89 replies to this topic

#1 D A T A

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Death Star
  • Death Star
  • 892 posts
  • LocationCasamassima, Bari, south Italy

Posted 13 January 2016 - 04:30 PM

we want epsilon eridani back, we were very upset when HHOD stole our planet.

as soon as we take it, do not counter attack it anymore and we might consider not to start a large offensive against davions.

this is what happens to whoever dares to challenge our superiority.

thanks also to CHUP ad REX premades for the help in this attack.

Posted Image

Edited by IL MECHWARRIOR, 13 January 2016 - 04:30 PM.

#2 Aylward

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 606 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationCleveland, OH

Posted 13 January 2016 - 04:42 PM

Great job clubbing some senseless pugs (who probably started playing the game as recently as this morning), right out of the game most likely.. We'll see if you do as well against organized resistance.. If this is your idea of a threat..have to say it came off rather hollow. Totally unimpressed. Posted Image

#3 D A T A

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Death Star
  • Death Star
  • 892 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 04:46 PM

It is even worse than that.
Davion premades are refusing to drop there cause they get rollstomped.
Davion elite forces are running away.
We do not want a useless massacre of mediocre premades, we would like to attack liaos, just leve us our planet and we go away
I came in davion ts and asked every premadei found (5 12 man) to oppose us.
They were just too scared to accept.

Edited by IL MECHWARRIOR, 13 January 2016 - 04:47 PM.

#4 ccrider

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 04:52 PM

Ugh, did you guys sit back in base using BLR 1S en masse against a PUGGLES team? It's acceptable to do that to another 12 man, but if you see a mix of players like the screenshot show, just yolo charge 'em; you'll still win, but they get a chance to do some damage and get a few kills so it doesn't seem like such a waste to them. I've played you guys before, you are definitely good enough to beat the hell out of them without a coordinated strategy. You play a PUG team like that, just go into full Rambo mode and the other team is less likely to just leave CW. We need more players here not less.

#5 MovinTarget

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 13 January 2016 - 04:53 PM

It was out of respect for your employer... if they want to be called that...

Marik and Davion are currently at peace except for you mercs. So if you want to pick a fight look elsewhere...

Why don't you check the current diplomatic climate before jumping in headfirst...

Edited by MovinTarget, 13 January 2016 - 04:56 PM.

#6 D A T A

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Death Star
  • Death Star
  • 892 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 05:12 PM

Look at the timer,we yolo pushed with battlemasters.
We farmed them outside the gates

#7 BigRed40Tech

• PipPipPip
  • Force Commander
  • Force Commander
  • 93 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 13 January 2016 - 05:15 PM

Who gave you permission to do this? If you've not cleared this with command, that is absolutely unacceptable. Aggression against the Federated Suns, is unacceptable.

When I get home tonight, I'll be seeing who I can get into contact with.

#8 D A T A

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Death Star
  • Death Star
  • 892 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 05:19 PM

As i already wrote, i do not take orders from SRPH or other puggy teams. I don't care about ypur command
Hhod stole our planet and now we are rollstomping everyone there as a countermisure. After this we might consider to attack liao (if kimdly asked).
The message is: NEVER ATTACK ITx OR YOU GET FARMED LIKE POTATOES IN THE FIELD.

If you keep these way to speek to us, in terms of "order from high command", next time we go liaos and we farm you and your command

Edited by IL MECHWARRIOR, 13 January 2016 - 05:23 PM.

#9 ShinVector

Liao Mercenary

• The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 3,711 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 05:21 PM

Ooohhh Nooo.....

One week later.....

It seems Clan Purple Pigeon is having trouble controlling their own Mercs, after all that hauff and puffing about 'central command', 'Honour' and what not... Posted Image

#10 White Bear 84

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,857 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 05:23 PM

View PostMovinTarget, on 13 January 2016 - 04:53 PM, said:

Marik and Davion are currently at peace except for you mercs. So if you want to pick a fight look elsewhere...

Boom, snap! Posted Image

#11 BigRed40Tech

• PipPipPip
  • Force Commander
  • Force Commander
  • 93 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 13 January 2016 - 05:24 PM

Well, I'm not from SRP. I'm 1FWG. I also appear to have some integrity, unlike some.

