6 replies to this topic

#1 n00dle

Rookie

• The Covert
  • The Covert
  • 9 posts

Posted 18 October 2015 - 03:26 AM

Hey guys,

I've recently picked up MWO and started playing a much as possible. I've invested in a wave three pack and am really looking for a group of people that will want to work together, play together, have a good laugh and maybe give me some advice once in a while. I feel like I'm often the weakest link in the match with being like 4th lowest in damage dealt of my team. Though I have no idea how, as I fire as many shots off as I can and hit most of them as well.

Either way, I would prefer to stick with the clans faction. Currently I'm in the Jade Falcon part of the universe but I am willing to switch around if that's needed.

I am nearly 28 years old, just a few weeks away from reaching that milestone. I am a fluent english speaker though I live in western Europe. I'm loyal, active, and inbetween jobs so I have plenty of time for now.

I am looking forward to see what's out there and if anyone is willing to take me under their wing.

Kind regards.

#2 sCOREscream

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Widow Maker
  • The Widow Maker
  • 859 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 18 October 2015 - 04:35 AM

Hey,
take a look at www.widowmakers.com, awesome unit!
It is a US-Clan - really amazing, I am from Austria, center europe, our timeshift would work perfect together!
Visit my profile page, take a look and join us - would be great !
O7 sCORE

Edited by sCOREscream, 18 October 2015 - 04:35 AM.

#3 Lionsroar

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 108 posts
  • LocationNY, NY

Posted 18 October 2015 - 05:57 PM

Check out the Brethren, we are a pirate unit and bounce around but always do a clan contract in between IS contracts. Right now we are doing a 28 day SJ contract.

Very casual, good bunch of guys (and girls) of different skill levels who have a lot of laughs. We offer training and have a lot of fun events-we had a mock mutiny and duel this week, did a version of pod racing last week, etc.

#4 n00dle

Rookie

• The Covert
  • The Covert
  • 9 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 07:41 AM

Thanks guys,

I will defnitely check your units out. You'll hear from me.

#5 Night Thastus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 825 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 08:58 AM

Hey man!

I'm Night Thastus from the Clan Jade Falcon Outcasts.

We're a laid-back fun-seeking group of players. We'd love to have you.

We have players in tons of time zones, from West to East coast, Australia, Russia, and more!

We don't enforce "meta" builds, or have required meetings or trainings, or any of that. We just love to get on and have fun together as a family.

We're a Jade Falcon loyalist unit.

If you're interested, hit us up at our forums (http://www.jadefalco...sts.com/?Forums), PM me on here, or contact our Khan (Agito Hazen) in-game. Or any of the officers, too!

#6 Sean Kerenskov

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 334 posts
  • LocationJapan

Posted 19 October 2015 - 02:36 PM

http://mwomercs.com/...ruiting/unread/

GBKP is recruiting. See the thread for a description of who we are and what we're about.

#7 SIN Deacon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Slayer
  • The Slayer
  • 351 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 01:06 AM

<S>

Clan SiN is recruiting pilots looking for a fun and competitive environment. We have a rank structure in place, dedicated site/ventrilo, and a core group that has played mech together for over a decade. We are looking to be competitive in the next round of Community Warfare and any ladder/leagues that pop up as well. We have a long and strong history within the Mechwarrior Universe, and are looking for pilots that wish to help improve the unit and themselves. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. Check our site out, and if you have some time pop in vent and play a couple drops with us.

http://clansin.org

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users