89 replies to this topic

#41 Solus Bellator

• Pip
  • The Widow Maker
  • 13 posts
  • LocationDeep Periphery

Posted 14 January 2016 - 03:29 AM

View PostxX PUG Xx, on 13 January 2016 - 06:42 PM, said:

I WANT to post exactly what I think of this.....

He's a nice bloke ain't he?

Well thankfully am naw quite as restrained ;)

@OP Lookin at yer "wonder scores", yer no so impressive. BARELY managed over 1000 damage, so am guessing they aw wondered into yer guns one or two at a time and let yae core oot their CT's? So aye ye might hae got 48 kills against a bunch aw noobies in Trial 'Mechs and no modules; probably no even a coolshot among them, let alone an arti or airstrike.

Congrats yer epeen inflated tae the size aw yer noggin, H U G E.

As fir it bein "your" planet? Take it if yae can, then hold it..... keep defendin it, am sure yer friends in the Loyalist Marik Units will let yae fight there aw day long. By yourself, against how many Davion Units and Mercs?

Am sure they'll be a few PuG's in there fir yae to stomp and get some new screenies tae make yae feel good aboot yersel.

#42 DevlinCognito

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Phoenix
  • The Phoenix
  • 504 posts
  • LocationPortsmouth

Posted 14 January 2016 - 03:32 AM

Had the .. pleasure .. of being in some of these, for the record you were fighting complete new guys for the most part. I know you can only fight what is in front of you, but did you really need to stroke your epeen so hard while crowing over the (blatantly) new to the game players?

Ever notice how these 'elite' units love to tell players how bad Davion is, but spend as much time as they can fighting them?

#43 MovinTarget

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 14 January 2016 - 03:48 AM

View PostDevlinCognito, on 14 January 2016 - 03:32 AM, said:

Had the .. pleasure .. of being in some of these, for the record you were fighting complete new guys for the most part. I know you can only fight what is in front of you, but did you really need to stroke your epeen so hard while crowing over the (blatantly) new to the game players?

Ever notice how these 'elite' units love to tell players how bad Davion is, but spend as much time as they can fighting them?

Like pro boxers that pad their KO stats by fighting guys well under their skill level. Maybe ITX is the Floyd Mayweather of MWO.

They beat up on little guys.
They "get around" alot.
If you challenge them, they will probably try to control all the parameters for their benefit.

#44 D A T A

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Death Star
  • Death Star
  • 892 posts
  • LocationCasamassima, Bari, south Italy

Posted 14 January 2016 - 03:56 AM

Pro davion premades? Davion premades are no stronger than steam pugs mate

#45 DevlinCognito

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Phoenix
  • The Phoenix
  • 504 posts
  • LocationPortsmouth

Posted 14 January 2016 - 04:03 AM

That's unfair Movin, as soon as they lost their full 12 and other Marik units were filling out their teams, our pickup group started winning and they promptly disappeared, so to use your analogy I'd compare them to the boxers retinue, only hanging around when the going is good.

#46 MovinTarget

• Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 14 January 2016 - 04:44 AM

Heh, epeen groupies

#47 GalmOne

• PipPipPip
  • The Nimble
  • The Nimble
  • 77 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 05:09 AM

BAAAAAW you are not following our orders, please rp with us!
BAAAAAW 48-0 stupid quirk abusers, you should drop only in atlases and locusts!
BAAAAAW no damage! I completely disregard the fact that you can kill a mech by only blowing up his CT without touching the rest!
BAAAAAW you are only fighting pugs! it's not like you tried to fight other davion premades!

Wo ******* oW i keep hearing such hilarious comments, please keep it up and entertain me some more with your logics

#48 Jerry Beard

• PipPipPip
  • The Bludgeon
  • The Bludgeon
  • 82 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 05:22 AM

View PostGalmOne, on 14 January 2016 - 05:09 AM, said:

BAAAAAW you are not following our orders, please rp with us!
BAAAAAW 48-0 stupid quirk abusers, you should drop only in atlases and locusts!
BAAAAAW no damage! I completely disregard the fact that you can kill a mech by only blowing up his CT without touching the rest!
BAAAAAW you are only fighting pugs! it's not like you tried to fight other davion premades!

Wo ******* oW i keep hearing such hilarious comments, please keep it up and entertain me some more with your logics

Umm that would be logic not logics....Sheesh if you are at least going to be sarcastic do it properly...SMH...

#49 NextGame

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,071 posts
  • LocationHaggis Country

Posted 14 January 2016 - 05:32 AM

More people should whine at ITx, or is it just fashionable to whine about AS & TCAF attacking planets?

ATTACK MOAR PLANETS PLX ITx

#50 P H O X

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 123 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 05:34 AM

View PostMovinTarget, on 13 January 2016 - 05:42 PM, said:

In fact, to call you mercs is a clear insult to the venerable units that take contracts and LISTEN TO THEIR EMPLOYERS.