So, you're actively wasting everyone's time. Davion's gonna get their world back, as they are entitled to it.

#12 D A T A

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Death Star
  • Death Star
  • 892 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 05:27 PM

If they try, they will get farmed, their choice.

#13 ccrider

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 05:40 PM

Well, to be honest, IL MECHWARRIOR and his unit can kinda do what they want in this situation. Until the mechanics change, being a merc just means you choose a faction and duration, no one actually hires you or has any say over what you do. Some of us enjoy the immersion that comes with signing contracts with specific units/factions/players but not everyone does and in this case the only option really is for Davion to retake the world. Hopefully beta 3 brings with it the ability to offer merc units contracts with specific objectives that result in payment and penalties for not achieving goals or going against employers wishes but for now all of us merc units are essentially pirates who either enjoy the roleplay aspects and thus follow employers wishes or don't enjoy them and do as they please. Is what it is, y'know?

#14 MovinTarget

• Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 13 January 2016 - 05:42 PM

Nope we'll wait it out, we aren't going anywhere and you are clearly not on an intelligence level to get that you have no support other than from equally stupid Merc companies that think they can control the wars.

In fact, to call you mercs is a clear insult to the venerable units that take contracts and LISTEN TO THEIR EMPLOYERS.

#15 MovinTarget

• Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 13 January 2016 - 05:48 PM

View PostShinVector, on 13 January 2016 - 05:21 PM, said:

Ooohhh Nooo.....

One week later.....

It seems Clan Purple Pigeon is having trouble controlling their own Mercs, after all that hauff and puffing about 'central command', 'Honour' and what not... Posted Image

The difference is that:

1) these mercs clearly were not hired, but decided to come to Marik to stir up trouble.

2) I don't see any Marik leaders vacilating over their actions. To a one, they all seem to condemn these acts. If they could boot them from Marik I bet they would.

3) What loyalist unit is joining in on the attacks (looking at you TCAF)?

No this looks to a machination of Liao as they have everything to gain from this behavior. Unlike when they laughably accused Davion of their own Merc insurrection, Liao IS NOT LOSING ANY PLANETS.

Edited by MovinTarget, 13 January 2016 - 05:49 PM.

#16 Juju Shinobi

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 168 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 13 January 2016 - 05:49 PM

I like how people think that people care about those pointless treaties lol. Keep RPing boys. Treaties would matter a lot more if there was something at stake which currently there is not. Until then units like ITx and whatnot will do whatever we want

Edited by JujuShinobi, 13 January 2016 - 05:51 PM.

#17 Juju Shinobi

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 168 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 13 January 2016 - 05:53 PM

View Postccrider, on 13 January 2016 - 05:40 PM, said:

Well, to be honest, IL MECHWARRIOR and his unit can kinda do what they want in this situation. Until the mechanics change, being a merc just means you choose a faction and duration, no one actually hires you or has any say over what you do. Some of us enjoy the immersion that comes with signing contracts with specific units/factions/players but not everyone does and in this case the only option really is for Davion to retake the world. Hopefully beta 3 brings with it the ability to offer merc units contracts with specific objectives that result in payment and penalties for not achieving goals or going against employers wishes but for now all of us merc units are essentially pirates who either enjoy the roleplay aspects and thus follow employers wishes or don't enjoy them and do as they please. Is what it is, y'know?

Someone gets it at least

#18 Aylward

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 606 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationCleveland, OH

Posted 13 January 2016 - 05:57 PM

View Postccrider, on 13 January 2016 - 05:40 PM, said:

Posted Image

#19 MovinTarget

• Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 13 January 2016 - 05:59 PM

Yes I am rp'ing a bit... I can't play atm so need to immerse myself somehow :D

So yes there is no distinction in cw for units that want to rp and those that are belligerent curmudgeons...

But you'll notice that il mechwarrior certainly seemed to be trying to rp, but it rapidly devolved to trolling since he does not know the rules of engagement.

#20 D A T A

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Death Star
  • Death Star
  • 892 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 06:00 PM

Lol, top kek i would say.
We are just showing our big **** around, nothing different.
We are not subject to the agreements you have done, they were made without my consent. We were farming davions when we did 1 month kurita, we keep doing it now, and bunch of high command super pugs will not stop us.
I will stop it when i will decide that they got farmed enough.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users