My little sister....

47 replies to this topic

#1 Nevrath

• PipPip
  • 48 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 05 November 2012 - 01:38 AM

...played two matches on Friday.
She actually liked the game and figured out how to dodge LRM while still not haveing figured out how to moove her awesome without running into walls.

I, her big sister, started playing this like 3 weeks ago and i too think MWO is quite good to learn even if you had nothing to do with Mechs before. Ok i admit i did play with Mechs once, i think when i was arround 7 i played with my best friends Autobots.

My sister is the type who uses godmode in skyrim cos she thinks its to hard on easy mode and still figured out how to avoid getting murdered by LRMs.....*troll*

Can we have a Thread like "QQ here" and just moove all those "LRM OP, Streak Cats are unfair, fix matchmaker" threads there because right now the general forum has turned into a massive troll and QQ fest.

Its kinda ruining the community spirit because after reading enough of those threads even a pretty girl like me turns into an ugly troll (/sarkasm) who feels the need to post a thread on how her little sister learns to play better then most of those QQ therad openers. :lol:

Im going to play the game now and have fun blowing stuff up.
And..totaly revolutunary: I will have fun even if i dont win and get blown up by a streak cat because i got stuck on a stone because: *gasp*

Its an unfinished game which is currently in beta but they still let me blow stuff up with 35 tons of scrap metal. ARRRRR! :)

P.S.: Can i plz haz a pink custom skin for my jenner with rainbows and unicorns and stuff which has written "frontline troll" on the most visible spot? >:-}

Edited by Nevrath, 05 November 2012 - 01:40 AM.

#2 Dagnome

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 906 posts
  • LocationNew Hampster

Posted 05 November 2012 - 01:44 AM

As good as this idea sounds, I would rather have the mods continue doing what they are doing and monitoring the posts very closely As people have the right to post whatever they want (Which sadly includes the same old boring raging/QQ etc threads) we need to, as a community not feed these kinds of posts.

In my opinion 90% of these posts come from people who cant be bothered to read the announcements or keep up with what is on the horizon for fixes and patches, to put it bluntly, ignorance. The Moderation team has recently stepped up their efforts to close and remove threads which serve no purpose on the forums, a very noticeable effort compared to the Closed Beta forums.

I wish it would stop but you gotta remember that people will always find something to complain about, cant do nothing about it except avoid the forums if it annoys you.

#3 Sean von Steinike

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,880 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 05 November 2012 - 01:46 AM

View PostNevrath, on 05 November 2012 - 01:38 AM, said:

My sister is the type who uses godmode in skyrim cos she thinks its to hard on easy mode and still figured out how to avoid getting murdered by LRMs.....*troll*

Hahahaha! Excellent.

#4 Creovex

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 1,466 posts
  • LocationLegendary Founder, Masakari Collector, Man-O-War Collector, Wrath Collector, Gladiator Collector, Mauler Collector

Posted 05 November 2012 - 01:47 AM

I commend you and your sister... however there is no need to get soooo worked up that you start trolling... Relax and go back to owning ingame.

#5 Abrahms

• 1,478 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 01:49 AM

I 3 shot players all the time in my LRM DDC Atlas.. literally. Glad she can hide behind a wall, but you cant hide forever! Well, you can till the match is over, but thats a pretty lame way to go.

#6 Eskirva

• PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 01:49 AM

...played two matches on Friday.
She actually liked the game and figured out how to dodge LRM while still not haveing figured out how to moove her awesome without running into walls.

I, her big sister, started playing this like 3 weeks ago and i too think MWO is quite good to learn even if you had nothing to do with Mechs before. Ok i admit i did play with Mechs once, i think when i was arround 7 i played with my best friends Autobots.

Can we have a Thread like "QQ here" and just moove all those "LRM OP, Streak Cats are unfair, fix matchmaker" threads there because right now the general forum has turned into a massive troll and QQ fest.

Its kinda ruining the community spirit because after reading enough of those threads even a pretty girl like me turns into an ugly troll (/sarkasm) who feels the need to post a thread on how her little sister learns to play better then most of those QQ therad openers. :lol:

Im going to play the game now and have fun blowing stuff up.
And..totaly revolutunary: I will have fun even if i dont win and get blown up by a streak cat because i got stuck on a stone because: *gasp*

Its an unfinished game which is currently in beta but they still let me blow stuff up with 35 tons of scrap metal. ARRRRR! :)

P.S.: Can i plz haz a pink custom skin for my jenner with rainbows and unicorns and stuff which has written "frontline troll" on the most visible spot? >:-}

The flames are coming, but this is funny no matter who you are.

#7 Leetskeet

• Bad Company
  • 2,101 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 01:50 AM

Obligatory is she hot post

#8 xeon

• Pip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 11 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 05 November 2012 - 01:52 AM

I guess the game mechanics/balancing is not what is really annoying - it's more some special premade groups that greet you with "shutdown your engine and you will be spared". If there's one thing i don't like, it's arrogance. We started with only 7 people and still managed to get two down... as a pug vs premades :lol:.
Anyway, good to see that there are female players as well.