...like this so hard, that it might be illgal under some jurisdictions...

Maybe some guys didn´t notice: we try to fill a gap here, to fill CW (emphasis on Community there) with some content brought up by our own. At least if you dont want to participate, don´t destroy the fun for all others who like it.

Edited by Polarphox, 14 January 2016 - 05:38 AM.

#51 Jerry Beard

• PipPipPip
  • The Bludgeon
  • The Bludgeon
  • 82 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 06:42 AM

Beating an all pug team is like winning Gold at the Special Olympics...Give them there do, pass them all a Hockey Helmet and way goodbye to them as the hop on the short dropship for their next pug stomp...SMH

#52 ShinVector

Liao Mercenary

• The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 3,711 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 07:10 AM

ITx did no wrong.

Davion needs to be culled once in a while else they destroy themselves to over population.

#53 MovinTarget

• Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 14 January 2016 - 07:17 AM

View PostPolarphox, on 14 January 2016 - 05:34 AM, said:

...like this so hard, that it might be illgal under some jurisdictions...

S'okay, we won't judge...

Seriously it'd be nice to tie this forum interaction into the actual game. Maybe the fictional heads of each faction give mandates on who can and can't be attacked after each ceasefire based on whose attacking them and load balancing resources so that if historically during the us prime time there are tons of teams dropping, the leader would open 2 fronts but if not only one front, or even just defend. This may even only apply to Merc units only so they can be somewhat more focused.

Edited by MovinTarget, 14 January 2016 - 07:18 AM.

#54 MovinTarget

• Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 14 January 2016 - 07:20 AM

View PostShinVector, on 14 January 2016 - 07:10 AM, said:

ITx did no wrong.

Davion needs to be culled once in a while else they destroy themselves to over population.

I suppose AS and TCAF did no wrong either.

Go back to the side of the gym and wait for a dance partner, Liao.

#55 Zerex

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 298 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 14 January 2016 - 07:42 AM

View PostMovinTarget, on 14 January 2016 - 07:20 AM, said:

I suppose AS and TCAF did no wrong either.

Go back to the side of the gym and wait for a dance partner, Liao.

Bingo, we did nothing wrong, we have just as many rights at this moment as any loyalist, so we can anything you can and things you don't want us to, imagine for a sec I was to tell you what you can and can't do in a game where there is nothing stopping you from doing those things, would you listen? My stance at the time of attacking Marik was "there's nothing stopping us".
We broke no rules of the game, just like ITx isn't.

Edited by Zerex, 14 January 2016 - 07:43 AM.

#56 Grey Black

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 480 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 07:43 AM

Dear PGI: Please implement a method to allow the house to kick out a merc group.

#57 Aylward

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 606 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationCleveland, OH

Posted 14 January 2016 - 07:48 AM

View PostIL MECHWARRIOR, on 13 January 2016 - 04:30 PM, said:

we want epsilon eridani back, we were very upset when HHOD stole our planet.

as soon as we take it, do not counter attack it anymore and we might consider not to start a large offensive against davions.

this is what happens to whoever dares to challenge our superiority.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#58 MovinTarget

• Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 14 January 2016 - 07:55 AM

View PostZerex, on 14 January 2016 - 07:42 AM, said:

Bingo, we did nothing wrong, we have just as many rights at this moment as any loyalist, so we can anything you can and things you don't want us to, imagine for a sec I was to tell you what you can and can't do in a game where there is nothing stopping you from doing those things, would you listen? My stance at the time of attacking Marik was "there's nothing stopping us".
We broke no rules of the game, just like ITx isn't.

As always you missed the point.

There is a big different between "did no wrong b/c of game design" and "has no consequences"

See how well your NAP-recovery efforts failed? I am pretty sure had just been pugs and mercs, FWL would have been much more forgiving.

Edited by MovinTarget, 14 January 2016 - 07:57 AM.

#59 Tom Sawyer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Widow Maker
  • The Widow Maker
  • 1,384 posts
  • LocationOn your 6

Posted 14 January 2016 - 07:58 AM

/me munches some popcorn and wonders if we can get some extra fuel to jump down there and secure this planet and then sell it to the highest bidder

#60 MovinTarget

• Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 14 January 2016 - 08:03 AM

View PostAylward, on 14 January 2016 - 07:48 AM, said:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Bawahaha

ITX be sure not to confuse centimeters with millimeters when talking 'bout your epeen.

View PostTom Sawyer, on 14 January 2016 - 07:58 AM, said:

/me munches some popcorn and wonders if we can get some extra fuel to jump down there and secure this planet and then sell it to the highest bidder

Now we have Rush, Depeche Mode, and New Order all referenced in threads about this...

This makes me happy.

Tom, you are going to have to fight through a lot of Steiner and FFR to get here...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users