5 replies to this topic

#1 Shadowdusk

• PipPipPip
  • The Forbidden
  • The Forbidden
  • 72 posts
  • LocationIn the depths of nowhere.

Posted 14 February 2016 - 09:42 AM

I play the game through steam but I am thinking of going back to the original launcher.

I am getting stuck on the loading screen lately, this is happening a lot especially with Faction Play. I tried everything, verifying game cache and reinstalling and still I get stuck in the loading screen more then half the time but all the time in faction play. I already sent a support ticket but I don't think they will respond before the event is over and I havent gotten my 3 faction plays in.

Does anyone know how to work around this? I run windows 7 with a nvidia gtx 680 card and 8 gigs of ram. Please? Thank you.Posted Image

#2 Shadowdusk

• PipPipPip
  • The Forbidden
  • The Forbidden
  • 72 posts
  • LocationIn the depths of nowhere.

Posted 14 February 2016 - 12:09 PM

Now its happening whenever I tab out in the mech lab. Something has gone wrong..

#3 QUIZZA

Rookie

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 6 posts
  • LocationAustralia.

Posted 19 February 2016 - 02:12 PM

I have only come back to the game since playing as a founder in 2012. I run a gtx 770 with 16g and have the same problem. Game freezes when joining match on the loading screen. At least every 3 or 4 matches. Only fix is to restart comp. Will not spend any more coin till this is fixed, that's for sure.

#4 SPNKRGrenth

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 184 posts

Posted 20 February 2016 - 04:58 PM

I've been having the same issue off and on as well, seemingly at random. Everything will work right up until it started loading the map and match itself, only to hang partway through. I can play a bunch of matches without trouble, only to have it stop responding several time in a row on map load the next day. Sometimes it'll work without issue once or twice here and there, then have problems again.

I have no idea what the cause of it is, and would certainly want to know of any fixes or workarounds that discovered. I love the game, but relying on the luck of the draw for if I can play any given day or not isn't fun at all. Again, it happens at random as far as I can tell.

#5 Handicap

• PipPipPip
  • The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 64 posts
  • LocationEastern NC

Posted 06 March 2016 - 12:05 PM

Just reinstalled at the urging of a friend who plays a lot and this is happening ever 3rd or 4th match. The game will freeze while on the loading screen and nothing fixes it save for an alt-tab and a closing of the process.

No matter how many times I try to rejoin it never makes it past the loading screen and if I continue to attempt to rejoin I get penalized with a massive wait timer for joining another match when I finally move to another mech.

#6 Goose

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 3,463 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationThat flattop, up the well, overhead

Posted 06 March 2016 - 02:36 PM

http://mwomercs.com/...ost__p__5041640

http://mwomercs.com/...ost__p__4913651

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users