• LocationAt your 6 :)

Posted 15 April 2021 - 09:07 AM

Wow, you make headshots look so easy :)

#3 D V Devnull

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,268 posts

Posted 15 April 2021 - 09:47 AM

View PostSean Lang, on 15 April 2021 - 08:34 AM, said:

Well... I think those sunglasses make a good new look for you, Sean Lang. Stick with 'em, unless it severely blocks your view or something. B)

A bunch of those earlier clips got awkward (flank jokes? lotion?)... :wacko:

But, it definitely got funny when you started tripping out with the Light Amp & Shades there at the end. I didn't see that one coming. :lol:

Which reminds me... What did you pack on that Banshee BNC-3S config? (Yes, I have likely missed a video or two!) :o

And do you have the rest of that Match on Terra Therma where you had a WarHawk /w Quad ERPPCs posted somewhere on YouTube for people to view? It makes a good case for having the game alert a player to their landing multiple kills in a very short amount of time, sort of like Unreal Tournament or something. :huh:

View Postw0qj, on 15 April 2021 - 09:07 AM, said:

Wow, you make headshots look so easy Posted Image

Too easy... What kind of computer does it take to have the rendering needed to be able to line up like that? And what tuning does it take to not get sabotaged by Windows (or the CPU/GPU) doing something else? Dangit... Some of my Tech Know-How is sabotaged by being stuck on computers that are several generations behind. :(

I think however that I just discovered how they did it by re-watching one of those segments while typing this post. One must not forget to have lead time, even with Dual Heavy Gauss at point-blank, or even with good rendering, otherwise the lag will block hitting the intended target. :mellow:

It's either that, or they're aimbotting... :P (I'M MAKING A JOKE THERE, BY THE WAY!!!)

~D. V. "seeing 'Sean Lang's video as learning-filled along with various types of weirdness & humor" Devnull

(p.s.: Stupid hurting body... I'm probably taking 'Sean Lang's laugh-filled video too seriously right now because of it... Sorry folks!)

[Quick Edit by Post Author due to one stupid mis-typed character in the post.]

Edited by D V Devnull, 15 April 2021 - 09:50 AM.

#4 PocketYoda

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 4,137 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 16 April 2021 - 03:04 AM

I'm not sure what the humor aspect was but gg

#5 InvictusLee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God
  • The God
  • 1,693 posts
  • LocationStanding atop my MKII's missile pack, having a whisky and a cigar.

Posted 17 April 2021 - 04:17 AM

Ha. You should see how hilarious it is to get headshots in an ultraviolet. Once had an atlas rush me. I shot out his eye in seconds. Not quite instant but almost. also: RAAAAGREEE SAAALLLOOT.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users