• Rage
  • Rage
  • 831 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationOldfolks home

Posted 07 September 2016 - 09:27 AM

Yea the LRM fest is over and I can stop playing my Anti-Missile mech Kitfox-C.. I really wanted to play something else during the whole even, but just had to put a stop to the MASSIVE Lrms out there..

I have no problem with people using them and I quite enjoy the challenge when people do, but the mass amount of people during this even was way overboard. But thats just me

Just happy we can get back to tactics and team play..

"I will see you on the battlefield"

Oldbob10025

#2 Radbane

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 423 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 07 September 2016 - 09:32 AM

I'll keep running the same 2xLRM15 Catapult as I always do. I'll see you in my target lock on the battlefield =)

#3 Oldbob10025

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 831 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationOldfolks home

Posted 07 September 2016 - 09:39 AM

View PostRadbane, on 07 September 2016 - 09:32 AM, said:

I'll keep running the same 2xLRM15 Catapult as I always do. I'll see you in my target lock on the battlefield =)

Like I said I have no problem with LRMS as some people have very little respect for people that do and a Skilled LRM boat they hate more as they are dead after they curse you for killing them...

Just the amount of LRM boats was a bit much but hey was fun denying them locks with my Anti-LRM Kitfox-C.. Now I can play something else as the LRMS wont be as much LOL

oh and CHALLENGE ACCEPTED... :)

#4 crashlogic

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • 318 posts

Posted 07 September 2016 - 05:41 PM

LRMageddon ended years ago with the big LRM nerf. This weekend doesn't even come close.

#5 MortZA

• PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 07 September 2016 - 05:47 PM

I'm glad for everybody that decided to run LRMs and helped me complete the NARC portion of the event.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users