• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 29,240 posts
  • Location#NOToTaterBalance #BadBalanceOverlordIsBad

Posted 18 July 2016 - 04:07 PM

View PostBishop Steiner, on 18 July 2016 - 04:05 PM, said:

FTFY (if the scuttlebutt is correct)

I see what you did there, and... you don't want to know where the paperdoll has been.

#182 Bishop Steiner

ForumWarrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 47,187 posts
  • Locationclimbing Mt Tryhard, one smoldering Meta-Mech corpse at a time

Posted 18 July 2016 - 04:10 PM

View PostDeathlike, on 18 July 2016 - 04:07 PM, said:

I see what you did there, and... you don't want to know where the paperdoll has been.

no, but Mystere probably does.

#183 -Natural Selection-

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 1,631 posts
  • Locationdirty south

Posted 18 July 2016 - 04:13 PM

"General Discussion", except when its to general or to specific..

#184 Tina Benoit

Community Manager

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 817 posts

Posted 18 July 2016 - 04:50 PM

Hey everyone,

As per the Code of Conduct, please refrain from discussing moderation or other disciplinary actions taken against yourself or other players, whether in-game or on the forums. Given the content and direction of this thread, it is now closed for further discussion.
If you feel an act of moderation is not commensurate with the violation, or if there is something you wish to address related to moderation in general, please address any such appeals or questions to moderation@mwomercs.com. Please note however that we will not discuss the private activities or moderation actions related to other players, nor will we divulge details regarding internal matters.

All that being said this thread has obviously covered issues beyond moderation, particularly in regards to communication as a whole. We agree that more active and consistent communication is needed, and we have been taking steps to fulfill this need. It’s clear we have a ways to go yet, but I can assure you that we do read the forums every day.
While not every patch can address every piece of feedback, and gameplay-related changes will always be the most debated, I think our recent patches demonstrate that we do listen to and account for some of the discussions and feedback found here on the forums and received through Support.

You are the life of this game, and we do value your feedback!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users