Games Not Counted For Challenge When Grouped?

5 replies to this topic

#1 Muffinator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 447 posts

Posted 13 February 2016 - 02:33 AM

I just played 2 games in heavies and saw them added to my challenge progress. Then I grouped up with a mate, played 2 more matches, and even 3 hours later those games aren't showing up. Is that how it is meant to work?

#2 MrMadguy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,199 posts

Posted 13 February 2016 - 02:45 AM

Event forces you to play pug queue only in order to ruin game for solo players, like me. As I know, even group of 2 players is treated as group and can play via group queue only.

#3 Muffinator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 447 posts

Posted 13 February 2016 - 02:48 AM

Does it say that anywhere in the rules?

#4 Inveramsay

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 621 posts
  • LocationStar's End

Posted 13 February 2016 - 04:18 AM

all my progress has been in the group queue and it isn't the issue. Did you get a match score of 150?

#5 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,784 posts

Posted 13 February 2016 - 04:49 AM

aparently its not. i ended up just asking people to dual, found a guy, did 4 duals and we both walked away with our hula girls.

Edited by LordNothing, 13 February 2016 - 04:49 AM.

#6 Chados

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,948 posts
  • LocationSomewhere...over the Rainbow

Posted 13 February 2016 - 04:59 AM

It's harder to make the required score in group queue because you're not being grouped with your skill level, but with an average of your group. I manage 500 damage matches and a couple kills as a T5 close to T4 in solo queue all the time. In groups running with T1 and T2 players I have to up my game considerably-nevertheless, average damage about 230, and breaking 300 is an event. I had one last night where I was second to last to go down, and my 10 assists, one kill, and 324 damage was second highest on the team where we won a 12-11 match in Viridian Bog. And I get lots of assists but few kills. It's like CW, but with a partial matchmaker. Check your match scores.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users