25 replies to this topic

#21 Rokollus

• PipPipPip
  • The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 68 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 02 July 2015 - 05:16 PM

I like that in this beta stage my 50 ton tank doesnt get hung up on a guardrail. Or stuck on a car. Unlike my 100 ton Atlas (2.5 years after 'release')
PGI is truly "doing things that have never been done" ... theres reasons why they were never done before...

#22 Rokollus

• PipPipPip
  • The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 68 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 02 July 2015 - 05:25 PM

View PostTank, on 01 July 2015 - 10:18 PM, said:

Posted Image

All they got from real life are the names and looks of the machines, then they put label ARCADE on top and pervert anything more then Fusion Reactors in our Battlemechs.

More so they gonna BALANCE things the **** out the reality itself - because so real...

no need trying to 'white knight' for MWO. Like I mentioned before, Ive spent well more than a grand on MWO..I really wish it worked. And not in the polished **** sense because thats all they are doing at this point. Polishing a **** and asking for more money. If you think the new UI roll out was good, you might be a fan boi. If you think tweaking and perking things that have been released in the live game 2.5 years later, you might be a fan boi. Its time to admit MWO is money grab with no real intention of releasing anything more than this barely coherent B- giant robot, deathball abortion with a Mechwarrior name. Steam will give it a player boost, then all your going to see after a few months are the "mostly negative" reviews as PGI shutters it doors

#23 Hex Pallett

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 2,009 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationHomeless, in the streets of Solaris 7

Posted 04 July 2015 - 12:32 PM

Angry Joe is doing an Armored Warfare giveaway with 5000 codes. Link's here: http://angryjoeshow....rfare-giveaway/

#24 Rokollus

• PipPipPip
  • The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 68 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 23 July 2015 - 06:57 AM

New map!

#25 Anjian

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2