Consider it boycotted by me.

#23 Livewyr

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 6,733 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 21 May 2015 - 06:17 PM

Well, in order to boycott, I'd have to be playing in the first place.

I think I can count on my fingers (and maybe toes, maybe) how many CW matches I've played since the reset 30 minutes after Tukayyid. (And I only played 8 matches in Tukayyid...)

#24 Pariah Devalis

• The Clan Cat
  • The Clan Cat
  • 7,655 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationAboard the NCS True Path

Posted 21 May 2015 - 06:18 PM

View PostLivewyr, on 21 May 2015 - 06:17 PM, said:

I think I can count on my fingers (and maybe toes, maybe) how many CW matches I've played since the reset 30 minutes after Tukayyid. (And I only played 8 matches in Tukayyid...)

Wait, you can use a hand? :ph34r:

#25 Toaster Repair Pony

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Territorial
  • The Territorial
  • 112 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationHampton, VA

Posted 21 May 2015 - 07:03 PM

Posted Image

#26 Jaroth Corbett

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 2,252 posts
  • LocationSmoke Jaguar OZ

Posted 21 May 2015 - 11:22 PM

View PostSeph MacLeod, on 21 May 2015 - 04:15 PM, said:

Time to boot up Skyrim again it looks like.

I am also back in Skyrim. Nerf my mechs then want me to play in an event? If I had recently bought the Wave 3 pack i would ask for a refund but I pre-ordered to get the extra variants so I will keep it. That was the last Clan pack I will be buying with real money though. Any Clan mechs after that, I will wait to buy them with C-Bills.

#Boycott #nowhiteknightsallowed

#27 Stealth Fox

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 736 posts
  • LocationOff in the Desert

Posted 21 May 2015 - 11:38 PM

View PostJaroth Corbett, on 21 May 2015 - 11:22 PM, said:

I am also back in Skyrim. Nerf my mechs then want me to play in an event? If I had recently bought the Wave 3 pack i would ask for a refund but I pre-ordered to get the extra variants so I will keep it. That was the last Clan pack I will be buying with real money though. Any Clan mechs after that, I will wait to buy them with C-Bills.

Finally got all my nods in Skyrim to work right, I got 200 plus weapons, 40 plus kinds of armor and so many fun add ons. It's really great to get back into it with a Sword n Board character.

#28 Nightshade24

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 3,972 posts
  • LocationSolaris VII

Posted 22 May 2015 - 12:05 AM

View PostGremlich Johns, on 21 May 2015 - 03:37 PM, said:

Boycott it.

You know you want to - show your disappointment appropriately and either do not drop in the event at all or just dust off your IS-tech and play for the grins and giggles

I would. But the thing is this event can bring some minor buffs to clans (ie loyalty points for medalions and stuff).

Sorry, but this is the only 100% method to not get B**** slapped by PGI when it comes to balancing and be a positive thing.

etc... Unless it goes "oh. clans get 2.5% loyalty point bonus, must give nova 120% beam durration increase".

#29 Ninjah

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 307 posts
  • LocationComstar Lounge

Posted 22 May 2015 - 12:19 AM

Nice. Bring it on.

#30 Poptimus Rhyme Wallace

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 329 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 22 May 2015 - 12:23 AM

View PostLivewyr, on 21 May 2015 - 06:17 PM, said:

I am right there with you, except of course I stopped actually playing months ago, nerfs be damned PGIs general inadequacy have kept me disinterested...

#31 KuroNyra

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,990 posts
  • LocationIdiot's Crater.

Posted 22 May 2015 - 12:34 AM

I am so glad I have GTA V to pass the time now.

*return creating the Trans Am 20 000 in GTA*

#32 kesmai

• The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 2,429 posts
  • LocationPirate's Bay

Posted 22 May 2015 - 12:41 AM

What's this fuss about? Didn't you already knew mwo is a sado-maso simulator?

cookie-whip-cookie-whip-cookie-whip...

the Funniest thing is that some of us are really into that sort of stuff and pay for it.

Edited by kesmai, 22 May 2015 - 01:14 AM.

#33 KursedVixen

• The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 2,880 posts
  • LocationLook at my Arctic Wolf. Closer... Closer...

Posted 22 May 2015 - 12:55 AM

View PostJaroth Corbett, on 21 May 2015 - 11:22 PM, said:

unless they revert the last patch quirks for the timbers and stormies (maybe just the tmbers) I won't be spending a penny on anything anymore not clan wave 4 not new mechs nothing its all c-bills from here.