#9 Lorcan Lladd

• 1,037 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 01:53 AM

I guess men need to start fighting like little girls.
Yes, this is my contribution to the thread, thank you.

#10 UnofficialOperator

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,493 posts
  • LocationIn your head

Posted 05 November 2012 - 01:54 AM

Best forum post ever!

#11 Naqel

• PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 02:03 AM

View PostLeetskeet, on 05 November 2012 - 01:50 AM, said:

Obligatory pedo joke post.

#12 Bagua

• PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 94 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 05 November 2012 - 02:11 AM

Can't stop laughing and my colleagues already staring at me. :lol:
Brilliant. *giggle*

So I have to watch out not be killed by a lil' girl in a pink jenny with rainbows and unicorns and stuff painted on it. :)

#13 Nevrath

• PipPip
  • 48 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 05 November 2012 - 02:18 AM

View PostAbrahms, on 05 November 2012 - 01:49 AM, said:

I 3 shot players all the time in my LRM DDC Atlas.. literally. Glad she can hide behind a wall, but you cant hide forever! Well, you can till the match is over, but thats a pretty lame way to go.

Pff... my sister would never hide behind a rock the whole battle.
She died after doing 0 dmg the first time, the second battle she already managed to shoot people. If she improoves at this rate you better beware. :)

View PostLeetskeet, on 05 November 2012 - 01:50 AM, said:

Yes shes considered hot by most, unfortunately im a very protective big sister. My jenner will pew pew your ankles untill you back off. >:-}

View Postxeon, on 05 November 2012 - 01:52 AM, said:

I guess the game mechanics/balancing is not what is really annoying - it's more some special premade groups that greet you with "shutdown your engine and you will be spared". If there's one thing i don't like, it's arrogance. We started with only 7 people and still managed to get two down... as a pug vs premades :lol:.
Anyway, good to see that there are female players as well.

Im playing premade and PUG, if id encounter a premade trolling that much i would just try to atleast damage them all so they have to pay for repairs. Then ill go pat myself for succesfully been annoying. And id have alot of fun doing so. MUARHARHAR

Edited by Nevrath, 05 November 2012 - 02:19 AM.

#14 The Echo Inside

• PipPip
  • 49 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 05 November 2012 - 02:19 AM

I'm just about to head to bed... And now I'm sure I'm going to have nightmares about pedobear riding a pink rainbow and unicorn Jenner... And my brain has added that it would be firing skittle-based autocannons.

Thanks for that! ... :lol:

#15 Nevrath

• PipPip
  • 48 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 05 November 2012 - 02:20 AM

View PostBagua, on 05 November 2012 - 02:11 AM, said:

Can't stop laughing and my colleagues already staring at me. :)
Brilliant. *giggle*

So I have to watch out not be killed by a lil' girl in a pink jenny with rainbows and unicorns and stuff painted on it. :)

View PostThe Echo Inside, on 05 November 2012 - 02:19 AM, said:

I'm just about to head to bed... And now I'm sure I'm going to have nightmares about pedobear riding a pink rainbow and unicorn Jenner... And my brain has added that it would be firing skittle-based autocannons.

Thanks for that! ... :lol:

Mission acomplished! =)

#16 Adrienne Vorton

• 3,535 posts
  • LocationBerlin/ Germany

Posted 05 November 2012 - 02:25 AM

a pretty girl like me

pictures or be called a liar xD

just kidding, i like your post, sadly i can "like" it just once, it deserves more :lol:

#17 Sean von Steinike

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,880 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 05 November 2012 - 02:40 AM

Hudson: ...and they're gonna come in here AND THEY'RE GONNA GET US!
Ripley: Hudson! This little girl survived longer than that with no weapons and no training.
to Newt
Ripley: Right?
Newt apes a salute
Hudson: Why don't you put her in charge?

Edited by Sean von Steinike, 05 November 2012 - 02:42 AM.

#18 Steinar Bergstol

• Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 1,622 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 05 November 2012 - 02:51 AM

View PostSean von Steinike, on 05 November 2012 - 02:40 AM, said:

Ripley: Hudson! This little girl survived longer than that with no weapons and no training.
to Newt
Newt apes a salute

Hudson was awesome! :lol: Game over, man! Game over!

#19 Badgerpants

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 03:03 AM

I second the motion!

All in favor say AYE?

Edited to make sense

Edited by Badgerpants, 05 November 2012 - 03:35 AM.

#20 Nevrath

• PipPip
  • 48 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 05 November 2012 - 03:30 AM

View PostAdrienne Vorton, on 05 November 2012 - 02:25 AM, said:

pictures or be called a liar xD

just kidding, i like your post, sadly i can "like" it just once, it deserves more :lol:

Thanks. Im actually suprised so many people like it. :)
And about the pic...yes second plz just let me google one realy quick! >:}

View PostSean von Steinike, on 05 November 2012 - 02:40 AM, said:

to Newt
Newt apes a salute

Epic reference! :)

View PostBadgerpants, on 05 November 2012 - 03:03 AM, said:

I send the motion!

All in favor say AYE?

I forgot: It needs atleast one heart and one flower, preferably a daisy or a rose, painted on it too. :}

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users