Hero And Champion Sale And Event

147 replies to this topic

#141 D V Devnull

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,247 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 31 May 2016 - 03:12 AM

View Postinvernomuto, on 31 May 2016 - 02:13 AM, said:

With my luck PGI will make the hero Timberwolf and release the mastery Pack just a few minutes after I'll have bought my first Timberwolf for C-bills.

Then hopefully with more luck, you won't have bought any of the variants in the Mastery Pack, right? ;)

~D. V. "Four Variants Owned is better than Three, right?" Devnull

#142 ThePonyBoy

• PipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 43 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 31 May 2016 - 09:16 AM

I just checked again and it still doesn´t show the 20% Bonus for Heroes after the match. When I am in the select mech screen it does show a 50% Bonus for C-Bills though. I just sent a ticket. That is really not nice.

Edited by ThePonyBoy, 31 May 2016 - 09:16 AM.

#143 ColourfulConfetti

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 430 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 10:14 AM

Been waiting forever for a hero mech sale. I almost found out about it too late, but ended up grabbing a Black Widow half off, worth the MC.

#144 DAYLEET

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 4,316 posts
  • LocationLinoleum.

Posted 31 May 2016 - 10:57 AM

View PostThePonyBoy, on 31 May 2016 - 01:28 AM, said:

Same here. Do I just not see it or does it get added after the event or what is this? Or do we only get the bonus for Hero Mechs that were purchased during the running event? A bit confused here...

nah it was late and math was hard. I checked 2 or 3 times after that and it worked. But only on listed heroes, your other 30% bonus mech like primes and loyalty dont get the extra 20%.

#145 ThePonyBoy

• PipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 43 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 31 May 2016 - 11:11 AM

View PostDAYLEET, on 31 May 2016 - 10:57 AM, said:

nah it was late and math was hard. I checked 2 or 3 times after that and it worked. But only on listed heroes, your other 30% bonus mech like primes and loyalty dont get the extra 20%.

Can you explain? I want to understand. Maybe I just don´t see it. All my heroes i played with are listed and show a 50% bonus in the mech select screen. But after the match, the scoreboard shows only 30% Bonus.

#146 DAYLEET

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 4,316 posts
  • LocationLinoleum.

Posted 31 May 2016 - 11:36 AM

View PostThePonyBoy, on 31 May 2016 - 11:11 AM, said:

Can you explain? I want to understand. Maybe I just don´t see it. All my heroes i played with are listed and show a 50% bonus in the mech select screen. But after the match, the scoreboard shows only 30% Bonus.

You only see one bonus, subtract the bonus you see from the total cbills earning, then divide the result by 2 and it should be the same as the bonus.

#147 ThePonyBoy

• PipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 43 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 31 May 2016 - 11:48 AM

View PostDAYLEET, on 31 May 2016 - 11:36 AM, said:

You only see one bonus, subtract the bonus you see from the total cbills earning, then divide the result by 2 and it should be the same as the bonus.

OK. Makes sense. Didnt check and it looked like 30% without doing the math. But that is correct. I was also confused by some screenshots showing mech bonus and event bonus separately. THX for clarification.

#148 Rkshz

• 2,866 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationOdesa, Ukraine

Posted 13 June 2016 - 05:22 AM

h1 PGI
ty vm for this event, but I have request:
why during the event or after the event, you are not held tournament for the heroes and champions mechs?
- points only for heroes and champions mechs
- standard awards in similar events

First of all, it was the increased sales ($)
Secondly, it would have increased the interest of the players (online)
Third, it would show your concern about the players (MWO)

br

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users