46 replies to this topic

#41 Poppaukko

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 236 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 30 June 2015 - 09:37 AM

This was fun, managed to achieve my personal goal of being in the top ten of Hellslinger.

Posted Image

#42 DAYLEET

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 4,316 posts
  • LocationLinoleum.

Posted 30 June 2015 - 09:56 AM

View PostMechregSurn, on 29 June 2015 - 08:54 AM, said:

I have been playing a lot this weekend, but did not see any of the top 5 pilots in the solo queue. I payed attention because i wanted to spectate and steal their configs.

I have seen a lot of them in the solo queue. It might depends on your play style too but i know i can do way better in group with lights and meds but my heavies and assault suffer a lot more in group than solo. That said I can't believe anyone can pull the freak score that they did in group queues as often as solo queue. Easier to do good in group, harder to do awesome. My last match with 5kill + assist didnt even raise my score by 1 points!

Edited by DAYLEET, 30 June 2015 - 09:58 AM.

#43 PFC Carsten

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 2,188 posts
  • LocationOn your six

Posted 30 June 2015 - 10:02 AM

Happy to see I've made Top 10 (Sparky, not sure if I'm playing the meta, didn't bother to check) for the first time. Congratz to all those who won prizes and had fun as I did. Grinded some 4-5M C-Bills during the event, so all's fine.

#44 Athalus

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 143 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 10:27 AM

It seems I went from "I have to study, so I guess I'm skipping this" to "I MADE THE TOP 30 WITH MY JESTER"

Fun times :D

#45 Malieus

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 45 posts
  • LocationWinnipeg, Canada

Posted 30 June 2015 - 10:40 AM

I had a lot of fun in these hero events trying to top my best score. In my X5 I got 16th, then bought the Firebrand and got 14th and for this last one I bought the La Malinche and got 3rd(6 points from 1st). 100% solo drops.
I chose what hero to buy based on the fact that I liked and had mastered variants already, so no need to buy 3 variants.
I found the FireBrand too fragile, no arms to protect side, like the DD better.
I found the La Malinche was alright but you either get to be fast or to have heavy firepower, not both. I like the 3E and (C) better.
I'll probly park my heros now till I need c-bills since the other variants are better but thanks for the free stuff PGI and grats on getting money out of me:)

#46 Jody Von Jedi

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 1,551 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 30 June 2015 - 11:37 AM

View PostPoppaukko, on 30 June 2015 - 09:37 AM, said:

This was fun, managed to achieve my personal goal of being in the top ten of Hellslinger.

Posted Image

I had a similar goal of top 10 in the IV4. I was sitting at 6 when I quite playing last night. Didn't play any at all today and still hung on to 10th place !

#47 Sagamore

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 930 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 30 June 2015 - 07:31 PM

I wish I had more time to play this weekend - still managed to hang out in the top 50.

I know my Elo isn't low because I routinely face comp-level players in my queue. However, I didn't see a lot of the Boar's Head leaderboard crowd in my games. Hmmm... could be that I was solo only?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users