• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 8,015 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSomewhere where you'll probably never go to

Posted 18 September 2015 - 11:33 AM

Hi all, as you know me on the forums, I'm Scout, one of the newest Volunteer Moderators here on the forums and now, unitless.

It seems my unit I used to be in has had no activity for awhile, and I'm looking now for a new unit here in the clans as I've taken up a 7 week contract for Clan Jade Falcon, which expires this weekend.

I usually play on the 2nd and 4th weekend of every month and on holidays usually when I'm available.

I'm usually able to hold my ground when on my own, able to follow leads, and take leads when necessary, and I'm most flexible in Mediums, Heavies, and Assaults. KDR Ratio is 1.51 with 3528 Kills and 2342 Deaths, just to acknowledge I'm not a bad player.

Thanks!

#2 Thorn Fidelis

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 165 posts
  • LocationFixing Weaponry Like Sharpening Knifes For Efficient Kombat Effectivness

Posted 18 September 2015 - 04:49 PM

I Left Clan Smoke Jaguar Also I Could Not Take The Inactivity Anymore I Am Also Looking For A New Clan I'm A Freelancer Right Now Don't Know What To Do And Want To Join A Big Active Clan Family

#3 Vxheous

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • 3,822 posts
  • Location2 Time MWO World Champion

Posted 18 September 2015 - 05:00 PM

We're always looking for good players.
http://mwomercs.com/...e-alpha-wolves/

#4 VorpalAnvil

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 724 posts
  • LocationThe Cantillon Brewery

Posted 18 September 2015 - 05:07 PM

What, no love for Strana Mechty?

#5 Thorn Fidelis

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 165 posts
  • LocationFixing Weaponry Like Sharpening Knifes For Efficient Kombat Effectivness

Posted 18 September 2015 - 05:16 PM

I Don't See Nobody On -SA- Online In Fact I See Our Old Members On Different Units What is A Good Unit if Nobody is Online?

#6 Thorn Fidelis

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 165 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 05:22 PM

I Never Had The Initiation Of A Real Clan Unit When You Join One Like In MechWarrior 4 Where You Recruit Pilots With There Credentials Or A Initiation To A Clan Or Merc Unit I Think This Guys Just Wanted To Play MechWarrior Online With Friends

I Want To Join A Unit That Wants Me

#7 TheSilken

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,492 posts
  • LocationLost in The Warp

Posted 18 September 2015 - 05:55 PM

I would be happy to invite you Scout my friend to my unit. Same to you Thorn. ;)

#8 Thorn Fidelis

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 165 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 06:01 PM

What Unit is That?

I Play With You Before On CW Currently -SA- is Inactive :(

#9 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 19 September 2015 - 10:00 AM

Hey Scout!

Please check out my unit, Clan Wolf International @ www.clan-wolf.info

We are a lore-based unit with all kinds of players, with dedicated casual and competitive units in addition to regular units.

Our newly created Vanguard special Trinary has been doing well in the new season of NBT, too! :D

See you in the battlefield!

#10 SIN Deacon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Slayer
  • The Slayer
  • 351 posts

Posted 21 September 2015 - 06:12 PM

<S>

Clan SiN is recruiting pilots looking to join a tight team for a fun and competitive environment. We have a rank structure in place, dedicated site/ventrilo, and a core group that has played mech together for over a decade. We are looking to be competitive in the next round of Community Warfare and any ladder/leagues that pop up as well. We have a long and strong history within the Mechwarrior Universe, and are looking for pilots that wish to help improve the unit and themselves. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. Check our site out, and if you have some time pop in vent and play a couple drops with us.

Http://clansin.org

#11 Onimusha shin

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Clan Exemplar
  • Clan Exemplar
  • 273 posts

Posted 28 September 2015 - 10:08 AM

******* pls! MS! Mighty Scrubs!!!

#12 Mercworks

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 151 posts

Posted 28 September 2015 - 10:50 AM

Hey All,

I belong to a causal unit called The Brethren. We mostly PUG and are focused on everyone having a good time and an enjoyable match rather than Mil-Sim. We welcome players of all skill levels and ages. Check us out and if you want, try a few drops before you join.

http://brethrenmwo.enjin.com/

#13 Lionsroar

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 108 posts
  • LocationNY, NY

Posted 06 October 2015 - 08:29 PM

To second what Mercworks said, the Brethren is a good unit. Has a cross section of skill levels, we create and host some fun/unusual events (Urbie Derby), have a lot of laughs and we rotate between all the factions. We take a unit vote and decide where we are going to go next so it doesn't get stale. Plus who doesn't want to be a pirate?

#14 Red-Mattila

• PipPipPip
  • Warrior - Point 1
  • Warrior - Point 1
  • 65 posts

Posted 06 October 2015 - 08:35 PM

If you're wanting to go clan check out Clan Burrock. We're a small but competitive unit, with a good group of friends who have been playing with each other for a long time.

http://clan-burrock.enjin.com/

Edited by FM Red Legs, 06 October 2015 - 09:29 PM.

#15 Diddi Doedel

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Patron
  • The Patron
  • 195 posts
  • LocationCologne, Germany

Posted 06 October 2015 - 09:51 PM

If you don't mind playing IS every other contract, you might want to give the Gold Eagle Merc Corporation a chance.
We are part of the Merc Star Alliance.

Check us out at http://goldeagle.enjin.com

#16 crustydog

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 18 October 2015 - 06:22 AM

Good to see unit participation is alive and well at MWO - even as some units are fading out - others are indeed growing and thriving.

#17 Fulgar

• PipPipPip
  • The Undertaker
  • The Undertaker
  • 62 posts

Posted 18 October 2015 - 03:18 PM

If you haven't found a unit yet, I would put our our unit ( http://knightwardens.enjin.com/77ac ). This is our Clan division. We have people on nightly and between the IS team and Clan team, always someone to hang with.

Thanks,
Fulgar

#18 Sean Kerenskov

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 334 posts
  • LocationJapan

Posted 19 October 2015 - 02:38 PM

http://mwomercs.com/...now-recruiting/

GBKP is recruiting. See the thread for a description of who we are and what we're about!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users