your app devs even if it just says "still being worked on" cause that resolved title just isnt true.

#108 GrisGris

Rookie

• The Blade
  • The Blade
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 04:15 PM

View PostSereglach, on 20 May 2015 - 08:10 AM, said:

So, question: When is this poll going to be put on the front page, like the founders poll was, so we can get more than 2k responses? Right now the sampling is rather small and niche from people who've bothered to look and stumble into this poll . . . on a thread that isn't even titled "Phoenix Poll HERE".

I can't even find the poll

#109 Sereglach

• Fire
  • Fire
  • 1,563 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 07:40 AM

View PostGrisGris, on 21 May 2015 - 04:15 PM, said:

I can't even find the poll

First page of this thread, in the announcement. Apparently after they fixed the issue they thought it would be smart to just shove the poll at the bottom of the announcement.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At this point, I consider the poll an utter shame, because it's closing sometime today and yet it never got a bit of front page time. It's a frigging joke. I'm sure all the whiners, complainers, and special-frigging-snowflakes that were screaming "NO!" got their wish, and PGI just decided to tuck the poll away rather than deal with backlash if the yes votes won out. That's just hilarious, because the poll is basically just a bit of research, seeing if Phoenix holders would be ok with the concept of rereleasing the packs, since so many people ask about it and want to buy it. If people want to support PGI, let them!

#110 Nightmare1

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,636 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationPeeking over your shoulder while eating your cookies.

Posted 22 May 2015 - 12:52 PM

View PostSereglach, on 22 May 2015 - 07:40 AM, said:

First page of this thread, in the announcement. Apparently after they fixed the issue they thought it would be smart to just shove the poll at the bottom of the announcement.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At this point, I consider the poll an utter shame, because it's closing sometime today and yet it never got a bit of front page time. It's a frigging joke. I'm sure all the whiners, complainers, and special-frigging-snowflakes that were screaming "NO!" got their wish, and PGI just decided to tuck the poll away rather than deal with backlash if the yes votes won out. That's just hilarious, because the poll is basically just a bit of research, seeing if Phoenix holders would be ok with the concept of rereleasing the packs, since so many people ask about it and want to buy it. If people want to support PGI, let them!

Who's the one whining here? :lol:

How hypocritical.

For the record, I personally posted the poll link in both the Faction forums and the General Discussion forums. I wasn't the only one doing that either. It should have been front page in Announcements, true, but it was shotgunned across the forums by multiple players.

And I was one of the "No" votes too! :ph34r:

#111 Sereglach

• Fire
  • Fire
  • 1,563 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 01:56 PM

View PostNightmare1, on 22 May 2015 - 12:52 PM, said:

Who's the one whining here? :lol:

How hypocritical.

For the record, I personally posted the poll link in both the Faction forums and the General Discussion forums. I wasn't the only one doing that either. It should have been front page in Announcements, true, but it was shotgunned across the forums by multiple players.

And I was one of the "No" votes too! :ph34r:

Not whining, just pointing out the frustration and problems with this whole event's fiasco. The fact you want to call it whining and hypocritical is kind of pathetic, frankly.

Pointing out the truth of a situation is hardly hypocritical. It's not much of a legitimate poll if you're not getting the attention of everyone who would be voting. There are plenty of people who aren't coming to the forums unless there is a note in the launcher. There were so many pages of people screaming out, in disgust, that it dare be brought up that it wasn't even funny. Just look through the 24 pages of the Phoenix Rising event.

The true hypocrisy of the situation is that people weren't even willing to let things play out, and instead beat it into the ground with whining and complaining. Of course, now that the poll is hidden, the only majority of people who know where the poll is are the same group of forum-goers that were screaming that it shouldn't happen in the first place.

Where is the logic in that? A flawed polling creates flawed results, sadly, and now the polling ends without PGI even having an honest answer to the question.

Personally, at this point, I hope they just re-release it, anyway, and that's coming from an Overlord pack holder.

#112 Gus VAPOR Rice

• PipPip
  • 30 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 22 May 2015 - 03:04 PM

I seem to be part of the one promille... Still missing my last few games (and hula girl + overlord beer stein)?

No time to argue... throw me the idols! :ph34r:

No big deal guys, just wanna no if I'm whipping a dead horse?

#113 Daikyu Kell

• PipPip
  • The All Seeing
  • The All Seeing
  • 46 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted 22 May 2015 - 03:25 PM

Boring conversation anyway.

#114 Rogue Jedi

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4,908 posts
  • LocationSuffolk, England

Posted 29 May 2015 - 02:36 AM

View PostInnerSphereNews, on 18 May 2015 - 03:10 PM, said:

Greetings MechWarrriors,

Currently, the Phoenix Rising event is not displaying results. We have our top men looking into the issue.
In the meantime keep playing, we are 99.9% confident that we will be able to recover and display the match data.

"Had a slight weapons malfunction, but everything’s perfectly all right now. We’re fine, we’re all fine, here, now, thank you."

I am still missing the 7+ points I got on the Monday evening (UK time) when the servers were not recording, I can provide screenshots if needed but I definitely hit at minimum 15 points, and only have 8 recorded, will anything be done about this for myself and the others who played on Monday the 18th of May 2015 and had matches which failed to register?

thanks
Rogue Jedi

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users