Besides i already have that warhorn i'd prefer another wolf one, oh wait I'm getting one(Wave 3 content).
so really no incentive for me to play.
I think i'll play sporadically on public non-cw que but no cw and I might stopp all together till i get my shadow cat and artic cheetah. I've got other games to play and I can always try to grab other mechcommander or mechwarrior games.

besides using a tau pulse rifle in fallout 3 is more fun than getting your favorite mech of all time nerfed on a game you thought you would like to have played.. And killing raiders is actually fun instead of listening to trolling IS pilots who think clan is the easy button.... about as easy as their thundebolts... might as well make us all elementals and other battle armor and remove mechs entirely from the game.

Hello to Battle armor online.

Edited by KursedVixen, 22 May 2015 - 01:03 AM.

#34 Riyott

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 100 posts
  • LocationOn a boat (Literally)

Posted 22 May 2015 - 01:30 AM

Please stop proving IS players right that we are in fact prepubescent babies. PGI did a thing, you don't like the thing, we get it. The thing is extremely unpopular and they'll either do something about it or not. Just. Please. Stop. You're only making yourselves look bad, and it's not pleasant for the rest of us. Well, it's a little funny. Don't want to spend anymore money on this game? That's great! You probably should have decided that years ago. Maybe if people had stop spending money on issues that really mattered the game would be in a better state. We don't need to know or care that you're furious at such a trivial thing and have decided that your world is over.

I could have mistaken half the people in this thread for twelve-year-old children. kkthxbai

#35 Tamashii

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 48 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 22 May 2015 - 02:09 AM

Hopefully the IS get no opponents, playin other Games makes a lot more fun for me as a Clan pilot. HF with the event...

#36 Ninjah

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 307 posts
  • LocationComstar Lounge

Posted 22 May 2015 - 03:12 AM

Did you not notice that 4N and 9S got nerfed as well? I'm not complaining and I have both variants ready in my dropdeck.

#37 madhermit

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 159 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 03:20 AM

View PostATTAKHAN666, on 21 May 2015 - 04:18 PM, said:

Thankyou PGI for making my Invasion purchases worth the money spent, now they have a purpose.
Don't sit there complaining about nerfed mechs, just get better using what you have, hate to see you people in a real time battlefield conflict, your gun jams and you'd be dead because you have to use a knife to survive a fight, " OH NO I'VE BEEN NERFED".

Pretty poor analogue that doesn't even begin to translate to the situation the game is currently in. Have fun charging 60 ton tank with your rusty knife and dreaming how glorious it would be if you somehow did anything.

Dream on.

Vote with your wallets. Thats how business world works and PGI is a business.

#38 CruiseMissileCowboy

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • 108 posts
  • LocationAlberta

Posted 22 May 2015 - 03:40 AM

View PostTamashii, on 22 May 2015 - 02:09 AM, said:

Hopefully the IS get no opponents, playin other Games makes a lot more fun for me as a Clan pilot. HF with the event...

Not going to happen, latest post by PGI shows they noticed Clan players are leaving in droves, or they are considering going to the IS side, because Clan is so bad now. Contract Breakage so the IS can save the Clans?

Boycott this event, done. Refund Clan Wave III, done.

They only way PGI can avoid this melt down of Clans is to roll back the nerf bus that is rolling now.

Edited by CruiseMissileCowboy, 22 May 2015 - 03:42 AM.

#39 PhoenixNMGLB

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 307 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 03:55 AM

View PostGremlich Johns, on 21 May 2015 - 03:37 PM, said:

Boycott it.

You know you want to - show your disappointment appropriately and either do not drop in the event at all or just dust off your IS-tech and play for the grins and giggles

In a word - no.

I am quite happy at the moment with current changes and the road map we have for the future. I see no need to stop playing.

Edited by PhoenixNMGLB, 22 May 2015 - 03:56 AM.

#40 Wildstreak

• Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 5,154 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 04:13 AM

Heck, I have been boycotting CW for some time now, where you been? :D

I am convinced gamers need to do what we used to do, get a game system and make our own CW. Used to be a time when gamers did that, now it seems like a lost art creativity.

When I played D&D, CBT and other games, if my group wanted something like CW, we made it and played in it. Players of different groups gathered at game stores and conventions to compare and learn from each other on how to do game worlds.

CW was supposed to be that but instead of different groups with their own version, we are all supposed to play in one. Took a lot from some players to sacrifice their own personal designs and touches to play in The One True Sphere and The One True Sphere is not doing well.

I recall when people wanted stock matches, did PGI make those? Nope, the community did.
There are still a few other outside events going on.
We have more tools to make our own CW than CW players do, just no one has tried.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users