Black Widow Company Veteran Mercs

6898 replies to this topic

#6561 Mangonel TwoSix

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 238 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 04:51 AM

Private Hudson says you are on an express elevator to hell, Void! You can't just take someones nerd card. That's just wrong!

#6562 Void Angel

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Marauder
  • The Marauder
  • 6,600 posts
  • LocationParanoiaville

Posted 12 March 2015 - 10:58 AM

Hudson still hopes to one day be mistaken for a man - he can say what he wants.

#6563 Jelan

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 422 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 04:12 AM

Back after an 18 month break and this corp is still awesome!

#6564 TheRealTommo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 145 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 18 March 2015 - 03:10 AM

38 Planets with our tag, not too shabby!

#6565 Mangonel TwoSix

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 238 posts

Posted 23 March 2015 - 09:24 AM

Not too bad at all. I also wanted to thank all the Marik players and units that came out this past weekend to drop with us.

We had a blast on several fronts!

#6566 Jelan

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 422 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 09:44 AM

A helluva lot going on last night, constant groups of CW or non-CW all evening :)

#6567 Hanible

• PipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 72 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 07:20 PM

I have been dropping with BWC for over two years now. There are some great people over here, excellent standards and a great place to game. If you are looking for a home, this is it. Come get some.

Edited by Hanible, 31 March 2015 - 07:23 PM.

#6568 TheRealTommo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 145 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 01 April 2015 - 10:18 AM

Posted Image

#6569 Mangonel TwoSix

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 238 posts

Posted 03 April 2015 - 04:35 AM

That is a pretty filthy looking floor Tommo... I'm sure we have a mop around here somewhere :)

#6570 Jelan

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 422 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 02:01 AM

Clean up crew reporting for duty!

#6571 Mangonel TwoSix

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 238 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 09:10 AM

We really do have something for everyone. NA and EU with a growing oceanic group as well.

From public group queue to CW to competitive leagues, The BWC has a place for you.

#6572 Dark Fawkes

• Pip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 12 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 12 April 2015 - 06:55 PM

As a unit leader I have to say this about BWC...

I have had the pleasure of organizing events and training exercises between our two units and they are always friendly, helpful and courteous. Deadly on the battlefield and nothing but great examples of sportsmanship on and off the field. A great unit for anyone lucky enough to be part of.

Colonel Dark Fawkes

#6573 Void Angel

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Marauder
  • The Marauder
  • 6,600 posts
  • LocationParanoiaville

Posted 15 April 2015 - 05:11 PM

Join BWC! See the Inner Sphere! Meet new and interesting people, and kill them. Be the first kid on your block with a cliche movie reference!

#6574 Deus0331

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 2 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 17 April 2015 - 08:15 AM

View PostVoid Angel, on 15 April 2015 - 05:11 PM, said:

Join BWC! See the Inner Sphere! Meet new and interesting people, and kill them. Be the first kid on your block with a cliche movie reference!

"Is that you John Wayne? Is this me?"

#6575 Dazi_Shimazu

• Pip
  • The Death Wish
  • The Death Wish
  • 15 posts

Posted 17 April 2015 - 09:07 AM

View PostWolfclaw, on 04 November 2011 - 06:05 PM, said:

<Salute> Hello there BWC, I was wondering if you could PM me your TS information so I could get to know you guys some more. I'm looking for a good group of guys gearing up for the release but in the mean time playing some LL. Let me know.

Wolfclaw

Sure wish this was the Wolfclaw I knew when I played World of Warcraft... that guy was one hell of a player! Enough of that! I was a member of BWC from SW:TOR on Jung Ma under the name Sirek, we got stuff done! I was part of BWC with Mechwarrior Online here too but the rest of my group, IRL friends and family, run tight and are squeamish about large guilds where they know no one, and I have been in school also for a while. It is hard for me to allocate time for training. These guys have a great setup if you want a good set of tools and players to help you up your game. They are extremely co-operative and friendly guys. Firefly is a great guy, Degrifter is a great guy, Demongirl is a great girl, joemonkey is another great guy, there are other greats too, and above all a bunch of great players that work well together.

#6576 Mangonel TwoSix

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 238 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 05:04 AM

If your looking for fun and teamwork look no further. From just for fun nights like Mechwarrior Football to CW and comp play we have a presence in just about anything mechwarrior. And as Kain said some of us also play other games so it is a great way to meet people and try out other games like Planetside2, ARMA3, World of Tanks, SWTOR, WoW, the list goes on and on.

#6577 TheRealTommo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 145 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 26 April 2015 - 11:23 PM

We are currently in 3rd place for Kurita!

http://mwomercs.com/tournaments

One Team, One Fight!

#6578 Deadfire

Snow Summoner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Referee
  • The Referee
  • 416 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 11:26 PM

View PostTheRealTommo, on 26 April 2015 - 11:23 PM, said:

We are currently in 3rd place for Kurita!

http://mwomercs.com/tournaments

One Team, One Fight!

You guys were 2nd most of the night, NS is in for a fight if they can hold on to it. Keep on having fun out there!

#6579 Yuba Frank

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 05:37 PM

Kurita wins 1st Place for Inner Sphere! and The Black Widow Company was a big part of that win with our 5th place finish. Well done!

With the Battle of Tukkayid over, the map reset done, and BETA 2 started The Black Widow Company Veteran Mercs will be resetting as well. Where we were previously an Inner Sphere mercenary unit taking only Inner Sphere contracts fighting the clans we are now taking two week contracts with both Clans and Inner Sphere Houses on a rotating basis. Currently we have signed a two week contract with Clan Wolf. This reset provides the full gaming experience to our members so that our members can play both their Clan and their Inner Sphere 'mechs in Community Warfare with no restrictions other than the length of our contracts and the objectives of our employers.

Our intent as a Mercenary Regiment is to provide outstanding service in the completion of the objectives of the faction we sign contracts with. While it would be nice to be able to say we won't fight our previous employers for the next contract term the logistics of that may not be realistic.

If you are looking for a unit that provides you with a mi-sim environment, a training program, unit structure, a rank and award metagame, and access to a host of other games that The Black Widow Company plays like Star Citizen, Planetside 2, ARMA 3, Star Wars, plus others, then visit www.the-bwc.com and place an application for membership.

See you on the other side.

#6580 TheRealTommo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 145 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 05 May 2015 - 11:58 PM

Want to join BWC? Would like more info on how to join? PM me for details.

http://www.the-bwc.xom

One team. One fight!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users