#81 Paul Inouye

Lead Designer

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 2,815 posts
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 24 May 2016 - 12:14 PM

Alex wants 15 minutes to finalize.

Ipmagic... after review of the match, it has been determined that Terciel did shoot you and leave you stranded. However, heatmaps and further investigation show you running off main path into the E-3 zone of the map. You also dropped a data packet entitled "Our plans do not share" and had a sticky note on it with the name of one of your competitors. With this information we cannot ban either of you. Investigation closed.

#82 TercieI

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 8,148 posts
  • LocationThe Far Country

Posted 24 May 2016 - 12:15 PM

View PostPaul Inouye, on 24 May 2016 - 12:14 PM, said:

Ipmagic... after review of the match, it has been determined that Terciel did shoot you and leave you stranded. However, heatmaps and further investigation show you running off main path into the E-3 zone of the map. You also dropped a data packet entitled "Our plans do not share" and had a sticky note on it with the name of one of your competitors. With this information we cannot ban either of you. Investigation closed.

Aw. A ban really wouldn've done wonders for my outlaw rep. :(

#83 lpmagic

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • 319 posts

Posted 24 May 2016 - 12:24 PM

View PostPaul Inouye, on 24 May 2016 - 12:14 PM, said:

Curses, if it hadn't been for that dev team and their mech, we would have gotten away with it to!

Edited by lpmagic, 24 May 2016 - 12:26 PM.

#84 Paul Inouye

Lead Designer

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 2,815 posts
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 24 May 2016 - 12:37 PM

Post is ready... but now Alex wants to throw me under the bus by giving me access to the Inner Sphere News editor so my name gets associated. This should only be a couple of minutes.

#85 Oderint dum Metuant

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 4,758 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 24 May 2016 - 12:39 PM

View PostPaul Inouye, on 24 May 2016 - 12:37 PM, said:

Post is ready... but now Alex wants to throw me under the bus by giving me access to the Inner Sphere News editor so my name gets associated. This should only be a couple of minutes.

Why cant you just post it herr in the announcements

#86 Paul Inouye

Lead Designer

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 2,815 posts
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 24 May 2016 - 12:48 PM

And it's up:

http://mwomercs.com/...update-05242016

#87 Crispy Chicken

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 136 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 24 May 2016 - 01:08 PM

View PostPaul Inouye, on 24 May 2016 - 12:48 PM, said:

errrr, it could have used a bit more proof reading ...

other than that: I am not exactly overwhelmed, but at least that should be a better workable solution than the original plan

one question comes to mind: since matches now have to be done by midnight sunday of the week they were originally assigned to, and ther ewil be no referree but screenshots, and on disagreements about the match the match wil be held at the original y assigned date .. and if there is no agreement about annother date they take palce at the orginal set day
...ummm, what happens if a game is lets say appointed for a friday, both teams agree on the sunday after .. then there is an argue abou tthe game ... what then?

I know I know I know.. what if...
but it is 11k games as was stressed often, so it might actually happen a few times ...

Edited by Crispy Chicken, 24 May 2016 - 01:55 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users